A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

To new but old: Could you help me? I listened - to the 10-minute SM

Posted: Dec 21, 2012

presentation.  I then did the popup blocker thing.  Then I typed ------- in my browser and it said they could not find that website.  What am I doing wrong? 

wrong address, check presentation again. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

E-mail sent to you (nm) - Bindi

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Jump, Fleas, Jump - SeaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't feel bad, I can't access the new webclock with the provided address either, get similar message Website Timed Out.

I love having new instructions sent Thursday, told won't be active until date X, then the very next day *oh, we're starting to use that today".

I am sick of this company and everything it stands for. I'm only here for a paycheck. Hope the offshore crew gets fed up with low pay (like China) and demands higher pay. (uuuhhh, think that will bring some work back to the US?) Apple seems to think so.

On a brighter note, happy holidays to all my fellow MTs and wish everyone a great New Year.

10 minute SM - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe try copy and pasting the address into your browser. I think that's what I did. I for some reason have had problems before when I typed it even though I typed it exactly how it showed up. Were you on it before with Alpha Staff or are you coming from one of the other companies. It took me several times of fooling around with it until I finally got it and I have been using it since Wednesday. I copied the address into my favorites so now I just click on that link and it goes right to a number pad where I put in the number they sent in that original email along with the password that I set up. Much quicker to punch in and out now then before

Web clock - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so frustrated. I put in my ID login and picked a three digit pin, Clicked twice on okay after login and three digit pin and it keeps saying failed entry. What am I doing wrong.

THEY ALAWAYS MAKE EVERYTHING SO DARN HARD.

isn't it a 4 digit pin? NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
xx
Web clock - Bobo
[ In Reply To ..]
It said three or four numbers. I spent 45 minutes playing around with it. I made that one site my favorite with the Keypad. I guess I'll wait until I hear from my boss. Thanks though.

Similar Messages:

I Should Have Listened
Apr 07, 2015

I should have listened when people said not to request a reversal 'cuz it just gets them PO'ed! I got mine reversed and since then I am being QA'ed into oblivion. Since the new pay plan, I had been doing okay, making more money than before actually, but I got this error, requested a reversal, which I got, and since then it's all downhill. I am having about 5 or 6 times as many reports QA'ed and they are being ridiculous about what they are calling an error. These peo ...

Quality 2.0 - Just Listened To This. S/m
Oct 08, 2014

What a load of crap. How much money was spent on this????? Do they not get it that we'd rather be paid a fair wage???? I'd slow down some and actually give a rat's behind if I was paid better instead of worrying how I am going to pay my bills. what a freaking joke. ...

Just Listened To The Webcast
May 30, 2015

about MT questions submitted.  Then they said "We have some MT questions which we will hand off to Noel and Regina to get answered on their end" or something to that effect.  Which means....no answers. ...

Anybody Else Ever Listened To The Same Lousy Dictator
Jul 12, 2010

until they were to the point of tears or even in tears.  I have had the same dictator over and over for the last 1/1-2 hours who sounds like she has the microphone in her mouth.  I don't know how much more I can take of this.  Unfortunately, the next account I know I have to go into is back-to-back of the same ESL who hasn't mastered the English language and dictates at the speed of light.  Sorry, just had to vent.  I'm just about ready to pull my hair out ...

Listened To The 3 P.m. Call. WHAT Is The Rad Rate? Nm
Dec 11, 2012

. ...

Has Anyone Listened To Any Of The "guest Speakers"?
May 24, 2014

I should.  Is there anything important to be missed if one does not listen?  Has anything been said about increasing our wages from sub-poverty to poverty or maybe even back to where they used to be so we can keep our cars and homes?  Any insight is appreciated. ...