A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

? re Transcend town hall meetings yesterday - allears

Posted: Apr 06, 2012

I called in to the 3pm town hall meeting yesterday but the audio was so bad (echoing/clangy-sounding) that I was forced to hang up or risk having my eardrums rupture!  Can anybody fill me in on what was discussed?  Were most people displeased with the forced changes and what's about to go down VR-wise (as I am)?  Any earth-shattering announcements or new info?  I hope somebody can fill me in since I'm too impatient to wait till the next meeting...TIA!         

VR? - pumpernickel

[ In Reply To ..]
I missed the calls, totally forgot, but what do you mean by what is going down VR-wise? Have Bayscribe accounts been given notice or is it something else? I've been on VR for a few years but just curious.

Also question your VR post. - Was on a call.

[ In Reply To ..]
On ours, they basically said (IMO) they had no definite dates for anything, but that in general they expect MLSs to keep their same hospitals/regions/TLs, etc. What is the suspicion about VR (must have my head in the sand)?

Similar Messages:

Where Exactly On The MLS Website Are The Frequently Asked Questions From The Town Hall Meetings?
Dec 28, 2010

x ...

Town Hall Notes
Feb 03, 2012

Does anyone have any ideas where I could find samples of town hall notes to get some idea as to how to set the page up?  I did a search and really did not come up with anything.  thanks to all with any ideas, I appreciate them very much!!!! ...

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

Mercedes Town Hall--What Did You Think?
Sep 09, 2014

I listened to the Mercedes town hall. What did you think? They did say VBC was coming. Does this sound like Bayscribe to you? They said VBC was coming, but rate of pay would not change. I wonder how that will work. They promised nothing would change as of October 1. I wonder what it will be like on January 1. ...

Just Got Link To Town Hall Meeting
Mar 09, 2012

and we get paid to listen to it?  That's different. ...

Town Hall Meeting - Not To Participate
Nov 08, 2012

I guarantee you I won't be one of the "chosen few" to participate with questions in this town hall meeting next week, I cause too much trouble by sending e-mails throughout the year to Vern and Amy, never to any avail.  I just hope whoever they DO pick will ask some tough questions.  Of course, I'm sure MModal will pick and choose what they answer so they don't look like the conniving thieves they really are. ...

Town Hall Meeting Clarification
Aug 20, 2013

Blah! Blah! Blah! Please clarify something that stood out for me.  ". . . beginning of 2012 pay rates increased 6.6% and beginning 2013, 3.4%." For who?  Surely, not for me.  My pay has decreased substantially in the the last 3 years with more time spent editing each day. HMMMMM.   ...

IMEDX Town Hall Meeting
May 13, 2015

Was it cancelled? How do we log in for the meeting? ...

Dear Mmodal: Your Town Hall Meeting Was
Aug 10, 2012

Insulting to every MT working for your company. But hey, thanks V. D., for paying me $5.53 to listen to you blabbering about how awesome your team is... the part of your team that makes a bunch of money anyway, while basically ignoring those of us who do the work that give you and your team your nice fat paychecks. I mean, a lot of MT's are struggling to feed their families, but I'm sure glad you are getting that new "state of the art" building for the suits to sit in.  And ...

Imedx And Upcoming Town Hall Meeting
May 10, 2015

I am curious what other MTs at Imedx think about the upcoming Town Hall meeting at Imedx.  I feel it is another effort, just like the employee suggestion program, to try to put a pretty face on a very ugly, dirty company.  I think Imedx perhaps made a mistake when they bought out TranTech, a good-sized company with many long-time, good, intelligent MTs who were used to being treated with respect. We simply are not going to sit idly by when treated like crap and not put u ...

Town Hall Meeting - Give Me The Reader's Digest Version?
Aug 08, 2012

can someone just give me the reader's digest version? ...

If Anyone Is Going To Join The "Town Hall" Conference Call With Mercedes
Sep 09, 2014

I hope they will share what is said.  I would love to just be a "fly on the wall."  ...

Mandatory Meetings - DSG
Apr 22, 2010

How can a company order you to attend mandatory conference calls and mandatory HIPAA training and mandatory platform training sessions and not pay you for your time?  Every time they send an e-mail for something such as this, they refuse to pay, even for an hour of time.  They tell you these meetings and conference calls are a bonus for you, and that they are saving you money by you not having to pay for them someday (do I look like I just fell off of the turnip truck?).  They mus ...

Team Meetings
Jan 11, 2013

I'm interested to know if anyone has had a team meeting with their supervisors? We used to have them all the time. I requested one, but guess they don't want us all voicing our opinions at once, because it was denied. ...

Mandatory Meetings
Jan 09, 2014

They are scheduling mandatory meetings at 5:30 a.m. I can't do this because of a schedule conflict. This would be 4:30 a.m. on the west coast. Is this just another reason to fire all of us? ...

For Those Of You With Meetings Today..
Oct 29, 2014

For those of you that have meetings if anyone gets any info on the line count rates please let us know.  I haven't heard anything yet as to when my team may hear something and just curious!  Thanks! ...

Can CCM's Make It Mandatory For Meetings?
Nov 25, 2012

Okay so we are having a "MANDATORY MEETING." Can they legally really make these meetings mandatory. I know you get paid for the time but I actually make more money transcribing than my hourly rate for these useless meetings. ...

Are We Paid For These Team Meetings? Nm
Dec 16, 2013

x ...

DTS America Company Meetings Today?
Apr 12, 2011

I heard through the grapevine that there are mandatory company meetings at DTS America today, but haven't gotten any email regarding this.  Is this bad for me not knowing or bad for the ones that do?  During a company buyout it is always fearful to get an email with a company meeting because, from what I have heard in the past, that is when you get the layoff.  Any info appreciated! ...

Anyone Go View Vern's Townhall Meetings?
Aug 18, 2011

I am especially interested in the one about the best of the global workforce thing. Wonder what he is talking about but dont want to waste my time. I think it will all be a bunch of lies anyway, and a lot of "read between the lines."     ...

Are We Paid For Attending These Team Meetings?
Nov 14, 2013

I did not attend the last one, guess I should attend this one, but not if I have to make up the time for listening to what could be sent in an email. ...

OMFS - Hall Drill With A 7 To 1 Bur
Apr 27, 2015

anyone know how to correctly "write" 7 to 1 bur?   Is it 721 bur?  7:1 bur?  7 to 1?   A Hall drill with a "7 to 1" bur was used to make osteotomies around the plates as well as to section the plates. ...

Medical Coding In A Small Town
Jul 22, 2011

I am considering medical coding training and would like some recommendations for good programs. Also, I live in a town of about 15,000. We have a small hospital that is on the verge of closing due to $$ problems so I wouldn't count on getting a job there. The next closest hospital is 50 miles away. Could I make enough $$ to make up for the commute I would have to do every day? ...

Any Town/place That Sounds Like Heedee
Jan 15, 2014

The sentence is "the patient had recent travel to **** but only stayed there one day"   S/L heedee ...

First Day On The Job Yesterday.....
Dec 01, 2010

and I made a whopping $7/hour.  They gave me a physician that, obviously, no one wants. Lots of work on the system from him.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I still have private clients and can make $7 in about 10 minutes.  It's infuriating, but I need the extra $$....if that's what you can call it.  I also got some crazy QA corrections.  One says one thing and another person says another.  Not sure what to do about that.  In my opinion, consistency within a c ...

Took CPC Yesterday.
Dec 30, 2012

I felt confident in myself when I walked into test. Felt prepared, however  I walked out feeling dejected and not sure if I even passed.  I seriously do not know how I did.  I did well on most sections, but I took the advice of other past testers... skipped over the more challenging scenario/questions (And I am glad I did, as I would not have answered the easier ones at the end of the test booklet had I spent time on the harder ones) My plan was to go ...

Yesterday Was My Last Day....
Aug 09, 2013

Yes, I gave a 2 week notice.  I didn't work a lot during those 2 weeks because my primary account was low, or out, of work and it just didn't feel right to take jobs away from someone else on my team. I have to say this......my team lead, my prior team lead, and their manager were very good to me.  I realize that they have higher managers too and they are required to follow the rules that are put upon them.  There lies the problem.  The higher ups.  I've ...

Lumbar Spine MRI "short Town Version" Recovery??
Oct 03, 2014

An MRI of the lumbar spine was performed demonstrating an acute L2 compression deformity seen on positive s/l "short town version" recovery.   ??? Any ideas? ...

Anyone Else Not Get Paid Yesterday?
Nov 26, 2009

This is the 3rd time in 6 months that my check has been late..... ...

OT Was Offered Yesterday
May 18, 2010

x ...