A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

simply amazing, we are to depend on email - yet it doesnt work

Posted: Oct 02, 2013

that little spinny thing has been spinning for half hour..Closed it out and tried again and the spinny thing keeps on spinning..You would think they could do better..And Windows Live Mail sends a message server refused to connect..

Try clearing the IE cache and maybe cookies too. - how to

[ In Reply To ..]
In IE, click tools, options, delete.

If Windows update "updated" IE9 to IE10, that could be the problem. I saved the instructions how to do this, but they are on my work computer, so I found a link to some instructions.

Last ditch effort is to call support and let them try.

link - again

[ In Reply To ..]
http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Remove-IE10-and-Get-Back-to-IE9-on-Windows-7-308998.shtml

Thanks, already tried it - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Ran across the IE 10 problem earlier..And I normally clear out all the cookies and other garbage, run scans, clear up my C drive and check for errors, weekly..Just makes life easier in the long run.

Similar Messages:

Does Precyse Still Use DocQScribe Or Does It Depend
Mar 23, 2015

on which account you are assigned?  Also, do they still provide the computer? ...

Why Don't Facilities Simply Demand 98% Accuracy From VR Vendors? (nm)
Apr 02, 2015

. ...

Has Anyone Been Penalized For Not Reaching Required Lines When There Is Simply No Work To Do?
Nov 06, 2014

I keep running out of work and cannot work a 12-hour shift simply to make lines needed. ...

Instant Text - Expand Simply By Typing In The Abbreviation And Hitting The Space Bar?
May 03, 2013

Does anyone know how to expand simply by typing in the abreviation and hitting the space bar and then it will expand the abreviation? ...

Amazing!
Sep 23, 2014

DICTATED: Inferior turbinate hypertrophy. VR: Murder. DICTATED: She was taken to the recovery room in stable condition. VR: She was taken to the recovery room in worse condition. ...

Amazing MQ Perk
Mar 12, 2010

There's actually a benefit working for Medquist - incredible - I bought an Android phone through Sprint this week, and they looked up Medquist for a possible monthly discount - and my mouth dropped open - it's 25% off the monthly price - is that my 3 cents back I wondered (NOT). So if you have a cellphone find out if you can get the Medquist discount - and the dude in the store said this is for the life of the contract (I hope he's right) ...

Went To Job Vent. That Is Amazing.
Nov 01, 2010

I have visited twice before and there were multiple postings -- all really negative and very accurate with what was going on.  Now there are only about 5 postings and all positive -- none from 2010, some from 2008.  What the heck? ...

Acusis Is Amazing
Dec 27, 2013

This company is amazing.  They pay us to read emails that come in from management/TLs.  They have a space on the time card where you put in your time to read emails.  What company does that?  On top of that, no ugly emails, EVER.  I love this company!! ...

Amazing That We Know Terminology For
Jun 17, 2014

I'm sure most doctors can't hold a candle to our knowledge of terminology for the dozens of specialities out there, including surgical terms.  Are we underpaid or what?? ...

The Amazing Management Minds ...sm
Mar 25, 2011

so, they disable cut/paste so we can't outside DQS on our computers, then enable it again until they figure out what to do -- all in the name of making this more HIPAA compliant/secure ---  but there's no concern with records going to foreign countries?  Genius ...

Anyone Get A Contract From MedScribe . . . Amazing!
May 09, 2013

I got a contract with this company and have never seen anything like it.  Their performance rating/expectations outline is the most condenscending, tryannical thing I have ever read.  I bet military rules are more lax than this company.  They give you a 12-hour window but then say you cannot leave your computer for more than 30 minutes 3 times a day.  Then even go on to explain you can't go to a party, grocery shopping, go to the gym, school event, social gathering, bake ...

It's Just Amazing That A Company Filled With
Jul 28, 2013

people can be so stupid, or oblivious, to the fact that they have an over-abundance of MTs during the week that run out of work on a constant basis but, on the weekends, work is over-flowing to the tune of "help help help". Can they not figure out that if they would cough up just a few more cents a line for someone to cover weekend shifts, and offer it IN HOUSE first, that this all could be eliminated?  Of course, I don't know why it amazes me.  These people never were in the tra ...

Amazing Difference In 2 Companies
Mar 11, 2015

It is amazing how I can work for 2 companies and one of them treats me like crap and makes me feel like I do not know to type even though I am in my 23rd year of doing this.  The other company just sent me my last audit for 6 times the amount of lines audited by Nuance and they found 4 minor errors, bunches of good job no error and 1 major error.  I am not as stupid as Nuance thinks I am and also the account I type on for my other job is mainly ESL and is quite frustrating but I do wel ...

OOW? Just Simply "flex" Your Hours.
Aug 21, 2013

I absolutely hate when I am told to just "flex" my hours. I have contracted for work within a particular time frame. If no work is available during that time it is not a simple matter of just "flexing" my time. My life is not that "flexible". I have kids, husband, house, school to deal with sweetie.  Try to not over hire so many MTs to get that awesome TAT. Try to not send our work overseas to save a few cents.  How about that waiting time pay sweetie?  Does that not apply when we ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Amazing How This "huge Hospital System That Never Runs Out Of Work" Has Run Out Of Work Sm
Aug 12, 2012

has run out of work yet again, from last night and still this morning.  Stupid me for believing the promises of a recruiter.   ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

New Email Regarding The "migartion" Of Email.
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

MDI Email
Oct 11, 2009

I haven't been able to get on my MDI email for several hours.  Anyone else having this problem? ...

Did Anyone Get A Second Email That Said
Mar 17, 2010

something like "correction to previous" email regarding line rate increase.  At first I thought,  okay, that virtually nil line raise WAS a mistake and now they will be giving us a  more reasonable raise.  Nope, it was the same exact amount.    They said correction but nothing was changed.........unless I'm missing something, but I stared at that email for while.......  ...

Where Is My Email?
Jun 28, 2010

I log into MQ Central and go to My Community.  My email is not there.  I get an error message.  What is going on?? ...

Well I Just Got An Email...
Jun 03, 2010

From my region's SVP of OPs.  Apparently my CCM is no longer my CCM.  I guess what I've read here is correct and they get rid of the good ones because my CCM rocked!  She was not just the best I'd had at MQ but one of the top managers I've ever had anywhere in any job.  Now I just wanna cry. ...

Just Got Email From CCM
Jun 21, 2010

wanting everyone to work a weekend day.  I personally can only work M-F and was hired on as such.  I know some people probably already have mandated weekend shifts, but I have another job I work weekends.  I wonder what would happend if I refuse to work weekends?  Maybe I'd get fired and then be able to collect unemployment and do the TAA for retraining.  ...

No Email Yet!!!
Aug 02, 2010

We have not had email for a week now.  I called support and they said that they are having problems.  What if there is something important we need to know, will they call us?  Hmmmfff. Anyone else have this problem. ...

MQ Email MIA
Aug 17, 2010

Is anyone else not able to access MQ Email?  Mine has been down for about a week now. ...