A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

town hall notes - angel

Posted: Feb 03, 2012

Does anyone have any ideas where I could find samples of town hall notes to get some idea as to how to set the page up?  I did a search and really did not come up with anything. 

thanks to all with any ideas, I appreciate them very much!!!!

Just Google City Council Minutes - tons - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you try to just ask for an example of what they currently have? If you have a previous agenda and member list, it will make things easier. You always want to record who is present/not present, items discussed, items taken action on, motions, seconds, etc. Have fun! They usually have to be signed by the elected secretary.

town hall notes - angel

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks "tons"I did ask them for that...they have never done this before..LOL and neither have I. I've got all the basic info, was just trying to find some sort of format/template to go by.

Similar Messages:

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

Mercedes Town Hall--What Did You Think?
Sep 09, 2014

I listened to the Mercedes town hall. What did you think? They did say VBC was coming. Does this sound like Bayscribe to you? They said VBC was coming, but rate of pay would not change. I wonder how that will work. They promised nothing would change as of October 1. I wonder what it will be like on January 1. ...

Just Got Link To Town Hall Meeting
Mar 09, 2012

and we get paid to listen to it?  That's different. ...

Town Hall Meeting - Not To Participate
Nov 08, 2012

I guarantee you I won't be one of the "chosen few" to participate with questions in this town hall meeting next week, I cause too much trouble by sending e-mails throughout the year to Vern and Amy, never to any avail.  I just hope whoever they DO pick will ask some tough questions.  Of course, I'm sure MModal will pick and choose what they answer so they don't look like the conniving thieves they really are. ...

Town Hall Meeting Clarification
Aug 20, 2013

Blah! Blah! Blah! Please clarify something that stood out for me.  ". . . beginning of 2012 pay rates increased 6.6% and beginning 2013, 3.4%." For who?  Surely, not for me.  My pay has decreased substantially in the the last 3 years with more time spent editing each day. HMMMMM.   ...

IMEDX Town Hall Meeting
May 13, 2015

Was it cancelled? How do we log in for the meeting? ...

? Re Transcend Town Hall Meetings Yesterday
Apr 06, 2012

I called in to the 3pm town hall meeting yesterday but the audio was so bad (echoing/clangy-sounding) that I was forced to hang up or risk having my eardrums rupture!  Can anybody fill me in on what was discussed?  Were most people displeased with the forced changes and what's about to go down VR-wise (as I am)?  Any earth-shattering announcements or new info?  I hope somebody can fill me in since I'm too impati ...

Dear Mmodal: Your Town Hall Meeting Was
Aug 10, 2012

Insulting to every MT working for your company. But hey, thanks V. D., for paying me $5.53 to listen to you blabbering about how awesome your team is... the part of your team that makes a bunch of money anyway, while basically ignoring those of us who do the work that give you and your team your nice fat paychecks. I mean, a lot of MT's are struggling to feed their families, but I'm sure glad you are getting that new "state of the art" building for the suits to sit in.  And ...

Imedx And Upcoming Town Hall Meeting
May 10, 2015

I am curious what other MTs at Imedx think about the upcoming Town Hall meeting at Imedx.  I feel it is another effort, just like the employee suggestion program, to try to put a pretty face on a very ugly, dirty company.  I think Imedx perhaps made a mistake when they bought out TranTech, a good-sized company with many long-time, good, intelligent MTs who were used to being treated with respect. We simply are not going to sit idly by when treated like crap and not put u ...

Where Exactly On The MLS Website Are The Frequently Asked Questions From The Town Hall Meetings?
Dec 28, 2010

x ...

Town Hall Meeting - Give Me The Reader's Digest Version?
Aug 08, 2012

can someone just give me the reader's digest version? ...

If Anyone Is Going To Join The "Town Hall" Conference Call With Mercedes
Sep 09, 2014

I hope they will share what is said.  I would love to just be a "fly on the wall."  ...

OMFS - Hall Drill With A 7 To 1 Bur
Apr 27, 2015

anyone know how to correctly "write" 7 to 1 bur?   Is it 721 bur?  7:1 bur?  7 to 1?   A Hall drill with a "7 to 1" bur was used to make osteotomies around the plates as well as to section the plates. ...

Medical Coding In A Small Town
Jul 22, 2011

I am considering medical coding training and would like some recommendations for good programs. Also, I live in a town of about 15,000. We have a small hospital that is on the verge of closing due to $$ problems so I wouldn't count on getting a job there. The next closest hospital is 50 miles away. Could I make enough $$ to make up for the commute I would have to do every day? ...

Any Town/place That Sounds Like Heedee
Jan 15, 2014

The sentence is "the patient had recent travel to **** but only stayed there one day"   S/L heedee ...

HELP!! My QA Notes Are Not Going Through!
Mar 29, 2010

I just got another email from my QA super saying that I should have left a QA note for a report, however I did. This is the third time this has happened to me. I have called support and they say there is nothing wrong, but I only work 3 hours a day (other full time job during the day) so I remember the reports that I type. Is this happening to anyone else? I've am already on probation and this isn't going to look good obviously, but I don't want to sound like I am making ...

Op Notes
Apr 19, 2010

When everything after heading is numbers (such as IV FLUIDS 1500 ml, EBL 2000 ml, etc.), do you spell out fifteen hundred milliliters and two thousand milliliters?  That is how I interpret the rule of not starting a sentence with numerals, but it really does cloudy the waters and make the op note less easy to read.  ...

QA Notes
Jul 07, 2012

If you insert a QA marker, how do you close the QA note box at the bottom?  Ctrl+C doesn't work.  I have to manually click in the report to get it to close.  Is there a shortcut? ...

To Those Of You Using MQ's Lotus Notes,
Oct 12, 2009

Have you performed your upgrade yet, did you have any problems with it, and are we required to do it?  ...

QUESTION ABOUT OP NOTES Sm
May 24, 2010

I used to specialize in op notes but for the past 3 years I have not found a company where I could solely specialize in op notes so I have kinda gotten rusty.  What I have noticed in the past 3 years is the few op notes that have come my way are by the worst ESL dictators.  Is this a trend in op notes now? Does it seem that they are done mostly by ESLs?  I was just curious as to other MTs recent experience with op notes, especially those who work is mostly op n ...

Would Like To Compare Notes With Others New To MQ,
Apr 16, 2011

especially if you're on a southwestern account and doing editing for the first time.   I started with MQ last month and feel very discouraged, mainly for all the minor negative feedback I'm getting.  I'd like to know how the other new employees are doing so I can get a sense of where I stand.  I keep thinking any day now I'll get a notice I'm fired.   Email me directly and dish it out. ...

Do YOU Get More Lines Doing Op Notes?
Mar 07, 2012

I had op notes added to my q last week.  My line count has went up quite a bit due to the doctors using templates for a lot of op notes and the fact that they say the same things usually.  Anyone else end up with more lines doing op notes?  ...

Surgical Notes
Oct 15, 2012

Did anyone who applied for the Surgical Notes position get a reply? ...

Live Notes, Anybody?
Jun 08, 2013

I have a chance to get in with an MT company that also offers their ICs a chance at live note taking.  It doesn't pay too good, though, less than what the standard reports pay per audio minute.  I have never done this.  Can someone explain to me how it works?  I have heard that "live notes are typed in one pass."  What does this mean? ...

Pend Notes, Etc. How Far Do You Go?
Dec 05, 2013

Did anyone else get the speech again about pend notes being too long? I can understand why they want us to be "professional" about it but if there is an ODD problem (and there always is!), how am I supposed to tell them? Today, it said referring physician was Alan so-and-so, so, there was no ALAN So and so in the list so, I had to leave a blank BUT, the HPI mentions Albert So and So. Um.... okay, but still no Albert so and so.... Then, back to Alan, so and so, then at the end, copy to Albert ...

How To Know Which Notes I Read
Apr 17, 2015

Hi all, I used to be able to tell which notes I read on a forum, because they showed up in a different color. Something got switched on or off, and now I have no idea which notes I've read, and which ones I haven't. I use Google Chrome. A lot of things are different in Google Chrome than IE, and I don't know if this is an IE vs Chrome issue, but if anyone uses Chrome and knows for sure how I can fix this, please let me know. Thanks! ...

Lumbar Spine MRI "short Town Version" Recovery??
Oct 03, 2014

An MRI of the lumbar spine was performed demonstrating an acute L2 compression deformity seen on positive s/l "short town version" recovery.   ??? Any ideas? ...

Question RE Ortho Op Notes
Jan 05, 2010

Hi, When transcribing ortho op notes, many times the procedure is very very long.  Example:  Right knee arthroscopy, subacromial decompression, capsular release, synovectomy, etc. Do you list these and number them or do you keep them in paragraph form?  Thanks. ...

Where Have All The Op Notes Gone At Every Company? I Can Go Days For My
Jan 10, 2010

mn ...

Clinic Notes = No Money?
Apr 16, 2010

I lost my primary accounts recently and was switched to an account where most of the jobs are really short clinic-type notes (less than a minute).  This pay period, my paycheck will be over $200 less than it was when I had my primary accounts, and I'm barely making my minimum line counts.  I've been doing this job for a long time and have always had really good line counts before.  I've been feely really down in the dumps like maybe I've just kind of lost ...