A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Viewing Medquist pay stubs early FYI....sm - anon

Posted: Apr 20, 2011

For those of you who don't know (I just found this out myself a couple weeks ago) you can view this Friday's paycheck stub on Utilipro. They post them on the Wednesday before payday.

Your user name is your MQ email address and the password is the same password you use when you sign onto the MQ Central site.

if you do this, do you also get a copy in mail? - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
??

Yes, I do....nm - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
No msg

Similar Messages:

Landmark Pay Stubs?
Jan 07, 2014

I know that they changed payroll compaines on the 1st, but does anyone know if our pay stub for today will still show up on the old USA Payroll site?  I've been checking it for the past 10-15 minutes and it's not showing up on there.  They previously always showed up on that site right at midnight EST every pay day.  The email that was sent out on on 12/30 said that information regarding viewing pay stubs and tax forms would be forthcoming, but I haven't received th ...

What, No Line Count On The Pay Stubs??
Jan 14, 2011

I really don't want to back calculate to check my line count. Again, no FTR. ...

Ultipro - Checking Pay Stubs
Oct 20, 2011

Would anyone happen to know who we contact when my password is locked out?  I have tried answering my security questions and it will not allow me to continue.  I wasn't sure if I need to put a QCare ticket or is there someone else to contact to get it reset. Thank you. ...

No More Paper Check Stubs
Sep 28, 2012

I want my own stub mailed to me... Jerks. ...

Landmark Transcription - PA Pay Stubs
Jul 16, 2014

Is there a site or link somewhere where we can still get a record of our pay since we stopped getting pay stubs? Thanks! ...

Checking Check Stubs In ADP Self-Service?
Jul 05, 2012

I'm sure there is probably a way to look at check stubs, W2s, etc. on the Transcend/Nuance web site but I don't know how to do it.  I tried to use ADP self-service.  But, it is asking for some registration code that I don't have.  I was given a 5-digit employee number but it doesn't want to accept that.  I'm a new employee.  If anyone can answer on this I'd appreciate it.   ...

Viewing Paycheck
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know where I view my paystub at? ...

EGD Help: Viewing GE Junction And S/l Cardium From Below
Oct 14, 2010

Here's the context: ...gastroscope was advanced into the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.  It was withdrawn and retroflexed, viewing GE junction and s/l cardium from below.  Duodenal aspirate for Giardia, along with duodenal biopsy for pathology, was taken. ...

Viewing Check Information
Dec 30, 2010

Have any of you folks gotten information about Utipro? - I think that's what it's called.  I have gotten email about the pay dates, but not about how or where to go in to view our check info. as we did with IPay.  Any info appreciated.  TX ...

Viewing Paychecks On MQ Site
Oct 19, 2011

I'm part of the eTransplus buyout by MQ and I'm still learning their system.  I thought I read somewhere that we can view our paychecks on Wednesdays before payday.  If so, where on the website can I do this?  I've sent an email to my supervisor but haven't heard back yet.   TIA ...

Is Anyone Else Having Problems Viewing The Posts? Sm
Oct 29, 2014

I just get the rules for posting and then a line that says Jul/Aug/Sep.   The October postings are not there. ...

ADP Portal--trouble Viewing Pay Statements
Jan 26, 2013

Is anyone having trouble viewing the pay statements for 2013?  Mine comes up as a blank screen and there is no way to contact these people on the Web site that I can see. ...

Viewing Problem With IE (Internet Explorer)
Mar 13, 2013

After a minor boards software update, you may experience problems viewing MTStars MT forums (not General boards) in IE (Internet Explorer). We are working to fix this issue ASAP. We'll update again when we have more info. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. MTStars Support Team.     ...

Anyone With Problems Viewing MTStars Page?
Jun 07, 2014

No problems getting to this site, but frequently where the list of messages/threads would be is blank. The MTStars banner, ads, and Navigation panel on the left are visible. I have to click on the Navigation board I want (ex. Word Help) multiple times before the threads appear. Also happens when creating a post or replying to one. If it is just me, I will tweak some this computer's settings. Wanted to check first. Thanks. ...

What The $?#.NJA Already,its So Early.The Last
Jan 26, 2012

getting none of my usual primary, None.  And already this a.m. NJA.  Davenport sincere LOL,   blahblahblah.  this is rediculous ...

SS Paying Early
Jan 21, 2011

Waiting with baited breath for someone to repost all of the SS pays early testimonies.  cracking me up - its always good to laugh uncontrollably. anyone ever read a P&P manual? ignorance is bliss.  ...

I Know It Is A Little Early, But I Wanted To Be The First.
Dec 31, 2011

nm ...

Early Retirement ?
Dec 17, 2012

Thinking about taking early retirement and just working part time.  I understand I can make a little over 14,000 without reduction in social security benefits.  I would however have to purchase private insurance until I am old enough for Medicare.  Anyone done this or have any input on it?   ...

I've Had It, Done, Over. I Got Up Early To Get Many Things Done Sm
Dec 28, 2012

since I found out last night that I am having unexpected overnight houseguests tonight.  In-laws suddenly don't have room....Not only is my house a mess from entertaining both xmas eve and xmas while trying to get in work which was nearly impossible because there wasn't any, but I was low on food, my son had a doc's appt for a cough that he has had for 3 weeks now, and we are expecting a snowstorm tomorrow.  I ran around like a wild woman al ...

So I Ran Out Of Work Early
Dec 30, 2012

When I looked at the status, there were a handful of accounts listed. Put in my Remedy ticket and messed around for a cpl hours..I've had work ever since and when I check the status there are a ton of accounts listed. Not that I am complaining, just seems weird ...

OMG! Paid A Day Early
Nov 28, 2013

I have my banking alerts set up so I get texted when there is activity in the account, and I woke up to a text saying I had a direct deposit! Payday a day early! (yes I did check the payroll calendar) Unfortunately, my next pay period will suck big time as there is no work and I doubt there will be all weekend. ...

Where's April And Early May?
May 11, 2015

Why isn't April showing up in the Archives?  I don't see anything from about May 1-5 either.  ...

Bashing Of SS And Yet They Pay Early!! No One Posts That! Nm
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

What Is Going On At Accentus?! I've Not Been Able To Work Since Early Wed.
Aug 17, 2012

According to my info, my only acct has asked the Accentus not to transcribe. QRS is on vacation. No real info from anyone else. Is this something that happens frequently at this company? You are just told to stop working & hang on? Obviously, people can't afford to be that casual. ...

It's So Nice To Go To Bed Early, Set Your Alarm,
Dec 27, 2012

force yourself to get up early on a freezing cold morning, make coffee, boot everything up, start all your programs, and then.......... NJA. ...

Early Retirement 29 Days Away
Jun 03, 2013

39 work days left at this God for saken company.  Early retirement is more money before taxes even with the $200 penalty for taking early retirement.  No more 65 hour work weeks between 2 jobs.  Working part time, 25 hours, as a cashier and customer service rep in a gocery store and making more money than at MModal.    39 Work Days Left at MModal!!!!!!!!!  If not sooner if I can afford it!!!!! ...

Early Social Security
Jun 29, 2013

How do you go about getting early SS??  How early can you get it.  I am in my 50's so is that too early?  I remember my mom did that but she was older and she still worked 3 days a week and as long as she kept under a certain amount she was allowed to do both. ...

Too Early For Miller Time
Nov 27, 2014

Coffee anyone? ...

Thanks For Making Us All Get Up Early And Ruin Our New
Jan 01, 2015

Year's Eve knowing work was low & we were overscheduled.......... ...

I Believe The Lock-out Has Started Early. Just Got NJA 4 Minutes
Mar 08, 2010

to go in my shift and there are plenty of jobs on the backlog on all my accounts.  If this is how it works --I dont like it.  I had to take a little bit longer lunch break and was going to work a little extra--- guess not -LOL! Anyone else had this today? ...