A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Phone-In Dictation Service - Bitsy822

Posted: Mar 22, 2010

Has anyone ever used one of these services:  idigital call-in dictation or Atom live digital dictation?  I may have a chance to get an account, but I would have to have the ability to have the doctors call in to dictate.  I'm only set up for one at a time now and need the capability of having more than one doctor calling in at a given time.  Any other ideas?  I'd appreciate any info.  Thanks!  

I use Idigital - aqharyder

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been using idigital for a little over a year now, and I have been very happy with their service. I have six doctors, and they have found it easy to use. A couple of times the phone went down, but when I called tech support they immediately gave me a backup line to use. Price wise it is not cheap, but it seems to be about the going price (at least I think!).

Similar Messages:

Comcast Phone Service
Jul 27, 2010

Does anyone have Comcast phone service and do their work via C-phone.  If so, have you had any hassles from them if you dial into a long distance number?  Thanks for your help. ...

Phone-in Dictation
Jan 03, 2013

I would like to know what is a good company to get a phone-in dictation system from and the cheapest that will work for my business?  ...

Dictation By Phone In Berkley, MI
Dec 03, 2010

I am looking for information on Dictation by Phone in Berkley, MI.  I see they pay late sometimes.  Anything else? ...

Android Phone Dictation App
Jun 11, 2012

Fellow MTs, I am researching dictation apps for an Android phone.  I am familiar with Pocket Dictate Mobile Voice Recorder by NCH Software for the I-phone which doesn't appear to be compatible with Android yet.  I am looking for a similar app for Android phone. Any recommendations will be appreciated. ...

Cell Phone Dictation :p
Jul 21, 2012

I know someone recently talked about this here, but just thought I'd ask how common is this now?  My last account, which I lost to offshoring, had about 5% cell phone dictators, but this new account seems to have over 20%.  It's driving me crazy - tearing my hair out - almost bald at this point.  :P    ...

Cell Phone Dictation
Sep 28, 2012

What do you do when you have a bunch of dictators who are using cell phones, causing you to leave a bunch of spaces,  and your MTSO refuses to address the problem? ...

Does Anyone Still Use Those Phone-in Dictation Machines?
Nov 02, 2012

I'm resigned to the fact that I will not be working anymore and there's no sense having this thing hanging around collecting dust. ...

Best Clients Ever. He Just Redictated A Cell Phone Dictation
Apr 02, 2012

I have the nicest clients ever. After contacting office staff that the physician's dictation was problematic due to the cell phone used, the physician redictated this on a landline. Wow! Nicest ever! I thought I was going to be up all night deciphering this, as this particular cell phone recorded extremely bad. He did not even wait for the prior to come in with potential blanks but redictated it. This is the same client I have that reinstalled their landline after installing a VOiP system t ...

Cell Phone Dictation Barely Audible
Jul 24, 2012

I just had the worst cell phone dictation in my life, about 6 pages long, barely audible, lots of static, and there's more to come now.  I wrote a note to the hospital, but I'm sure it'll be ignored.  Anyone have any luck complaining about this?  It's a nightmare. ...

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...

WBG Transcription Service...Anyone Know Anything About Them?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Okay, I Am Bugged. Is Anyone Else In Service
Feb 07, 2010

Our CCM was begging people to work OT to clean up all of the files we were behind.  Now, I am on my regular shift and am getting an NJA!!! Is anyone else getting this?  ...

DTS Transcription Service
Mar 03, 2010

I was sent a link to test for this company and was absolutely floored!  I did the application form portion of the test and then was directed to the screening process, which was a series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions (10 minutes it took to complete).  After completing that I thought I would be directed to the transcription portion of the test, but no - I was directed to another series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions totalling about 30 mi ...

Ace Transcription Service
Apr 12, 2010

Has anyone had any experience with Ace Transction out of Dallas, Texas.  There ad states work own hours from home.  ...

Personalized Service
Aug 09, 2010

Ugh, don't want to sound like a massage service, "We offer that personal touch" (wink wink). I'm just daydreaming, I mean brainstorming: How to beat the MTSOs, even on a small, micro-business scale. What does a typical doctor in his or her typical practice need as far as medical documentation? How can we do that better than an MTSO, or even self-serve EMR? The lady who mentioned in another post having a typing speed of 200 wpm, "fast as someone could talk" (wow) made me start thinking ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

Q-Care Self Service
Sep 06, 2010

Tonight is the first night that need to use the Q-Care self service for no jobs and I feel stupid for asking this, but where do you find the Q-Care?  I have emails talking about it, but have no idea where it is located.  Is it located in MQ Central?  Thanks ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Trinity M & D Service, Inc.
Oct 08, 2011

I have been contacted by the owner of this company through MTstars to possibly do some transcription and editing work for them. She seems like a really nice lady, but at this would only be my second transcription job, I am naturally weary of potential scams etc. Any suggestions on how to ensure that this is legit? She sent me some examples of their work (orthopedic exams, a fair amount in the SOAP format) that all seem on the level, and has offered $1.50 per page starting for transcription, $0 ...

Which Fax Service? Not MyFax Either!
Apr 03, 2012

i am looking to replace MyFax.com service with another online fax service. Any recommendations? Today there is a message when dialing my fax number that my number is not a working number and I have received 2 calls from offices today asking what's up? I'm sure that looks real professional. MyFax could have put out a blanket email letting customers know that their service was down......again. A couple of months ago, same thing. Outage on their end with no notice. ...

New Service Offered
May 21, 2012

psychiatrist at Wal-Mart for depression.   ...

Dates Of Service
Jun 06, 2014

Has anyone else noticed that the admission/discharge dates dictated by the speakers are always 1 day off from the ADT information?  I would say if I do 50 reports in a day, at least 45 of them have different dates.   So, so aggravating! ...

LifeMatters Service
Dec 02, 2014

Has anybody ever used this service? I have cancer so I was wondering if this service would  be of any help.  I thought that any help would  be reserved for the people in higher positions, not for us MTs. ...

Transcription Service
May 22, 2015

Does anyone know of a fair paying transcription service hiring now?  I find myself going from one company to another working so many hours for so little pay.  Unfortunate we have moved so far away from treating transcriptionists with respect and giving them dignity when we slave over these reports and get less than minimum wage sometimes. ...

Best On-Line Transcription Service
Oct 20, 2009

I have worked for Spheris and MedQuist in the past (5 years ago).  Do these companies still provide computers to their new hires. What else is out there now. Any new or better companies to transcribe for  ...