A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Want to setup a phone number for my client to call and record in my computer - GC

Posted: Jan 17, 2013

Hi,

I am a MT and would like to setup Telephone/voice recroding(must save as wav file). Is there anyone who  can help me?. What is the cheapest way to do this? Should I set up Vonage phone for this?

Also, it should allow to receive multiple calls from my client.

Thank You,

George

Vonage - Beenthere

[ In Reply To ..]
I transcribed with vonage for a while. Then all of a sudden they wanted to charge me a business rate, so I changed jobs. They told me I was on line too much for too long for residential calling.

Similar Messages:

Number To Call To Get Computer Deposit Money Back
Jun 24, 2015

I quit Nuance over a year ago and just recently sent computer back (their delay, not mine).  I'm supposed to get computer deposit money back but haven't yet.  Does anyone know the correct phone number to contact regarding following up on this? Is it Human Resources? Only numbers I have are old TM and HR number from 2011. Thanks. ...

Any One Know Number Of Blanks That Can Be Sent To Client
Mar 04, 2010

Have they given a number or will it just be a "gotcha - too many"??? ...

Another Job Ad With NO Company Name, Just A Phone Number
Mar 19, 2010

Another job ad with no company name.  They do not even bother to give ANY information, just a (cell phone in California) number to call for “Kaye”. Says “MTs” so sounds like she is looking for more than one Medical Transcriptionist to help her out.  Anyone call and get any more information?  I have limited minutes on my phone, and I do not want to call and let them have my phone number only to end up getting calls from schools or solicitors several times ...

Help! What's The Phone Number For Support?
Oct 03, 2013

I went to the intranet and cannot find it?  Can anybody help me?  Thanks ...

Does Anyone Have A Phone Number For Payroll?
Apr 14, 2014

x ...

Looking For A Phone Number For EditScipt Support.
Aug 17, 2011

I desperately need to get a word expander up and running on this.  Emailing does not seem to be working. ...

Phone Number For Technical Support
Jan 01, 2015

I work on escription at another company and am having platform issues that the IT guys have not solved so am left to have the creators of the product solve the issues.  ...

Can Someone Give Me A Phone Number For Payroll There At Nuance
Feb 04, 2013

I Need Help Transferring My Esp From Word Client To My Personal Computer
Jul 13, 2014

Hi: I need to move my expanded phrases and sentences from word client to my personal computer. I want to put them in autocorrect on Microsoft 2007. I do not know how to do this. I don't see much online about import/export from word client to auto correct. If anyone knows of a converting program or how to do it step by step, please let me know. Thanks for your help.   Take Care, Jay ...

Odd Phone Call
Jul 20, 2010

I just got an odd phone call this afternoon.   Someone called and said they were with CAT ?? Technology, Inc.  and told me they were based in New Jersey and asked me if I had any work for them to do.  I have no idea how they got my name and when I asked particulars, they hung up.  Has anyone else gotten a phone call such as this?  I told them I am a one-woman show and do not have any work to source out and they thanked me and hung up.  ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If You Will At Least Get An Email Or Phone Call
May 30, 2010

letting you know you are on 100% QA and your pay is being cut.  Or do you have to figure it out for yourself by checking your pay stub?  I want to know IN ADVANCE....bc if they do that to me, I will SPEED thru my work sending off crap.....not to worry, it's 100% QA so it won't go to the client.  But they will THEN have no choice but to fire me, right?  And then I'll collect my UI.    I don't know if this will happen to me yet, but I did see 2 j ...

Screening Phone Call
Jan 26, 2012

So I passed the MedQuist test and now they want to do a screening phone call tomorrow. What goes on from there?? Will I be hired afterwards?? ...

Rehire Phone Call
Apr 18, 2012

Just got a recorded phone call saying they would like to rehire me (left Medquist last July).  All I would have to do is re-test, interview and then talk to someone else.  No thank you, but did give me a laugh for the day.  Will hopefully never have to go back to them. ...

Returning Equipment - What Number To Call At MModal
Aug 04, 2013

Anyone know what number to call at MModal or where to email to tell them to send boxes for their equipment?  I told my CCM, but have not received anything and I threw everything else away that vaguely reminded me of MModal! ...

Did Anyone Else Receive A Phone Call/transfer
Sep 09, 2011

Just wondering if anyone received an "urgent" phone call this past week about switching hours and the need to transfer? ...

My Mentoring Phone Call Is Tomorrow
May 06, 2012

My mentoring phone call is tomorrow. Does everyone get a mentor as well? What do they talk about? I have a list of questions for her but they're mainly about complaints. I'm even going to ask if I can't do my job good enough, then they should do it themselves or even send it back to India. I want to know if this mentoring program is the first step in my being fired. I'm very concerned about my job and maybe I shouldn't ask these questions, but the way they treat us ...

Anyone Terminated W/o Phone Call...just Can't Sign In?
Aug 16, 2013

Tried to sign in for my shift tonight....CAN NOT SIGN IN is the message I received.  Called DICTATE, he couldn't sign in for me either.  I received no call, no email.  Did not even get our thrice daily update on work volume....not looking good.  Anyone else have this happen to them? ...

Phone Call For Extra Commitments
Jan 16, 2015

I have to say this is the first time anyone from MM called me personally (the person above my TL) and wanted me to commit to working extra hours today through Sunday..  I already have to work 8 hours today and 8 hours tomorrow... No way.  Has anyone else gotten a phone call? ...

313-226-7448 616-456-2004 Call Either Number For US Dept Of Labor
Sep 19, 2012

Called state DOL and was given these numbers for US DOL because the company grosses over half a million a year.  I called and left message regarding OT practices at Nuance.  Will update when I get a call back.  ...

Did Anybody Get E-mail & Phone Call To Test For M-Modal?
May 17, 2012

I have been working for this company since 2009.  Today I got an e-mail to test for M-Modal. When I didn't answer this e-mail, I got a phone call and they left a message saying they e-mailed me and since I didn't e-mail them back, they are calling to ask me to take an MT test. When I tried to call them back, it wouldn't let me do that, and the recording said they would call back tomorrow. I think they should not call people who already work here, and how did they get my e-ma ...

Exit Interview Phone Call Today
Aug 06, 2012

I left MM a few weeks ago and today got a call. They asked lots of questions about how satisfied or unsatisfied I was with MM and I answered them all as honestly as I could. When they asked if I thought any of their practices were illegal or unethical...I told them that hiring people to work for you and then expecting them to use their PTO or go without pay when there was not enough work was extremely unethical. Especially when you have many MTs with NJA daily and others with mandatory OT someti ...

Been Contacted By Synernet And A Phone Call Has Been Scheduled
Dec 06, 2012

Greetings MT sisters, After taking several tests I have been contacted by Synernet and a phone call has been scheduled.  The job in question is full time, which is really more than I'd planned on doing. Still ...  If any of you know anything, good or bad, about this company, I'd be very grateful for you to share it. Particularly interested in availability of work; general quality of VR , if involved; and pay, of course.   Thanks a bunch Myrie in Portland OR   ...

I Had A Doctor Call Me "Computer"
Feb 18, 2014

Computer, go back to the last paragraph...  Computer, put in my usual closing statement... ...

Setup
Dec 05, 2014

All anyone has to do is take your average pay currently and use the grids.  You will see that it comes down to a pay decrease.  They went through a lot of trouble and rehearsal on the "potential" to make more instead of one seeing it will be a decrease and they will be getting an increase in their pockets as usual.  They don't care about the MTs, they are selling their software that we actually help to pay for by all the pay cuts to train it!  ...

Secure FTP Setup? Help!!!
Jul 31, 2012

I was just offered a position working from home doing transcription and need to set up an FTP site and I am totally not sure how and what is the best site for doing this.  Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have been out of work since November. ...

McBeck Setup???
Aug 17, 2012

filled the bladder with 300 mL of methylene blue stain solution, using the ***McBeck setup***. ...

Trying To Setup Filezilla
Apr 14, 2015

I am trying to setup Filezilla.  If you use it, do you have a no-ip?  I set it up and my IP address changed.  Thank you! ...

Code Of Conduct, Is It A Setup?
Nov 21, 2010

Anyone suspicious of this push to get us to sign the Code of Conduct?  I know we've signed it before, but something tells me there's a clause in there that is going to enable them to get rid of many of us by the end of the year.  Just curious if anyone else thought so, too? ...

Needing Advice On Desk Setup
Mar 29, 2011

For some reason I have recently become very, very uncomfortable at my desk.  My right leg is always hurting, falling asleep, or getting a charlie horse as I type.  I have a cordless mouse so I can switch hands, but it doesn't seem to matter, as both shoulders hurt from using it.  Also, my butt goes numb - LOL.  I really enjoy being a transcriptionist, but I cannot handle the discomfort much longer.  I have a very good chair and a fairly new desk.  Aga ...

Pick A Report Number Any Number
Apr 29, 2015

doesn't matter to you, the MT will fix it. So what it takes MY time, so what it throws me off when I'm half way through the report and realize I may have it wrong and have to leave the screen, relisten to the beginning of the dictation, and change it..What do you care doc? you make a crap ton more money than I do, so obviously your time is more important.. ...