A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

town hall meeting - give me the reader's digest version? - Drone

Posted: Aug 08, 2012

can someone just give me the reader's digest version?

MTs forgotten - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]
Listening to it right now. We are not even mentioned. Except he cannot make AHDI event this year. Otherwise, we are just not mentioned. At least not for the first 16 minutes. I feel really disgusted.

Did he mention us in the remainder - Texas MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Vern's update - oldNtired

[ In Reply To ..]
The link won't even accept my email addy...are we a technology based company or what???!!! (heavy dose of saracasm intended)

No mention about compensation - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
Vern just talks about investing in the company. However, no mention about investing in MTs.

I dont understand a darn thing he says - ??

[ In Reply To ..]
metrics, implement, performance, integrate, initiative, collective judgment, leverage, capability, infrastructure, population, attribute, prospects, branding, transformation, informatics, execute, cross-functional, capability....

All filler words that mean nothing to the MT.

And just how can we all produce such great results for them to accomplish their objectives when we get such a crapy platform and no communication whatsoever?

No we are not mentioned in the rest of it - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]
He was talking how sales has to buck up and do better. The first part was all about the great management team and how they went to some spa or event where they did a lot of great teamwork on improving the company. Then he talked about how everyone can be doing better with Boost (hardly mentioned the MTs). Then he talked about how the privitization will not have anything to do with operations, and he could not say more b/c they were in middle of closing the deal. That was about it in a nutshell. Got paid for 0.6 of the hour minimum wage earnings to pretty much learn that MTs don't even exist and the management team is the bomb.

Similar Messages:

Just Got Link To Town Hall Meeting
Mar 09, 2012

and we get paid to listen to it?  That's different. ...

Town Hall Meeting - Not To Participate
Nov 08, 2012

I guarantee you I won't be one of the "chosen few" to participate with questions in this town hall meeting next week, I cause too much trouble by sending e-mails throughout the year to Vern and Amy, never to any avail.  I just hope whoever they DO pick will ask some tough questions.  Of course, I'm sure MModal will pick and choose what they answer so they don't look like the conniving thieves they really are. ...

Town Hall Meeting Clarification
Aug 20, 2013

Blah! Blah! Blah! Please clarify something that stood out for me.  ". . . beginning of 2012 pay rates increased 6.6% and beginning 2013, 3.4%." For who?  Surely, not for me.  My pay has decreased substantially in the the last 3 years with more time spent editing each day. HMMMMM.   ...

IMEDX Town Hall Meeting
May 13, 2015

Was it cancelled? How do we log in for the meeting? ...

Dear Mmodal: Your Town Hall Meeting Was
Aug 10, 2012

Insulting to every MT working for your company. But hey, thanks V. D., for paying me $5.53 to listen to you blabbering about how awesome your team is... the part of your team that makes a bunch of money anyway, while basically ignoring those of us who do the work that give you and your team your nice fat paychecks. I mean, a lot of MT's are struggling to feed their families, but I'm sure glad you are getting that new "state of the art" building for the suits to sit in.  And ...

Imedx And Upcoming Town Hall Meeting
May 10, 2015

I am curious what other MTs at Imedx think about the upcoming Town Hall meeting at Imedx.  I feel it is another effort, just like the employee suggestion program, to try to put a pretty face on a very ugly, dirty company.  I think Imedx perhaps made a mistake when they bought out TranTech, a good-sized company with many long-time, good, intelligent MTs who were used to being treated with respect. We simply are not going to sit idly by when treated like crap and not put u ...

AccuStat EMR Was Featured In A Reader's Digest Article
Oct 20, 2009

Before the moderator ices this post, it is public knowledge that they were featured in a Reader's Digest article a few months back about how hard it is to get capital funding from banks. The article said they make 34 million a year but can't get a 500K loan to buy equipment. It said they are trying to transition clients from paper to EMR. I found it strange that if they make that much money a year, that they wouldn't have any capital to invest in the business. ...

Article In October's Issue Of Reader's Digest....
Sep 24, 2010

Reader's Digest, October issue, has an article based on physicians, nurses and pharmacists sharing their mistakes which caused fatal incidences.  It could be a good time to write in a response on what is happening with the medical records too.  You know, the errors made with voice recognition, lousy dictation either because of doctors, equipment or environment, and the fact that we are required to have 98% accuracy in transcribing reports, not to mention the off shoring.... ...

Town Hall Notes
Feb 03, 2012

Does anyone have any ideas where I could find samples of town hall notes to get some idea as to how to set the page up?  I did a search and really did not come up with anything.  thanks to all with any ideas, I appreciate them very much!!!! ...

TOWN HALL WEBCAST
Nov 22, 2013

Does anyone know if we get paid to watch this one hour town hall webcast? ...

Mercedes Town Hall--What Did You Think?
Sep 09, 2014

I listened to the Mercedes town hall. What did you think? They did say VBC was coming. Does this sound like Bayscribe to you? They said VBC was coming, but rate of pay would not change. I wonder how that will work. They promised nothing would change as of October 1. I wonder what it will be like on January 1. ...

? Re Transcend Town Hall Meetings Yesterday
Apr 06, 2012

I called in to the 3pm town hall meeting yesterday but the audio was so bad (echoing/clangy-sounding) that I was forced to hang up or risk having my eardrums rupture!  Can anybody fill me in on what was discussed?  Were most people displeased with the forced changes and what's about to go down VR-wise (as I am)?  Any earth-shattering announcements or new info?  I hope somebody can fill me in since I'm too impati ...

Where Exactly On The MLS Website Are The Frequently Asked Questions From The Town Hall Meetings?
Dec 28, 2010

x ...

If Anyone Is Going To Join The "Town Hall" Conference Call With Mercedes
Sep 09, 2014

I hope they will share what is said.  I would love to just be a "fly on the wall."  ...

Lumbar Spine MRI "short Town Version" Recovery??
Oct 03, 2014

An MRI of the lumbar spine was performed demonstrating an acute L2 compression deformity seen on positive s/l "short town version" recovery.   ??? Any ideas? ...

Can Someone Give Me The Condensed Version Of The ETransPlus Call This Morning, I Was In Surgery...
Oct 03, 2011

Can someone please give me the condensed version of what went on in the conference call this morning!?  I was in surgery, and (obviously) could not be in on it.  Did they give any details on pay, schedule, timeline for transition, etc.  Any info. would be appreciated, this is driving me nuts!!  Thanks! ...

PDF Files Through Acrobat Reader
Feb 05, 2010

I get an email with a log sent to me through PDF files that opens through acrobat reader.  The text fonts are so small sometimes it is very very straining to read.  Does anyone know how to make it larger?  Or can it be opened through something else to make it work?  Any help appreciated by these old eyes. Thank you ...

MTStars Daily Digest Problem
Oct 25, 2009

I have not looked around to see if the problem exists with others, but... Is anyone else receiving a blank daily digest of the forum posts? I receive the e-mail as I always did, but there are only the section headers, NO posts listed.  If anyone knows if there is a way for me to fix this, please let me know. I have unsubbed and subscribed and it did not change it. Thanks! ...

OMFS - Hall Drill With A 7 To 1 Bur
Apr 27, 2015

anyone know how to correctly "write" 7 to 1 bur?   Is it 721 bur?  7:1 bur?  7 to 1?   A Hall drill with a "7 to 1" bur was used to make osteotomies around the plates as well as to section the plates. ...

Medical Coding In A Small Town
Jul 22, 2011

I am considering medical coding training and would like some recommendations for good programs. Also, I live in a town of about 15,000. We have a small hospital that is on the verge of closing due to $$ problems so I wouldn't count on getting a job there. The next closest hospital is 50 miles away. Could I make enough $$ to make up for the commute I would have to do every day? ...

Any Town/place That Sounds Like Heedee
Jan 15, 2014

The sentence is "the patient had recent travel to **** but only stayed there one day"   S/L heedee ...

Does MQ's Version Of
Jan 21, 2010

DQS/DQM work with IE7 or IE8, or only IE6?  I've been reading about the security problems with IE6, but I thought I was told that was the only one that would work with Medquist's DQS/DQM, so curious what version everyone else is using.  TIA! ...

Which Version Of IE Do You Use?
Jul 19, 2010

I am just curious as the version of Internet Explorer that most of you are using. I still have IE 7 and am wondering if maybe it's time to switch to IE 8. Is IE 8 all that great, or is it basically the same as the other? Any thoughts? TIA! ...

Where Is The Old Version Of DQS
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know where to find the old version to download?  I uninstalled the new, could not get logged on all day, and want to install the old simply so I an work.  But, DocuManage just installs the new version automatically. ...

New Version/old Version WMX
Nov 27, 2010

I guess I am getting too old and not adapting as quick as I used to, but I find having accounts in both new and old a little confusing.  My mind and fingers don't want to switch about so easily.  This is just 2 weeks, hoping it gets more natural soon.  I think I only got my normal line count 2 days out of the training period.   I did quit doing that print preview so often.  Wow.  that is truly a time killer isn't it?  ...

Wow! Since The Meeting With Amy?
Oct 18, 2012

For 2 days now.  Yep...  out of turn around time for over 2 days.  There is overtime for these accounts,  but it seems NO ONE IS WORKING.  These accounts have never been out of turn around time.  ...

So Regarding This Meeting
Dec 11, 2012

All the build up and fussing for basically no reason? ...

S/l Version Table
Feb 03, 2010

extension-biased home exercise program and s/l version table.   thanks ...

ASR's Version Of A Clearly Said Word
Apr 26, 2010

Finally I get a clear dictator! And it's ASR.  So I wasn't even laughing when the clear word "radiculopathy" came through in the system as "retic kilo disease". Sheesh. ...

What Is A Version 8 Account? Nm
May 25, 2010

nm ...