A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

wish they would change the company name while they are at it - nobody knows how to say it let alone spell it

Posted: Jun 04, 2013

when they see it written down. Nobody knows how to pronounce it when I fill out forms and such.   Such a dumb decision to make a name with an * in the title.  just cumbersome and a PITA. 

Haha - Mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been asked if there are really 2 Ms or is it a typo...what does it even mean?

i know right???????? is m modal - hahahaha

[ In Reply To ..]
x

My new name for Mmodal would be - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
PITA. At least it would be easier to pronounce.
My name would be - MMoral
[ In Reply To ..]
Mmoral, pronounced like immoral, as in lacking all ethics or decency. In fact that is what I call it now.
My new name for MModal - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
PEON... Cause that is all we are.
LOL you guys are a riot - OP
[ In Reply To ..]
x
My new name for MModal - is M*esis
[ In Reply To ..]
cause it makes me PUKE
if we only had half the support.... - SOSDD
[ In Reply To ..]
that PITA gives those they are concerned about.....

New name for MM - who cares

[ In Reply To ..]
New name for MM--Robber Baron Fraternity.

Similar Messages:

This Company Is So Top-heavy, They Need To Change The Name To
Feb 02, 2012

just saying... look..I don't begrudge any of these business school graduates their right to validate their jobs by writing ridiculous nonsensical doublespeak tomes to impress their market share holders..but in the end this is a simple business which they have ruined.  The docs dictate the crap We type the crap We send the crap back And it's available to view.  How this information is managed and accessed of course improves with technology, but Medquist or MModal, or Doll ...

Can Someone Give Me A Timeline Of Company Change From:
May 13, 2013

Can Someone Give Me A Timeline Of Company Change From: TotalEmed
May 12, 2013

nm ...

Change From Company-provided Computer To Own Computer
Aug 04, 2011

I am in the process of transitioning jobs and will be going from a company-provided computer to my own.  Any suggestions on what software programs are needed, virus protection, word expanders, line counting, and hardware like foot pedal?  The hospital I am looking into will be using Microsoft Word.  Any comments on whether this is a good program or not to transcribe on?  Any tips?  I have been with the same company for 15 years, so have been out of the loop and need ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

Sex Change
Nov 22, 2009

I love typing up extremely large reports on a patient with a name that can be either sex (with no info in ADT about the sex either) and then at the very end of a report, the dictator saying:  Ya know, this is a male/female rather than a female/male, please change things around in the report.  Love it! ...

Why Would MME Change
Feb 10, 2010

mom to mother on a VERBATIM account at every instance of dictator clearly saying mom? Is there something I am missing? I wish they would leave some kind of note stating why this was changed. Client profile clearly states "this is a verbatim accouint" and "type as dictated."  QTL does not answer email.  I usually ignore these things, but sometimes it is hard not to get frustrated when you leave 1 blank and get back several corrections for this kind of stuff.  Thanx for th ...

Would U Change This?
Feb 10, 2010

is a 48-year-old gentleman who carries the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, based on abnormalities separating space and time, MRI changes consistent. ...

Change Is Bad
Sep 11, 2010

There is a book called "Who moved my cheese?" that I would highly recommend for those who are struggling so much with the upgrade.  From this board, it seems that there is no possibility that a major upgrade in a complicated software in and of itself might need some bugs ironed out (anyone heard of Windows?) as opposed to an evil company finding a way for people on the other side of the world to spy on you while you work or a bunch of overpaid executives sitting around a table discussing ho ...

EKG Change. New Q's In II, II, And F And
Nov 18, 2010

My docs are usually ortho - but he threw this in today just to keep me on my toes I guess.    Is this correct? EKG change. New Q's in II, II, and F and a new incomplete left bundle-branch block with poor anterior R-wave progression.   ...

Name Change
Feb 04, 2011

I came across this today, CBay Holdings name change.   http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2011/02/03/medquist-holdings-moves-to-buy-rest-of.html ...

How To Change PSA
May 12, 2011

where do we actually go to sign up for PSA, password change thingie.  I can't figure it out at all.  i am so sick of having to take my time to change all this crap when they should have to pay us to read all this junk and figure it out.  just another thing we don't get paid to do.  i don't even understand why we have to do this either!!!!! what is it accomplishing? ...

MQ Going To Change Their Name AGAIN?
Aug 03, 2011

They have changed their name so many times since I have been with this for the last 25 years.  Gee, wonder what the new name will be??  I can think of quite a few new names for THIS company, but they would not like it!!!!! ...

New 7.2 Anyone Else Have No Change Other
Mar 10, 2013

I heard about the production bar at the top..I dont have that, my icon changed other than that, I dont see a difference ...

Change In QA?
Mar 31, 2013

Just checked FIESA (which I loathe), and now instead of my blanks, which I put in because I cannot understand what the heck they're saying and don't want to guess and get points taken off my score, are now SOMETIMES being filled in by QA and I get points taken off!! I feel they are just trying to find ways to whittle down our scores below 99% so they bonus stays with them and not going to the prostitutes I feel we are (you know, where the pimp keeps the majority of the money and we ...

IDK About This Change....
Oct 01, 2013

We had management changes over the weekend for my new account and the new manager sent out e-mails today that we have to get new e-mails, must start using some probably crap butt IM program (I HATE IM!) and they insist that if your account runs out of work that you wait 10 minutes, then e-mail them then wait up to 15 minutes to see if they can find you some work before you can move to your secondary if that account has work.  Meanwhile that means 25 minutes of no pay time waiting around for ...

About To Cry Over Change
Oct 29, 2014

Before this recent change, I had a pretty good account and nice supervisor and QA person.  Before that account, I had a horrible one, so the second one was like heaven.  I had it for maybe a year, then this switch.  Now I'm getting a lot of muffled reports I can barely make out, and a lot more ESL doctors and mumblers.  I just want to cry.   As far as the sound, I never thought, after all the years I've been doing this, that we'd still be contend ...

ASR Got It Right For A Change
Nov 14, 2014

Instead of printing, signed Dr ** Printed "At this juncture a dementing trip." Sums up MT work pretty well don't you think? ...

Pay Change
Jan 23, 2015

Did anyone get the email about the new way of paying us. Something about monthly which I really don't understand what they are talking about. ...

So, Do You Think Medquist Will Change Their Name?
Jun 07, 2010

They always have in the past.  Medquist/Secrephone merge became MRC Group.  Then MRC Group and Transcription Limited became Medquist.  Since Spheris was bankrupt and every one knows Medquist and they were number 1 and number 2 big companies, I am wondering if they would change their name.  Last time when the company came up with the name Medquist, it was done by a contest and the employes had to vote for the new name. ...

Keystrokes Pay Change
Jul 30, 2010

Just wondering how many Keystrokes MT's have resigned or are planning to? I will be putting in my resignation before August 16th. Already have a new job offer. After 25 years experience, just can't live with the pay cut. Used to be a good company...good luck to all of you who stay. ...

Possible Career Change
Jun 25, 2011

I am considering taking classes for MT as I am ready for a change in my life. As I am looking into MT I have come across several questions that I want to ask to save myself the stress, etc. of preparing to start something that may not be what I am looking for. I see the different schools listed that others have recommended and yet I also see where my local community college offers course in MT. In your opinion would the courses there be suffice to work as a MT? For those working as MT, what do ...

Address Change
Sep 02, 2010

Who at Medquist would I contact about changing my address?  I am moving and really don't want a mix up with  my check.  Will put in a change of address at the post office but would like to get my address changed at MQ. ...