A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

incentive-whoop de freaking do! - NJA Queen

Posted: Oct 08, 2010

Same old stupid incentive, same old 3 cents a line above and beyond your magic number.  Think I will pass on this one too.  Good luck to those of you who choose to participate, I leave you all the work I won't be doing!

ditto -- not typing a million lines to get 3 cpl - for the one extra I go over

[ In Reply To ..]

NJA all week and now this! - a1typist

[ In Reply To ..]
NJA all week....made a whopping $30 this week and now an incentive for the weekend! Well, I already work the weekend, so now what? This is truly unethical. They should just lay us off instead of trying to manipulate us. Feel like crying, but it won't do any good. I now owe them this pay period (insurance). Talk about seriously depressing.

Yeah but according to poster below, we are - anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
"feaking" when we check back for jobs or try to sign on. She wants us to remember having FUN. Can't have much fun when your electricity is turned off and there are no groceries in the pantry.

Ummm, if your electricity is off how are you posting - here?? NM

[ In Reply To ..]
sd

It isn't because I was "freaking out" and trying - to work instead of having

[ In Reply To ..]
big fun as suggested. Once again, thanks for the condescension.

The poster did not intimate their power was out...sm - ververyoldMQMT

[ In Reply To ..]
We have some really smart alice/alec's here. what part did u read that the poster's electricity was out? What I got out of it, and most of the rest of us is. We are so hurting financially that our electricity is getting ready to be shut off and we cannot even buy groceries. My check this time was only barely enough to pay the power bill. I have NO money left to buy groceries or gas in the car to go to church tomorrow! And I AM NOT going to spend my time trying to get $3.00 worth of incentive. I will watch my favorite preacher on TV (no cable or satellite, we had to disconnect it) ....
Get a life hateful people patrollers...

I for one checked back trying to retrive completed jobs - NJA Queen

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, I was freaking- I worked 30+ minutes on a long job and the system booted me out. If I could have gotten back in within the 30-minute window I could have retrived the job and gotten credit. Plus the first time the system went down I was able to get back in so how did I know by the second time it went down it was down for good? Yellow light, green light- stupid light?

And to the poster regarding fun- Planning on ignoring the incentive and doing just that this weekend.

Similar Messages:

Freaking Out...
Aug 31, 2010

About the "federally-mandated electronic medical record" - My transcription company of course is not saying anything about this, but I've heard the rumors about this taking effect in 2011 or 2012.  I've also heard that my MT job will be essentially "wiped out."  I really need to get some accurate info on this...I can't seem to find anything on it that a) I can understand, or b) can trust as a reliable resource!  Does anybody know anything about this?  Thanks so ...

I'm Freaking Ooooout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

There is no work for me!  My company has had no work for me in about a month.  Nothing.  I have been applying online for transcription jobs and also out in the workplace for "regular" jobs.  No callbacks, just a few fishy e-mails.  I'm freaking out because I'm running out of money!!     Then there are people who post things like stop complaining...well I have to get this out or I feel like I want to die.  The only thing I have going for me righ ...

Kinda Freaking Out
Dec 16, 2011

I got a message from the boss asking me to call her. She never leaves a message like that.  She wants to talk to me about my work.  I am really anxious.  I know it will not be good news based on past conversations with her.  I hope I am not losing my job. ...

Coding Student, Freaking Out
Sep 12, 2013

I am a new coding student -- having taken three classes so far.  I was understanding everything, I thought, pretty well, and while I was not always able to get the right code, I always knew what I had done wrong.  But now V codes.  I can't find anything.   I don't even know what words to look up.   I feel like I'm lost.  Will this get easier?  I'm getting so discouraged.    ...

I Think It's Hilarious ...the POD Mistresses Are Freaking Out
Dec 29, 2014

I think it's hilarious for almost the entire POD management team to be begging so hard for extra help right now, with over *half* of our jobs out of TAT.  Each one of them have sent repeated emails this morning calling for "all hands on deck", and the POD mistress even sent one last night at midnight.  I'm just sitting here ... humming to myself, sipping my coffee, working at normal speed ... watching the entire team totally freak out.  It's kind of fun watching the ...

Can I Just Say What A Freaking JOKE Speech Recognition Is?
Mar 20, 2012

I work for a hospital that has been using the Dictaphone speech the last couple of years.  We were told how our production was just going to increase and how it was going to be WONDERFUL.  My production is still where it was two years ago and I would be better off typing each report.  Sorry for the ranting, but while working this evening, I just got set off by the following: "SOCIAL HISTORY:  He is down to 15 cattle formally worked as a strips all conservation engineer. &nb ...

OMG Its NOT Brain Stem, Its Freaking Brainstem
Apr 08, 2012

this is ridiculous ...

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?! Mandatory OT ANOTHER WEEK?!
Apr 13, 2015

I'm about to snap, I'm so stressed & drained.  My arms and hands are killing me.  I just can't keep doing this crap, for God's sake.  Maybe it's a good week to call in sick. ...

I Still Don't See A Freaking Swap Board In Schedule Source
Mar 17, 2010

x ...

Totally Randon Post -- Spring Has Sprung And I Am So Freaking
Mar 20, 2014

happy!  I absolutely hate winter and I live in the South!  I just feel better when the weather is warm and sunny!  Hope it is changing for y'all wherever you are!  Gettign all my flip-flops out ~ whoohoo ...

Incentive... What's That?
Aug 18, 2010

Whenever we are asked to help, there is no incentive offered.  I never thought of it at all, until I started reading some random posts below about getting incentive.  Hmmm I always let them know I am happy to help, was that dumb of me to say that?  Did I screw myself out of ever getting an incentive?  or maybe not all companies offer it to begin with. oh well. ...

Really, If There Is An Incentive Going On,
Sep 24, 2010

which I would never know since I can't get into MQ Central, then why have I had NJA for the past half hour?  Who comes up with these bright ideas???  What a joke! ...

Incentive - I Don't Get It
Jan 14, 2011

The way it looks to me, they give me a target to hit over 4 days, which (I don't need the particulars of how they arrived at it, but I get them anyway) pretty much reflects my daily average.  Okay so now I work all day today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday, making my average each day and THEN, at the end of Monday, if I'm able to get in another 100 lines, I will get 3 cents for those 100 lines???  So I work all day on my two days off for 3 dollars?  Have I got that straight ...

Incentive And OT
Jan 30, 2011

Ok guys having a brain fart......I know it is incentive weekend or whatever, but does that mean they want you JUST to work your regular hours or are you to do OT if at all possible. ...

2-Day Incentive
Sep 29, 2011

Check e-mail.  Two-day incentive in place due to high backlogs. (Only after you hit an impossible number though.) ...

Yay! Another Incentive!
Mar 16, 2012

Just like they did last year and I think the year before that.  They will have pretty much an incentive every week to get the backlog all pristine, whether or not there is a lot of work.  Because of this, if you participate in trying to reach this incentive, your goal each time will be higher and higher, to the point of unreachable.   Dirty tricks. ...

Here's What I Do As Far As Incentive Pay....
May 01, 2012

First, let me say I have 30 years experience as a MT, but this is my first experience with editing.  That said, I hate editing except it does give my arms a break.  I can maintain 99% QA and low QC score.  What I can't do is a zillion lines per hours.  I used to make well over $40,000/year before internet came into this field and then the editing.  This year I'll be luckly to make over $2?,000 which just sucks. The incentive plan is just plain stupid.  It ...

Incentive?
Jun 29, 2012

What exactly is this incentive thing? I just know it's used in the same sentence as "they're may be NJA" in the email I got! ...

Does Anyone Get Incentive Pay For SR?
Jul 12, 2013

I've put in an application for an SR job at a company but just found out they don't offer an incentive for SR work.  Is that the norm or not?  Seems like a pittance to work for 0.045 CPL and no incentive, but new to SR and I'm not sure what the standard is in the industry.  Any info appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Incentive Help Please!
Nov 06, 2013

I really need some help.  I am having trouble trying to prove my case to my manager.  I have not been receiving my incentives for a few weeks and today I started doing some research to figure out what is going on.  Turns out when I enter the dates in fiesa, I show a totally different percentage than what they show when I go to approve my timecard.  I talked to my manager and she cannot give me a straight answer.  All I need to know is where is it documented about&nb ...

Incentive
Nov 05, 2014

Well I just approved my lines for last week and noticed a weekly incentive bonus.  I must say I was pleasantly surprised, so either I am missing something or we may end up actually being fairly happy with this new program. Thoughts?  ...

OT Incentive
May 13, 2015

WOW!  So if you normally work Thursday thru Saturday you are required to work 5 hours of OT to receive it.  Don't know about you but 13 hours is too much for me.   ...

Unasyn, It's Freaking Unasyn
Feb 24, 2012

The simplest things our ASR cannot get right.  Over and over a million times we have to correct Unasyn.  How much more often is it Unasyn than Unisom or any of the other sad atempts ASR makes.  That's just one.  I could go on all night but better get back to work.  Just had to vent.  Thank you. ...

Confused Incentive And OT
Oct 17, 2009

Okay so here we go.  In the past my boss has said that the incentive does not mean that OT is approved.  Three weeks ago she said that since it was an incentive then we all could work extra. Then two weeks ago said that OT is not automatically approved during an incentive.  Now she states, "I know all of you are worried about there not being work in our group because of the incentive, but it is there.  Since there is an incentive go ahead and take advantage of it as much as y ...

Guess What, Another Incentive, Oh Boy!!
Oct 23, 2009

This is getting to be a regular thing.  Barely enough work to go around in my BOB as it is! ...

Incentive Question....
Dec 12, 2009

Below under the incentive topic it was mentioned that the incentive will not be paid until Jan 10th... but on the email at the very end it states "The incentive payout for this program will be paid no later than January 10, 2010."  So does that mean that it very well could be on the Christmas paycheck and they just don't no yet?  Thanks! ...

Do You Care About Incentive
Mar 11, 2010

I work in-house doing radiology transcription, mostly VR.  The pay is hourly and there is no overtime on our job but there is also no incentive.  I'm trying to cut my expenses to have extra money but its tough.  I would like to work an extra few hours to save for vacation/a better running car/other purchases. Is there something wrong when a company does not offer incentive for MTs or should I be "just thankful for having a job when so many people are out of work in ...

New Incentive Program.....
Mar 15, 2010

I like how they try to make this seem great.  It's probably no better or worse than we were before with the monthly incentives.  When I got that email that said "line rate change" I really thought it was another pay cut. I tried to figure how much the increase would be.  I figured that the raise would give me 7 cents more per hour or about 56 cents a day? That can't be correct, although considering who we are dealing with.....maybe it is?  How do you figure exactl ...

OT With Weekend Incentive
Apr 30, 2010

With the weekend incentive, is OT automatically approved? Can't get a response from CCM.  ...

Transcription Incentive
Sep 28, 2010

Our company has decided to quit paying incentive for work over our standard.  They say all the other companies and hospitals are stopping this.  Has anyone else lost their incentive pay? ...