A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hey Nuancers. Tell us about the new incentives - Jayjay

Posted: Jul 18, 2013

for QC where the more mistakes they find, the more they make, up to 40%. I hear they have the highest Q% rate and on some accounts allow no blanks. Is that true?-Unbelievable.

hey nuancers - peaceout

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe it is true. If you work for nuance you better be prepared to sit for 8 hours and type, plus do many other things that are required that you do not get paid for, all in hopes of making money through the incentive program, which you cannot achieve thanks to QA!

You do know there's a Nuance board to reach the masses of Nuance MTs - right? NM

[ In Reply To ..]
would be easiers to gather responses.

Similar Messages:

WEEKEND INCENTIVES
Nov 10, 2009

How do you guys feel about the weekend incentives that MQ sometimes offers?  You know, the 3 cents per line more for exceeding a line count that they calculate from the past for you.  Do you actually make more money or is it eaten away by taxes, and is it worth busting your butt for?  ...

I Think I Know What's Good About Incentives. Sm
Oct 17, 2010

I get NJA on Sunday morning in the beautiful crisp sunny South.  Now I can go to church and then go on a picnic to see the waterfalls and God's glorious paint brush on the leaves!!!    There is always brightness in every discouragement.  Yeah, so what, I am not making any money, but it does not cost anything and saves my sanity when I can enjoy the free time with my beloved family!!!    Have a Blessed Day all MQ friends and cohorts.  ...

Best Incentives/Rewards For MTs?
Dec 07, 2010

Hi All, I own an MTSO and want to offer the best pay structure possible for our MTs and Team Leads that are hourly employees. Unfortunately, the economy and this industry are still tough, so the sky is not the limit as far as how much I can pay per line. However, I was hoping to offer monthly/quarterly bonuses based on quality and attendance (combined with meeting daily line count requirements). Things we've considered are: A paid day off as MT of the month Monthly bonus of $25 ...

How Come We Do Not Get Bonuses Or Incentives.
Jan 04, 2013

We used to get shift differentials and extra if you work weekends.  Also used to get more if you type a certain amount, but with no jobs what does it matter.   ...

System Down - Incentives
Jan 11, 2013

Yeah, put all the incentives in place you want.  No help will be coming from ME.  I hope all the accounts get PO'd and find another company to do their work, one that doesn't outsource! ...

Can Anyone Please Explain WHY MQ Has Stupid Incentives
Oct 09, 2010

and offering OT on weekends when there is not enough work as it is.  As per usual during an incentive (I work FT and work Saturday), half way thru my shift I get NJA.  ***  On these stupid incentives, I just pray that I can even get my hours in much less any freaking OT. I know this is a redundant saying but......THIS COMPANY MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE!!  All the supervisors/managers/whoever who make these decisions all RIDICULOUS........... ...

Our POD Has Mandatory OT But Other PODs Are Getting Incentives
Mar 16, 2015

x ...

Are The QA Incentive And Production Incentives Tied To Each Other
Dec 12, 2012

I have been on a conference call.  I am a former transcender.  I thought it was pretty clear that the QA and production incentives were not related to each other but people seem to be confused.  What is the feeling on this?  I thought it was pretty simple. ...