A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm Freaking Ooooout!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chelle

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

There is no work for me!  My company has had no work for me in about a month.  Nothing.  I have been applying online for transcription jobs and also out in the workplace for "regular" jobs.  No callbacks, just a few fishy e-mails.  I'm freaking out because I'm running out of money!!  

Then there are people who post things like stop complaining...well I have to get this out or I feel like I want to die.  The only thing I have going for me right now is to sign up on a NON-nude webcam show job.  AGH!!!!   What to do what to doooo

Sorry... - frustration

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so sorry that you are going through this right before Christmas. You are in my prayers.

Please choose a different moniker - SM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]
One of our long-time posters already uses the moniker, Chelle, so please choose a different moniker.

Thank you,

Similar Messages:

Freaking Out...
Aug 31, 2010

About the "federally-mandated electronic medical record" - My transcription company of course is not saying anything about this, but I've heard the rumors about this taking effect in 2011 or 2012.  I've also heard that my MT job will be essentially "wiped out."  I really need to get some accurate info on this...I can't seem to find anything on it that a) I can understand, or b) can trust as a reliable resource!  Does anybody know anything about this?  Thanks so ...

Kinda Freaking Out
Dec 16, 2011

I got a message from the boss asking me to call her. She never leaves a message like that.  She wants to talk to me about my work.  I am really anxious.  I know it will not be good news based on past conversations with her.  I hope I am not losing my job. ...

Incentive-whoop De Freaking Do!
Oct 08, 2010

Same old stupid incentive, same old 3 cents a line above and beyond your magic number.  Think I will pass on this one too.  Good luck to those of you who choose to participate, I leave you all the work I won't be doing! ...

Coding Student, Freaking Out
Sep 12, 2013

I am a new coding student -- having taken three classes so far.  I was understanding everything, I thought, pretty well, and while I was not always able to get the right code, I always knew what I had done wrong.  But now V codes.  I can't find anything.   I don't even know what words to look up.   I feel like I'm lost.  Will this get easier?  I'm getting so discouraged.    ...

I Think It's Hilarious ...the POD Mistresses Are Freaking Out
Dec 29, 2014

I think it's hilarious for almost the entire POD management team to be begging so hard for extra help right now, with over *half* of our jobs out of TAT.  Each one of them have sent repeated emails this morning calling for "all hands on deck", and the POD mistress even sent one last night at midnight.  I'm just sitting here ... humming to myself, sipping my coffee, working at normal speed ... watching the entire team totally freak out.  It's kind of fun watching the ...

Can I Just Say What A Freaking JOKE Speech Recognition Is?
Mar 20, 2012

I work for a hospital that has been using the Dictaphone speech the last couple of years.  We were told how our production was just going to increase and how it was going to be WONDERFUL.  My production is still where it was two years ago and I would be better off typing each report.  Sorry for the ranting, but while working this evening, I just got set off by the following: "SOCIAL HISTORY:  He is down to 15 cattle formally worked as a strips all conservation engineer. &nb ...

OMG Its NOT Brain Stem, Its Freaking Brainstem
Apr 08, 2012

this is ridiculous ...

Are You Freaking Kidding Me?! Mandatory OT ANOTHER WEEK?!
Apr 13, 2015

I'm about to snap, I'm so stressed & drained.  My arms and hands are killing me.  I just can't keep doing this crap, for God's sake.  Maybe it's a good week to call in sick. ...

I Still Don't See A Freaking Swap Board In Schedule Source
Mar 17, 2010

x ...

Totally Randon Post -- Spring Has Sprung And I Am So Freaking
Mar 20, 2014

happy!  I absolutely hate winter and I live in the South!  I just feel better when the weather is warm and sunny!  Hope it is changing for y'all wherever you are!  Gettign all my flip-flops out ~ whoohoo ...

Unasyn, It's Freaking Unasyn
Feb 24, 2012

The simplest things our ASR cannot get right.  Over and over a million times we have to correct Unasyn.  How much more often is it Unasyn than Unisom or any of the other sad atempts ASR makes.  That's just one.  I could go on all night but better get back to work.  Just had to vent.  Thank you. ...