A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bayscribe/shorthand - elonmt

Posted: Oct 13, 2009

How do I transfer my Shorthand to Bayscribe word expander.

Don't know the answer to that, but... - CrankyBeach

[ In Reply To ..]
... couldn't you simply run your Shorthand on top of the platform? I work on DEP, as well as in MS Word, and that's what I do. Shorthand is platform/application independent; runs in ANY Windows application, including e-mail and instant messaging as well as online chat, which I have found out the hard way after not having turned it off....:)

bayscribe/shorthand - elonmt

[ In Reply To ..]
my shorthand is within a vianeta platform. Don't know how to run it separately. Any ideas.

You can search the hard drive for the executable file. - CrankyBeach

[ In Reply To ..]
In the case of Shorthand version 10, the file that runs it is SH10.EXE.

If we are not talking about the same program, though, or if the platform is online and the expander is not on your local hard drive, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm talking about Shorthand for Windows which can be found at pcshorthand.com.

Similar Messages:

Bayscribe With Shorthand?
Jun 11, 2012

I know Bayscribe has its own expander, but is there a way to disable that and use Shorthand instead?  ...

Will Shorthand Work With Bayscribe?
Sep 17, 2013

The company I'm working with told me it would work with their Bayscribe platform but I can't figure out how to do it.   Does anyone know if SH works with Bayscribe and, if so, how I go about accomplishing this? Thanks :-) ...

Does The Shorthand Expander Work In Bayscribe?
May 09, 2015

d ...

Bayscribe?
Nov 28, 2011

Wondering which companies use Bayscribe? I worked on Bayscribe for a short while and loved it! Would like to work on another Bayscribe account and want to know where to look.  ...

Bayscribe Help Please
May 06, 2014

I updated to IE10 from IE9 and now the QA marker won't work.  Anybody know what to do to get it to work?  Anybody working on Bayscribe in IE10?  I key in Alt-Q and the marker comes up, but when I press enter or okay with the mouse, the box goes away and no marker in the text.  I can go in an uninstall the update if need be, but I was hoping this would work.  TIA. ...

Bayscribe MTs
Dec 19, 2014

No 12% pay cut after all and more info for people who were not audited at all the first week of this plan.  ...

New To Bayscribe
Jun 12, 2015

Hi, I am very new to Bayscribe and I was just informed that when I am in ADT that I need to type A to pull all info on patient ..  Am I just not seeing it right?  Where to I do this... I am getting not response from QA .. Just was told that when I am in ADT to type A. I guess I need a step by step how to on this ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Bayscribe Audio
Feb 23, 2010

Problem with audio downloading on Bayscribe.  Rebooted x20, replugged foot pedal, etc. Don't know what else to do.  Help anyone. ...

What Is The Url Address For Bayscribe? Nm
Sep 28, 2010

Bayscribe ASR - Your Thoughts Please
Jan 26, 2011

What are your feelings about Bayscribe's automated speech recognition program? We have been using it now for 2 or 3 months..personally I think it sucks ... ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Bayscribe Is Easy To Use?
Feb 17, 2011

I just found out that the company I work for is going to start using Bayscribe next week. I never heard of it untill now.  I currently use Word with my own word expander. Does any one know if it is productive and easy to use? ...

Bayscribe - How Would You Rate It?
Aug 29, 2011

Any information you can shed on this would be helpful - never used it before.  How would you rate it? ...

Any BayScribe Users Out There?
Sep 04, 2011

I started with a company using BayScribe.  I have a rather unusual problem.  The BayScribe expander will not function in the document.  I can bring it up via Control F3 and can add entries, but they will not expand.  When my machine is entered remotely, that user IS able to expand, but within the same session, I still cannot expand.  I have uninstall, reinstalled, Norton off, IE setting fine.  Toggling on and off makes no difference.  I have been troubleshootin ...

Bayscribe And Voice Bar
Oct 01, 2011

Im new on Bayscribe and this accounts have a  lot of ESLs.   There are lots of times I need to go to the very beginning of a report to proof it   Is there a keyboard command I can use instead of having to wait for it to rewind or using the mouse.  Its driving me crazy.... ...

Bayscribe And Windows 7
Nov 15, 2011

Is Bayscribe platform compatible with Windows 7?  Thanks very much!!! ...

IE Closes Bayscribe
Dec 02, 2011

Bayscribe shuts down a couple times a day and I have been getting this message ~ "Malfunction or malicious ad-on caused Internet Explorer to close web page."  I'm not sure why this is happening, but I'm thinking it could be a certain key combination that is causing it.  Any help on this???  Thanks!!! ...

Bayscribe Companies
Jan 11, 2012

Has anyone used both ExText and Bayscribe?  Which do you like better?  I'm thinking of going to a company using Bayscribe but I'm currrently on ExText.  My nerves are beginning to go into high gear.  I hate learning a new platform! TIA ...

Benefits Of Bayscribe?
Jan 28, 2012

The company I work for is switching to Bayscribe.  I have heard people say it is easier to get more LPHs with this platform, and I really need the help with my line count. Can anyone tell me what makes it easier to get more lines with it?  I am so hoping it makes a difference for me.  ...

Bayscribe New User
Apr 19, 2012

I'm a new user of Bayscribe. Sometimes when I want to scoll up and down in the document with the arrow keys it freezes up and I have to use the mouse to move the cursor up. Anyone know why this happens or how to fix it? Thanks! ...

Bayscribe Experts, Need Help Please
May 18, 2012

Hello all...I'm back on the Bayscribe platform with a new account and haven't used it in ages. My question is, I know there is a Bayscribe page that lists all of the commands, such as accessing the word expander, but I can't seem to locate it. Does anyone have a link to this page so I can copy down the commands? TIA for anyone who can help!!! ...

Bayscribe/Transcend
May 25, 2012

I was just wondering since Bayscribe is a typing platform how good the platform is and are the accounts really horrible?  TIA ...

Bayscribe So Much Better Than BeyondText
Jun 21, 2012

There are not as many bells and whistles, but so much easier to use, with basically one screen you are on rather than jumping all over to 10 other screens before doing the report.  Wish we could stay here forever.  ...

Bayscribe Users
Jun 23, 2012

Having been away from Bayscribe for awhile, I cannot remember the keystroke(s), but can you tell me how, after you highlight a word or phrase, that you can change the case, ie, from lower, to upper, to mixed?  Thanks. ...

What About Bayscribe Platform?
Jul 23, 2012

I know that Oracle uses Bayscribe platform.  Can anyone tell me if this is a good platform.  Is it easy to make lines on?  How would you compare it to Edit-Script or DocuScribe platforms.  I found DocuScribe to be a good platform and user-friendly.    ...

Bayscribe Problems/help Please?
Oct 16, 2012

Hi.  I've been working on Bayscribe for years but have a problem that I cannot resolve - the company I work for has essentially no one knowledgeable about anything but the most rudimentary Bayscribe issues and imply it is only me having these issues.  They do not offer to contact Bayscribe developers - so I am stuck without a resolve and decreased productivity.  With my previous company (several years ago  now who had awesome tech help and who knew Bayscribe inside an ...

Bayscribe Accounts
Dec 19, 2012

I was just reviewing the compensation Webinar again and noticed there is no listing for Bayscribe accounts.  Does it fall under "3rd party platforms?"  I was moved off Bayscribe accounts years ago but just curious - are there plans to get rid of Bayscribe?  I know of at least two of my old Bayscribe backup accounts moved to BeyondTxt but my original one is still on it as far as I know. ...

Who Are Familiar With Bayscribe
Mar 06, 2013

Those of you who are familiar with Bayscribe, did you find:  The spell check dictionary is void of many common words?  It also does not detect uncapped words at the beginning of sentences or spacing issues. The word expander locks up for periods of time so cannot create new expansions. It has horrible quirks that cause expansions not to work correctly (they just don't expand) , capital letters show up in the middle of sentences and do not cap where they are supposed to, and extra ...

Bayscribe Altq
May 11, 2013

My ALTQ is not working.  This has never happened before.  Can you help?   Thanks. ...