A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Checking Check Stubs in ADP Self-Service? - CheckingCheck

Posted: Jul 05, 2012

I'm sure there is probably a way to look at check stubs, W2s, etc. on the Transcend/Nuance web site but I don't know how to do it.  I tried to use ADP self-service.  But, it is asking for some registration code that I don't have.  I was given a 5-digit employee number but it doesn't want to accept that.  I'm a new employee.  If anyone can answer on this I'd appreciate it.  

alpha staff - Dickens

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you going to alpha staff?
https://asweb.alphastaff.com/hrp/login.jsp

Then go to payroll, then check stub.

alpha staff - Checking

[ In Reply To ..]
I just tried the link you gave me and when I tried to register it said "One of more of your employee fields is incorrect." Everything I entered was correct. I don't have a clue what's wrong with it. Thank you for providing the link though. I'll have to see if I can figure out why it's not working.

Hmm - Dickens

[ In Reply To ..]
I would email or IM your TL...capitalization is checked for the sign-in. Mine has three initial capitals, and then rest lower case. Good luck!

alpha staff - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Aren't you logging in to work under the alpha staff infosource to the webclock? Its right there above where you go to clock in.
alpha staff - Checking
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I'm new and just trying to see if there is a way I can look at my check stubs online for Nuance/transcend. When I was being trained none of this was ever mentioned to me that I can remember. As far as logging in to work, I clock my hours in ADP Time Saver.

If you are a Transcend hire it shold be in the manual you - were given for ADP self serve.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Transcend - ScratchingMyHead

[ In Reply To ..]
I wasn't given a manual for ADP self serve. I have some instructions for the ADP time clock. Maybe it's in the online training. I'll check that. They throw a lot at you in a short time, hard to remember everything. Thanks for the replies!

Similar Messages:

Ultipro - Checking Pay Stubs
Oct 20, 2011

Would anyone happen to know who we contact when my password is locked out?  I have tried answering my security questions and it will not allow me to continue.  I wasn't sure if I need to put a QCare ticket or is there someone else to contact to get it reset. Thank you. ...

No More Paper Check Stubs
Sep 28, 2012

I want my own stub mailed to me... Jerks. ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Landmark Pay Stubs?
Jan 07, 2014

I know that they changed payroll compaines on the 1st, but does anyone know if our pay stub for today will still show up on the old USA Payroll site?  I've been checking it for the past 10-15 minutes and it's not showing up on there.  They previously always showed up on that site right at midnight EST every pay day.  The email that was sent out on on 12/30 said that information regarding viewing pay stubs and tax forms would be forthcoming, but I haven't received th ...

What, No Line Count On The Pay Stubs??
Jan 14, 2011

I really don't want to back calculate to check my line count. Again, no FTR. ...

Landmark Transcription - PA Pay Stubs
Jul 16, 2014

Is there a site or link somewhere where we can still get a record of our pay since we stopped getting pay stubs? Thanks! ...

Viewing Medquist Pay Stubs Early FYI....sm
Apr 20, 2011

For those of you who don't know (I just found this out myself a couple weeks ago) you can view this Friday's paycheck stub on Utilipro. They post them on the Wednesday before payday.   Your user name is your MQ email address and the password is the same password you use when you sign onto the MQ Central site. ...

Just Checking..
Jan 17, 2010

Do you cap the C in C-section? ...

Just Checking...
Apr 19, 2010

I was just checking to see if q.a.m. is an acceptable abbreviation.  I know that q.d. isn't, but other than that one, there are very few listed in my reference text.  Is there anywhere online that I can find a general idea of which ones are consistently not allowed? Thanks! ...

Just Checking Prices
Aug 10, 2010

I just wanted to compare prices with other MTs that are using similar services.... My FTP site - $25 monthly  (up to 5 users) Digital Dictation System - I pay $0.17 per minute for telephone dictation and $0.10 per minute for imported dictation (from hand-held recorders). The recorders are $299 each (Olympus 2400) with a $150 one-time set-up fee.  I am interested in cutting costs if any other MT has a less expensive system they could refer me to.   Thanks!     ...

Are We Checking QC's Work?
Sep 08, 2013

Are we double checking QCs work by going into Fiesa and looking through what they have QC'd?  Is it a means of checking the work to make sure it goes to the clients nearly perfect? This crossed my mind before, but just not asked. ...

Checking FIESA
Jul 03, 2014

Today my TSM sent out a list of people who have to check their FIESA scores.  She used their names instead of their HR numbers.  This really bothers me and I can only imagine the people mentioned feel, well, like crap.  Oh, and she congratulated us for bringing our FIESA scores up to 94%.  Well who would after being bombarded with emails about that.  ...

Spellcheck Not Checking CAPS
Feb 23, 2010

My spellchecker is not checking for words in all caps, such as in headings.  I have Windows XP and Word.  Does anyone know where I am supposed to look to find and correct this?  I know this probably sounds dumb to you smart MTs out there, but I really just don't know where to look and how to fix this.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. ...

2010 W2 Still Through ADP? Making Sure I'm Checking The
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

Why Are We Not Checking Out Companies That Don't Outsource?
Jan 25, 2011

there are jobs over there on the job seekers board that say no outsourcing, US only.  we are unhappy here.  are those companies bad too? ...

The Sclerae Were/was White? (just Checking)
Feb 23, 2011

. ...

Checking/unchecking Options
Mar 04, 2011

Is it just me, or does it seem like every time I have audio highlighted and the one below it checked under Tools/Options, that I have to go back in and uncheck them because some dictator is putting things out of order.  I give up!  I guess I'll just have to leave them unchecked.  Anyone come up with an easier solution?  I can't think of any. Little things are irritating me tonight. ... ...

Softscript, Always Seeing Ad For Them, Thinking Of Checking Them Out
Jan 10, 2012

etc.  TIA ...

Checking Line Count In DQM
Jun 03, 2012

Anyone having trouble checking line count.  Can't get the pulldowns to work.  ...

Checking For Workload In Accounts On DEP?
Jul 31, 2012

My account just went to Docqscribe today. I had training way back in March. I thought there was a way to look and see how much work was available in an account. I can't seem to find a way to do that. Maybe I was just dreaming.....?  Since it is after hours for anybody in charge, I thought I would ask here. ...

How Many Reports Gets QA'd When Checking Your Work?
Aug 15, 2012

BAck in the day it used to just be 3 reports that they check..... guess they changed that huh?   ...

I Was Warned Of A Potential Bad Employer By Checking
Apr 30, 2013

this forum and I backed out because I had to purchase software and would be "micromanaged" too closely. I found myself on the offensive and caught the recruiter off guard because I told him I had no money to buy software because MTs are so poor. It was beautiful just to hear his jaw drop! I felt tremendous just to boycott this industry in my own way. ...

Make Sure You Are Checking Your Junk Folders Too
Mar 19, 2014

fingers crossed for word tomorrow!! ...

I Keep Checking Isn't It Today To Approve Last Week's Lines?
Mar 13, 2013

Wondering if I am the only one who has not had lines come in for approval yet. I am sure it is today. Hmmmm.... ...

We Are Checking A UA At This Time, And It Does Show Trace Leukocytes And Microhematuria, So We Are S
Jan 01, 2010

xx ...

Grammar Errors Stopped Checking In Word 2007
Oct 14, 2011

All of the sudden Microsoft Word 2007 stopped checking grammar.  I went to proofing and the box is checked for "Hide grammar errors in this document only."  However, the box cannot be unchecked.  It is like this for all documents, even new ones.  Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks so much. ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

Is It Check Rein, Check-rein, Or Checkrein Ligaments
Sep 19, 2011

NM ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...