A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The system output is unbelievable today. - worse than usual

Posted: Mar 22, 2015

I swear MM ASR is making up reports as it goes along. Very little is actually matching what the doctor says. Nothing but usual phrases in place of what is said. Although..... they did work on the system last night.

Thank you, thought it was me.. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

If there are too many corrections - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I F11 it..most are a little worse, but I have had some that were somewhere out in space, no idea where ASRs head was but it wasn't in those reports.

Similar Messages:

I Cannot Believe How Bad The Output Is Today!
Apr 23, 2015

So much dictation is being left out! This despite the doctors I have done so far today have been excellent dictators. And, of course there are those little tidbits of added text. Yep, MM ASR - the gift from MM that keeps on taking (my pay). ...

The System Is So Slow Today. Takes Forever To Download The Audio.
May 02, 2013

nm ...

S/l Output Disease
Jul 03, 2010

In PMH - s/l output disease.  Other history includes hypertension, diabetes, CKD with two renal transplants, CHF, and afib. ...

I Cannot Understand Why The Output Is So Very Bad!
May 11, 2014

MM ASR used to be very good at numbers 2 versions ago, but is now getting worse and worse to the point I do not understand how it can be so wrong. 110 sounds like 190??? 90 sounds like 150??? The dictation was crystal clear too. ...

Intake And Output - Way To Write
Feb 05, 2011

Can someone tell me if what I put below is the way to write intake and output, i.e. if I am placing the spaces properly: This is what it s/l was dictated: "Intake output was 14 96 X 20 100." Thank you.     ...

Another Day Of Horrible Output! And They Expect Anything Resembling A Good Count??
Oct 03, 2013

Add to that, I am getting accounts from all over the place. Exhausting and demoralizing. ...

Unbelievable MDs
Feb 11, 2010

I was just told by a doc:  *...left nare.  That is N-A-R-E.  There is no such word as naris, please stop transcribing this.*  WHAT!!! I don't know about you all, but since being a transcriptionist, I have lost most respect for physicians.  If I ever need my appendix out, I would probably do it myself.  ...

OMG... UNBELIEVABLE
May 27, 2010

I was getting audited today, noticed earlier in the day.  They had my four jobs and I was maintaining a 96%.  The last job they audited came back with a 81%!   I looked at that job, saw 17 CORRECTIONS, 3 CRITICAL FB!  yet when I listened and re-listened and read and re-read, I don't understand!!! I called this "expert" up and asked what was up.  Apparently, AFTER the job was uploaded, the DOC DECIDED HER STANDARD INSERTED AND THE OLD REPORT DELETED!  So t ...

Unbelievable...pto=??
Feb 16, 2012

anyone out there remember my post the other day about wanting to take pto this Friday and ccm waiting till the last minute to approve.  Instead of the real approval in teamwork for pto yesterday I receive an email I failed the high and mighty 99% audit.  Funny, I had not been audited since last July believe or not and then I was "randomly" selected.  I guess they can't see anyone wanting to have a little happiness at any given anytime.  ...

Unbelievable!
Sep 26, 2012

I ended up today with a report of transcription today with 21 splits, different reports in it. The doctor just dictated 1 report after the other. In between each report I of course had to research and find the new ADT. It took me 3 hours to get through about 50 minutes of actual dictation. I don't know if he always dictates like this or not, I just know I had to work 2 hours past my shift to finish his mess knowing I'd lose it all if I didn't finish it. I sure will complain to my ...

Just Unbelievable
Feb 05, 2013

An account was temporarily added to our pool.  The ADT instructions run a full page.  All this is to be done without compensation of course.  Has anyone else read this?  It is in the West.  I think any MT getting this as a "helper" account should just help herself to the dictation and bypass all the ridiculous instructions.  They seem to think MM is a charity and we are their contributors. ...

IPMedica, NJ - Unbelievable!
Feb 13, 2011

http://www.ipmedica.com/faq.php Allendale, NJ From their website: WHY OUTSOURCE WORK? According to the American Association of Medical Transcriptionists, there is a shortage of qualified, trained Medical Transcriptionists in the US. We can help you avoid costly recruitment and training and reduce staffing shortages and turnover. By outsourcing your transcription, you can reduce a headache, take advantage of s ...

Unbelievable But True
Feb 02, 2015

So Mmodal decided to eliminate my position and I was without work for quite some time.  I took my 401K distribution to survive on.  Just figured out my taxes and low and behold I owe what my 401 K distribution was.  This country needs to get with it.  My family would not have survived without that 401K distribution to live on, yet the government feels that I am overpaid or something.  So sad.  I am so disgusted.  I put my heart in my job, lost it, and did what ...

Four Perfect 100% QC, Unbelievable...sm
Mar 06, 2015

Only work part-time, few days a week, so this week got four jobs audited at 100% each four days in a row, so they keep going until they can find an error and, of course, one small word was found incorrect!  I have never had 5 audits in one week.  How discouraging this is, very sad and pathetic.  ...

You Guys Are Unbelievable. For Months You
Mar 03, 2010

For months you have complained about NJA and other people logging on randomly and taking your work away.  So MQ comes up with a system whereby this will no longer be allowed to happen -- and you are now complaining about it too ?  The point here is to make sure that you will have work at your scheduled time without other people hopping on and doing it.   Isn't that what you have been wanting ?You have been really spoiled by MQ if you are used to logging on 15 minutes lat ...

Unbelievable - Job Seeker's Board
Oct 09, 2010

Just checked out the job seeker's board and came across someone willing to work for 5 cents per 65-character line and 7 cents if the audio is poor quality.  I just cannot believe someone would ADVERTISE or SELL themselves to work for such a low rate of pay, which probably would not even equal  to minimum wage!!!!!!  If you want to get screwed do not advertise, just go to work for a few of the national MTSOs that do not have a good reputation on this board!!!!!& ...

Unbelievable-Landmark Hiring????????
Sep 16, 2011

I cannot believe my eyes that Landmark is hiring, especially on Ex-Text.  Those of us that work on that platform have been out of work all week (see below posts) and it looks like the owner is going on another hiring frenzy, which happens every few months.  Proceed with caution! ...

We Type Transcription Company Is Unbelievable
May 16, 2011

This company is unbelievable....sent resume to them to get a letter back from stating that I had to have a proof of passing a certified HIPAA course which ok I get that but then it goes on to state that they want proof of having $300,000 of general liability insurance and want $250 dollars from me as a deposit on their software. Here is the biggest kicker.....they pay 7 cents a line.  That is ridiculous. ...

Camus System? (computer System)
Dec 26, 2013

I cannot find documentation on this.  The context appears to be the imaging and labs and the doctors have been dictating the system is down.  Thank you for any help! ...

I Had To Remove So Much "canned Text" Output!
Jan 09, 2014

Oh goody, all patients now have lungs that are clear to auscultation no matter what was dictated, et cetera, et cetera. I want to smack every one in this company who thinks that it is okay to program the SR recognition software to automatically output such! ...

Are Timesheets Approved Today? Nothing From TSM On Monday Or Today. NM
Jan 01, 2014

xx ...

Email Working Today? Silent Today.
Feb 25, 2015

By this time in the day, usually, there has been at least 7 emails - several from QA, at least 2-3 backlog updates, and 1 reminder to work our shift and work our entire shift. ...

8:25 EST - Is The System Down? Nm
Jul 14, 2010

I can't access the demographics and my jobs are neither uploading nor downloading.  It's not my Internet connection. ...

System Down Pay
Jul 15, 2010

Did anyone work last night when the system went down for a bit?  Has anyone heard if we will be paid for that lost hour or is it our responsibility to make this up also?  It fries me as last night I HAD work and today I don't.  What is the use of getting PTO if you can't let amount to anything so that you can take time off when you want or need to? ...

System Down??
Aug 30, 2011

Anyone else having trouble.  Cannot connect to DocQscribe or my email!! ...

This System
May 13, 2012

beyond repair.  We let it go on far too long, the abuses.  The lawsuit will help, but it is not enough, and it will take too long. I shouldn't be complaining about making minimum wage or less than minimum wage or be bullied into changing my timesheet.  I shouldn't have to see any posts on here telling me I must be a bad MT if I only make minimum wage.   I have spyware loaded onto my computer that watches me.  Something is not right here folks.   ...

Whole System Down
Jan 11, 2013

The whole freaking system is down!!  I LOVE it.  I hope they are losing millions$$$$ ...

CRY System???
Mar 03, 2013

I'm doing a total hip arthroplasty. The dictator is using a "CRY system." Can anyone tell me the actual spelling of this?     Thanks! ...

System Down Or Is It Me?
Sep 04, 2013

x ...

System Down For Me, Too
Oct 28, 2013

Crap. ...