A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone give me a phone number for payroll there at Nuance - Hypertyper

Posted: Feb 04, 2013

I think I remember seeing it on paystub. I do not - have it in front of me at the moment though.

[ In Reply To ..]
If not on paystub, on the self-serve website.

# to payroll - Julie

[ In Reply To ..]
You have to call the main number 781-565-5000 and then say payroll. However, it will take you to the HR voice mailbox and you will have to wait for them to get back to you which could be never.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Have A Phone Number For Payroll?
Apr 14, 2014

x ...

Number For Payroll
Apr 15, 2013

I cannot find the phone number to payroll!! Cannot get my supervisor and I need a punch fixed on my time card. Anyone know the direct number???? ...

Another Job Ad With NO Company Name, Just A Phone Number
Mar 19, 2010

Another job ad with no company name.  They do not even bother to give ANY information, just a (cell phone in California) number to call for “Kaye”. Says “MTs” so sounds like she is looking for more than one Medical Transcriptionist to help her out.  Anyone call and get any more information?  I have limited minutes on my phone, and I do not want to call and let them have my phone number only to end up getting calls from schools or solicitors several times ...

Help! What's The Phone Number For Support?
Oct 03, 2013

I went to the intranet and cannot find it?  Can anybody help me?  Thanks ...

Looking For A Phone Number For EditScipt Support.
Aug 17, 2011

I desperately need to get a word expander up and running on this.  Emailing does not seem to be working. ...

Phone Number For Technical Support
Jan 01, 2015

I work on escription at another company and am having platform issues that the IT guys have not solved so am left to have the creators of the product solve the issues.  ...

Want To Setup A Phone Number For My Client To Call And Record In My Computer
Jan 17, 2013

Hi, I am a MT and would like to setup Telephone/voice recroding(must save as wav file). Is there anyone who  can help me?. What is the cheapest way to do this? Should I set up Vonage phone for this? Also, it should allow to receive multiple calls from my client. Thank You, George ...

Nuance Payroll Question
Nov 19, 2012

Does Nuance pay weekly or bimonthly? ...

Wmx,nuance Payroll Compensation Migration.
Dec 01, 2011

If this company would have given us the new Escription whereas we can make the same or better then that would be more understandable. I have several other friends (other mtsos) that make a very good living on Escription  which our old CEO (now VP over all nuance transcription) promised us. To cut our pay before this happens to me is just unacceptable and in my opinion may have been somewhat misinformed perhaps just to keep us around with this slower program we are on now. So ...

Email Address For Payroll @ Nuance
Dec 27, 2013

Can anyone give me the email address for Nuance payroll.  I quit back in October 2013 and lost access to company email.  I need a letter from them stating that I no longer work there in order to apply for health insurance.  By the way, minimum wage in New York State is going up to $8 per hour starting in January.   ...

Number Of Employees At Nuance
Jul 24, 2013

Just wondering if anyone knows the total number of US transcriptionists currently typing for Nuance. With their turnover rate, not sure how anyone is left!  ...

How Much Notice Does Nuance Give
Jun 18, 2012

How much notice does Nuance give the MTs on that account when a big client has dropped them, since they have known for a while?  ...

Does Nuance Give Out Christmas
Dec 15, 2013

...or should I say Holiday bonuses? ...

Nuance Does Not Give Raises.
Oct 01, 2014

Maybe you are new and think they will.  Maybe you are old and think they will.  They won't.  Maybe they don't use this tactic anymore, but when I was there it was "Give Yourself A Raise." That meant produce more.  They don't give raises.  Don't waste your time E-mailing anybody.  Get mad.  Sure.  Even quit, find yourself a better career.  But don't hold your breath.  There will be no raises.  They don't need you ...

Former Nuance Employee Bullied By Phone
Apr 10, 2015

Really feeling upset – a Nuance recruiter just called me, trying to get me to work there again (I left 2 years ago). She first tried to seduce me with a 2k sign on bonus, refused to email me anything in writing regarding their current line bonuses and rate of pay.  I told her I might contact some former coworkers and ask them if things have truly improved or this was just the usual bait and switch.  She then ended with threats that they won’t stop until they have caused eve ...

Does Nuance Give A T-giving, X-mas Bonus/gift?
Nov 27, 2013

nm ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

Contacting Payroll
Jun 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to contact payroll?  I am fairly new with the company.  They forgot to pay me last time at all and this time I was paid line count but was told by the recruiter that I would be paid hourly for the first few weeks.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as my CCM is on vacation. Thanks. ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Payroll's Mistake
Feb 10, 2012

Today the payroll dept made a mistake and everyone who was working got clocked off in error.  Now CCM wants us to go in and fix it ourselves.  Next thing you know they will be sending us a tutorial on how to fix our own computers.  I am so tired of all the things we have to do for no pay that I want to scream.  It's bad enough that we are paid so little for doing what we were hired to do, we get nothing for all the things we have to do that were not in our job descriptio ...

What Was That Payroll Email All About?
Nov 20, 2012

Letting us know that FICA wage limit will change from $110,100 to $113,700.  Thanks.  I know I was stressing about whether I would be under the magic number.  I also was worried about the max I could put in my 401K.  Good to know it is $17,500 but I can also catch up an extra $5000 even though it is more than I will make gross all of next year.  Sometimes I just got to shake my head at these emails.  Why don't they send an email letting us know w ...

Landmark Payroll
Mar 19, 2013

Does anyone have any tricks for being able to get into their payroll company's website? Ever since they got this new company, I have been unable to get in.  I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number of times I've been able to get in.  I can get in 1 time, and the next time it will tell me the login failed, user ID invalid.  This may be the next day when I'm told my login is invalid.   I've had my login reset numerous times.  Yes, I am following ...

Does Anyone Know The # To Payroll Dept?
Oct 21, 2013

I no longer work there and need to get in touch with them.  Need a copy of W2 and did not have to file a tax return because I did not make enough and do not have a copy of the W2.  Need it for financial aid.   ...

Question Regarding Payroll
Nov 27, 2013

Since this is the 3rd paycheck of the month do we still get ins taken out, I thought we would not have it taken out this time, just curious.  Thank you ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

No Payroll Notice?
Sep 16, 2014

No payroll notice this week?  I always get it on Tuesday. ...

2010 Payroll Schedule
Jan 05, 2010

When I click on HR there is no dropdown box or anything that states benefits so I can get to Payroll to see the 2010 schedule.  What am I doing wrong??  Thank U.  ...