A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Am I the only one who has to sign into Enrich first and - then go to Webclock?

Posted: Jan 20, 2015

When I try to save the webclock website to my favorites...it saves, but then when I click on it I get a "timeout detected" message and can't use it.  It's so annoying having to sign into Enrich first. 

There has got to be a way to put an icon on my home page or at least save to my faves list. 

Make sure to save the page with the keypad. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
The page where you enter your ID and password. This is how I have it saved to both Favorites folder and as a desktop icon (for multiple computers).

When we first started with Webclock, some were trying to save it so they would not have to enter the ID and password each time, but were having trouble with that. Not sure this is your issue, but hopefully the above helps. If not, you might want to contact Tech because you should not have to go through the hassle of going through Enrich. Good luck.

Thanks - I'll contact tech support- I was hoping - to avoid that because

[ In Reply To ..]
you can't just call them anymore...have to "submit a ticket" and wait for them to get back to you....but I'll do that. Thanks again

Please get back to us and let us know if you succeeded - curious

[ In Reply To ..]
just curious. There are more changes coming and I wonder if this is one of them. Hopefully not. We have enough hoops to jump through.

I can't save to favorites either, so I ... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
...just click on the address in the address bar of IE to get there. Probably a better way, but it works for me :p

Icons are on my desktop, sm - nothappy

[ In Reply To ..]
When IT installed my programs, they put the icons right on my desktop. Call tech support and ask them to help you.

If you save it as a bookmark in Firefox - it is easier

[ In Reply To ..]
It still times out, but Firefox allows the ID and pin # to remain you just have to click the OK twice.

Similar Messages:

Enrich
Nov 05, 2013

Does anyone ever take those Enrich modules?  Are they paid? What's the meaning/point of the CE credits?  ...

Enrich - Does Anyone Actually Ever
Sep 19, 2014

Personally, since Nuance slashed my salary in half I have had to get a second job to make up for the deficit (it doesn't, but you have to try), so no time or desire to do any of these courses thus far. However, just wondering if anyone has done much with Enrich unless they were forced to, and if they have anything positive to recommend or any courses they actually feel helped them become a better and/or more accurate producer and helped their income. I am an oldie with lots of experience, ...

Anybody Do The Enrich
Oct 01, 2014

We do get paid for it now, got an email re logging onto webclock. Woohoo 15 minutes. ...

ENRICH Training
Jun 08, 2013

Anybody else going through this ENRICH crap?  This is absolutely the worst "training" I have ever received.  Self-service on all of these modules, confusing software with very few instructions.  Been "training" for a week now, no responses as promised from other departments for logins, etc.  Training is the gateway to the rest of the company.  If the rest of the company is like this then I have made a horrible decision to quit my other job to come here.  No income n ...

ENRICH - Spark IM, Etc.
Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP! ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

Enrich Classes
Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or are you fed up with this company's requirements to attend online classes to "YOU TOO CAN BE 99% PERFECT"?  I can't get out of this garbage fast enough.  I attended on online class today that I felt I was in romper room.  F- this!  How do any of you continue to put with this company's mandates? ...

Newsletter On Enrich
Aug 26, 2014

I read some posts below and even see another MT asking this same question about changes coming in October ranging from pay scale changes to QA discipline, etc.  Can you please tell me where I can find these newsletters so I can read them.  I looked in Enrich as well, but cannot find any current newsletters.   Thanks very much! ...

Enrich - First Time
Oct 02, 2014

Well obviously I have never signed in and used this before.  Do we use our E-mail address or our ID#.  It gives the option to obtain your password if you have forgotten it, but not your sign on ID.  Hate to ask my TSM and make it known I don't use one of their precious programs.  TIA. ...

I Don't Remember How To Log Into Enrich
Oct 23, 2014

I have no idea what username or password to use, what with the different work email, escription, fiesa, weblock and ADP site usernames ans passwords.  Can anyone guide me in the right direction?  I feel like I am up a creek w/out a paddle! ...

If FIESA And ENRICH
Oct 30, 2014

Then why do I feel like I've been through heck and back whenever I check them?  ...

Enrich Video
Dec 02, 2014

Just received an email from my TSM stating that we will get a link to an Enrich video on the new plan on Wednesday.  We have conference calls set up for questions on Thursday.   ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

Enrich E-mail - Laugh Of The Day
Apr 15, 2013

How lovely of them to send us an e-mail today boasting about the new Enrich program...until you get to the part that it's voluntary which means you won't get paid to visit that site? How many of you laughed and hit the "delete" button on the e-mail? If they were serious about us all learning more stuff they'd pay us to go to training.  They must've figured we all needed a laugh with it being tax day.  ...

What Is ENRICH Elearning Platform
Jan 10, 2014

I've been recently sold into Nuance slavery by my former company and have been told I need to log into ENRICH take their "modules" for "continuing education."  What is this really for? ...

Seems Like Enrich Is Geared For Indian MTs...
Dec 26, 2014

the module for "difficult ESL" dictators, there are only sections for "Americanisms," "Hawaiian" and "Southern" -- If it were geared for American MTs the ESLs would be "Indian" "Chinese" etc.  I guess I'm just stating the obvious, though I thought it was funny....NOT! ...

Copy Of The Book Of Style On Enrich?
Jan 20, 2015

Is there a copy of the book of style on Enrich? I cannot for the life of me find it. I got dinged for an omission error because at the end of a list of allergies the dictator stated "parenthesis, details of allergies are not known, end parenthesis" and since it was a stand alone sentence, I left the parentheses off.  The transcription guidelines on Enrich for parenthesis say to refer to the book of style, but I can't find a copy. Thanks! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

Homan, Homans' Sign Or Homan's Sign? (NM)
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Here's Your Sign
Dec 07, 2009

For the past three years my husband an I have hosted his company Christmas party here at our home.  The company and employees make all the arrangements, including sending a cleaning service the day before!  It's great. All I have to do is sit back and watch as my home is transformed into a beautiful Christmas party venue.  This year he has a new boss.  She called me just a bit ago and was asking for help with finding a cake.  (She's new the the ...

S/l Doc Is Saying Either Hib's Sign Or Hip's Sign
Feb 22, 2010

s/l doc is saying either Hib's sign or Hip's sign, but I cannot seem to find this anywhere.   I appreciate any help you guys can offer.  TIA! ...

Could This Be A Sign . . . .
May 21, 2010

this is MT week and we were supposed to get something from the Q but as of today's mail, alas, i have not received any.  not that i was looking forward to it, but am curious is any other fellow Qer's got their little "gift."  just wondering . . . . ummmm . . . . . ...

Is This A Sign?
Oct 15, 2010

The other evening at the grocery store, I picked up the newest issue of Employment Guide. You've probably seen it - it's usually by the doors to the store, and it's a nationwide publication. It used to list actual job openings for the local area. Now, though, it seems to be mainly an ad newspaper for schools offering career training. Anyway, what struck me about this issue is that none of the schools that have always advertised in this paper list medical transc ...

Must Be A Sign
Jan 31, 2012

I had an interview last week with a big national company, recruiter was unprepared, kept making excuses as to why and then was supposed to send more info, but that didn't happen. Then was supposed to call again today, no call. I'm going to take that as a sign that this is not a good place to work. Oh Lordy, I really need a job! Any advice please. Just email me. ...

Should I Take This As A Sign?
Jun 22, 2012

From all of the negativity about Nuance, I was very leery about accepting a position with them, but finances prevail. Today was the final day to submit my paperwork, with training to begin on Monday, and I wake up this morning to find my computer died (I'm on a laptop now). Coincidence or warning? ...

Sign Me Up.
Oct 14, 2012

MT recruiters video. ...

Cannot Sign On
Nov 26, 2012

Took lunch break, came back and could not get on.  "Failed to connect."  As if I don't have enough problems with them.  :( ...

S/l Nelanbur Sign
Oct 18, 2009

She denies any back pain, hip pain, or leg pain. Her motion is excellent. Her nelanbur  sign is negative. Strength is satisfactory ...