A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

If FIESA and ENRICH - are meant to help us

Posted: Oct 30, 2014

Then why do I feel like I've been through heck and back whenever I check them? 

Similar Messages:

Enrich
Nov 05, 2013

Does anyone ever take those Enrich modules?  Are they paid? What's the meaning/point of the CE credits?  ...

Enrich - Does Anyone Actually Ever
Sep 19, 2014

Personally, since Nuance slashed my salary in half I have had to get a second job to make up for the deficit (it doesn't, but you have to try), so no time or desire to do any of these courses thus far. However, just wondering if anyone has done much with Enrich unless they were forced to, and if they have anything positive to recommend or any courses they actually feel helped them become a better and/or more accurate producer and helped their income. I am an oldie with lots of experience, ...

Anybody Do The Enrich
Oct 01, 2014

We do get paid for it now, got an email re logging onto webclock. Woohoo 15 minutes. ...

ENRICH Training
Jun 08, 2013

Anybody else going through this ENRICH crap?  This is absolutely the worst "training" I have ever received.  Self-service on all of these modules, confusing software with very few instructions.  Been "training" for a week now, no responses as promised from other departments for logins, etc.  Training is the gateway to the rest of the company.  If the rest of the company is like this then I have made a horrible decision to quit my other job to come here.  No income n ...

ENRICH - Spark IM, Etc.
Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP! ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

Enrich Classes
Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or are you fed up with this company's requirements to attend online classes to "YOU TOO CAN BE 99% PERFECT"?  I can't get out of this garbage fast enough.  I attended on online class today that I felt I was in romper room.  F- this!  How do any of you continue to put with this company's mandates? ...

Newsletter On Enrich
Aug 26, 2014

I read some posts below and even see another MT asking this same question about changes coming in October ranging from pay scale changes to QA discipline, etc.  Can you please tell me where I can find these newsletters so I can read them.  I looked in Enrich as well, but cannot find any current newsletters.   Thanks very much! ...

Enrich - First Time
Oct 02, 2014

Well obviously I have never signed in and used this before.  Do we use our E-mail address or our ID#.  It gives the option to obtain your password if you have forgotten it, but not your sign on ID.  Hate to ask my TSM and make it known I don't use one of their precious programs.  TIA. ...

I Don't Remember How To Log Into Enrich
Oct 23, 2014

I have no idea what username or password to use, what with the different work email, escription, fiesa, weblock and ADP site usernames ans passwords.  Can anyone guide me in the right direction?  I feel like I am up a creek w/out a paddle! ...

Enrich Video
Dec 02, 2014

Just received an email from my TSM stating that we will get a link to an Enrich video on the new plan on Wednesday.  We have conference calls set up for questions on Thursday.   ...

Am I The Only One Who Has To Sign Into Enrich First And
Jan 20, 2015

When I try to save the webclock website to my favorites...it saves, but then when I click on it I get a "timeout detected" message and can't use it.  It's so annoying having to sign into Enrich first.  There has got to be a way to put an icon on my home page or at least save to my faves list.  ...

Enrich E-mail - Laugh Of The Day
Apr 15, 2013

How lovely of them to send us an e-mail today boasting about the new Enrich program...until you get to the part that it's voluntary which means you won't get paid to visit that site? How many of you laughed and hit the "delete" button on the e-mail? If they were serious about us all learning more stuff they'd pay us to go to training.  They must've figured we all needed a laugh with it being tax day.  ...

What Is ENRICH Elearning Platform
Jan 10, 2014

I've been recently sold into Nuance slavery by my former company and have been told I need to log into ENRICH take their "modules" for "continuing education."  What is this really for? ...

Seems Like Enrich Is Geared For Indian MTs...
Dec 26, 2014

the module for "difficult ESL" dictators, there are only sections for "Americanisms," "Hawaiian" and "Southern" -- If it were geared for American MTs the ESLs would be "Indian" "Chinese" etc.  I guess I'm just stating the obvious, though I thought it was funny....NOT! ...

Copy Of The Book Of Style On Enrich?
Jan 20, 2015

Is there a copy of the book of style on Enrich? I cannot for the life of me find it. I got dinged for an omission error because at the end of a list of allergies the dictator stated "parenthesis, details of allergies are not known, end parenthesis" and since it was a stand alone sentence, I left the parentheses off.  The transcription guidelines on Enrich for parenthesis say to refer to the book of style, but I can't find a copy. Thanks! ...

FIESA???
Apr 20, 2012

Can you tell me what this stands for? ...

Fiesa BS
Jul 26, 2012

How frigging nitpicky can they be???? Whatever it takes to keep you below 99%.  If they can keep you below 98 you will feel your job is in danger and be ever so grateful to continue employment with this fantastic family-friendly company . (Gag, puke).  Wrong word, wrong spelling, wrong format -- okay.  But REALLY!!!   ...

Why Did I Look At FIESA????
Aug 26, 2012

I knew I shouldn't have looked at my FIESA from Saturday but I did.  Majority are 100% so for that I am grateful but THEN there are the others where you are marked off for stuff that make no sense and then there are the stupid errors that I did and will own up to and wonder where my brain was when I was typing - I think my brain was so worried about being marked off for every little thing that I honestly can't concentrate sometimes like I need to. ...

FIESA...
Sep 14, 2012

I know we complain and complain about this on here and we fight and argue with the TLs about this...I was marked off half a point for EACH blank that I left on a dictation that the tape cut out.  The only explanation from QA was that "it was clearly understood".  I am just wondering how it was clearly understood.  I went back and listened to the tape and sure enough where I had blanks, the tape was cutting out.  So why am I being marked off for blanks.  Then on a few ot ...

How Do You Get To FIESA. Got A Log-in Name And
Dec 31, 2012

password, but no info as to where to sign in.   TIA! ...

FIESA B.S.
May 30, 2013

Okay, first quarter FIESA reviewed about 80 reports of mine and I actually got my incentive.  Now for this quarter, I am wavering on not getting my incentive with a 98.88 and for the past few weeks they have not reviewed a single one of my reports.  I smell something fishy.  This whole FIESA thing is to a) review enough reports a quarter so you fall below 99 and then b) if you are below 99, stop reviewing reports so you are stuck there with no chance to bring it up!  How fric ...

ANOTHER FIESA LIE
Jun 28, 2013

our post-audit reports are randomly pulled.  If you score high enough to get the bonus, your reports are gone through by the hatchet queens in India until they can find a report they can "audit" to bring you below 99%.  If you are kicked back to 98.99%, they still meet their contract requirements to the client, and Nuance does not have to pay you a bonus.  ...

Fiesa/QA/QC
Jul 22, 2013

I feel that all this crap is a plan to get rid of more US MTs.  They can show clients how our "Quality fails" and how they cannot get good help in the US and even the clients who want US workers will have to allow it to be shipped out.  JMO ...

Need FIESA Help - Sm
Sep 09, 2013

I almost always get my critical errors on one particular doctor who I think I understand and then it turns out I miss something.  I think there is a way to do a report on critical errors and see if I can trend the dictator but I can't figure out how.  Does anybody know?  And before you tell me to ask my TSM I did but as usual never got an answer. ...

FIESA AND QA- SM
Oct 08, 2013

Much as I dislike FIESA and all this QA, what I really hate is finding out I've been typing something WRONG for 30 years.  The only thing I can say for myself is some QA decades ago filled it in for me and I didn't look it up.  Been typing Campo's fascia instead of Camper's fascia. Took a 1-point post-audit hit on it, too.  Shakes me up, what else have I been doing wrong for 30 years?  And will it knock me out of bonus territory next quarter... ...

FIESA Again
Nov 22, 2013

I just got a post-audit review with 4 points deducted for 1 critical and 1 major error that were made by QA1 after I submitted a report with blanks by the dictator from hell. I'm so mad and all the things you can imagine, not to mention I'm sitting here bawling from total frustration. ...

FIESA IS DOWN, TOO
Dec 17, 2013

NM ...

FIESA (SM)
Mar 07, 2014

Was wondering if anyone has ever received FIESA feedback on reports that do not belong to you, i.e., you did not transcribe or edit the report?  ...

NOT LOOKING AT FIESA
Apr 01, 2014

I must admit, I never looked at FIESA, not only because it was depressing and humiliating, but its not the most user friendly site. My manager was constantly badgering me for not looking at it though and actually had me try to get on the other day when she called. How do other people get away with not looking at it? I wish I could get out of this company. It's depressing, demeaning and humiliating. ...