A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

i dislike the teamwork timecards! - :)

Posted: Oct 15, 2009

I am sure I will get it soon, but for right now I am looking through my time card because we have to approve them soon and I am like "What in the world is going on?"  I assume it is right though. 

Me too! I'm afraid to approve because I'm not sure - kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
what the heck I'm looking at. I work past midnight and on the west coast. Of course they are on the east coast, etc, etc, makes for a very confusing-looking time card. The time I work on MY previous day shows up as the NEXT day but still the same time. Does that make sense? Doesn't to me either! Sheesh.

They said this would be better than e-time? I thought e-time sucked but it's looking pretty good compared to this.

now they say to clock out at midnight and then back in - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
so that might be why it is all messed up! Hope I remember to do this! Seems like a headache!

Not to Mention - CyberlandMT

[ In Reply To ..]
You are in the middle of a report and you have to waste precious time by clocking and and out...and the extra 2-3 minutes it takes to get that done. This is crazy!!! I don't normally work that schedule but if I did...I would probably refuse and let it backfire or get fired. Got to draw the line somewhere.

Clocking out at midnight does not make a difference - Yeah right

[ In Reply To ..]
I have tried this. I don't how it will be with your situation, but my shift starts at 10 p.m. and so it does not make any difference about clocking in and out around midnight, it still puts all the time onto the next day, 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. (I work a split shift and this is my second shift). I don't mess with it anymore, waste of time. I got an email that they know there is a glitch in the system that is causing this, so they can figure it out. We get paid by the line anyway and not the hours, so I am not worried about it as long as I know I am working my schedule.

Similar Messages:

Dislike On Posts
Mar 16, 2014

I am just curious as to why some choose to Dislike a post when it is another just voicing an opinion, venting or just asking a question.  To me this is a place to communicate with other transcriptionists since most of us work at home and others in our lives really don't understand what we are talking about.  I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion and many read the posts.   Maybe I should not pay attention to the dislikes, but a lot of times I find ...

I Wish There Was A Like/dislike Button On These Forums! Nm
Apr 01, 2011

. ...

TOP 10 REASONS TO DISLIKE NUANCE
May 20, 2014

1.  Low pay. 2.  Fiesa with no rhyme or reason for scores. 3. Too many managers/mini managers with rambling corporate speak emails. 4. Rambling client specifics on different accounts all subject to interpretation. 5.  Client specifics not uniform. 6.  Spark.  People you are told to contact are unavailable.  Lists should be alphabetized.   7.  Incompetent support staff. 8.  Bad VR which does not learn through correction.  Same mistakes over ...

Wish Job Seeker's Board Had Dislike Button. Nm
Sep 26, 2012

nm ...

I Dislike Learning Transcription Software
Feb 04, 2015

Information gets thrown at you through training, and it doesn't all absorb right away, and you don't know what you're doing for a while. i hate that feeling of not being confident working with the software. I've had jobs where all you had to do was look at a list, match it to the patient, and type. (or jobs where very little learning of sofware was involved.). I wish I had a job like that again. Added to the annoyance are the IM programs, punching webclocks, special e-mail p ...

Timecards
Jan 02, 2013

So we now have to approve time cards each week, and our work week is Wednesday through Thursday? ...

Timecards Are Ready To Be Approved
Apr 01, 2014

Please approve timecards now.  Don't forget to approve timecards.  Timecards need to be approved ASAP.  The fall of humanity is imminant.  Please approve timecards immediately. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT HIS HOLY, APPROVE TIMECARDS RIGHT THIS INSTANT BEFORE WE ALL PERISH AS A RESULT OF YOUR NOT APPROVING YOUR TIMECARDS!!!!!!!! ...

Is Today The Day We Approve Our Timecards?
Jan 28, 2015

x ...

Better Keep Eye On Your Timecards. Mine Keeps Reverting To Blanks.
Oct 20, 2012

to fix it and put my schedule in there again.  Not sure how that could affect PTO, if you are working supposedly with no schedule.  But anyway, just a heads up.  Especially if when you go to turn time clock on, if there is no blue indicator on the today's activity plan field.  It that is empty and you are scheduled to be working, make sure the timecard is showing your scheduled hours. ...

Wednesday Nightmare. Figuring Out Our Timecards. Sm
Dec 16, 2014

Have a headache just thinking about it.  How will we be able to verify accuracy and that we are not getting ripped off even more than we already are?  Follow the 12-step instructions "on our own time, of course." Just want to scream! ...

Anybody Got Notice That Timecards Are Ready For Approval
Mar 16, 2015

Normally by now I have received my notice but still haven't heard anything ...

On Our Timecards, Do We Choose Report Paid Hours
Oct 13, 2012

instead of Production Hours?  I want to add some PTO to my timecard this pay period but I don't know how.  I went to learning under HR but still can't figure out how to add PTO. Gracias! ...

Are Timecards Approved Today? Haven't Heard From My TL. NM
Apr 14, 2014

xx ...

Sistas, Watch Your Timecards. Mine Is Again Showing 0s, No Scheduled
Nov 16, 2012

It got my shifts wrong for different days, putting 5 instead of 6 hours.  It evened out mostly to be correct but put an extra hour of PTO on my schedule. Which, my CCM, pointed out, I got paid for but my concern is if it keeps messing up on this stuff, how could I be being adversely affected.  Nothing here works as they want. ...

What I Dislike Most About Working On A "platform"
Jan 22, 2012

That moment when you are a few sentences into the next dictation and you realize you made an error on the last report and there is no way to go back :( ...

Another Teamwork ?
Jan 15, 2010

On the timesheets, if we have an hour of training, where is that listed.  My CCM just put it in and added under hours making it look like I worked 9 hours - how will they know to pay me a benefit rate for that 1 hour of training? ...

Teamwork Help Please
Mar 30, 2010

I need to put through an alert for sick hours. My CCM can't tell me how because her screen looks different.  What she told me did not work.  Called support, they did not know how, referred me to the quickcard which I did download but can't read because I am using my own computer and don't have the program to read their documents. Anyway, that was just venting for how user-unfriendly Teamwork is in my opinion. I went to messaging and put in a message and saved it, shows ...

Can Anyone Get Into Teamwork Yet?
Apr 11, 2013

I know they were doing maintenance but I still can't get in.  It's saying IE can't open the page.  I also can't get into Outlook or several other websites, but I can get here okay!  Want to know if it's just me.  Thanks. ...

Help With Teamwork
Aug 27, 2014

When I turned my computer on this a.m., all my info for teamwork was missing.    Don't know what should be on the line entitled code.  HELP. ...

Question About Teamwork/SS
Jan 14, 2010

I have submitted a request for a day off in teamwork.  Does anyone know how or where the answer to the request shows?  Wil it say "approved" or something similar on the same page as the request?  Thanks. ...

Teamwork Question
Jan 20, 2010

Is the user name in Teamwork when logging on "medquist?"  I deleted my browing history yesterday which also deleted passwords, etc., and now I cannot remember what I had in for the user name.  Any help appreciated. ...

When Is PTO Updated In Teamwork?
May 27, 2010

It seems like my PTO has not been updated in the last 2 pay periods.  I have not taken any PTO and certainly have earned it.  Does anyone know when the new PTO earnings are applied? ...

Is Teamwork Messed Up?
Sep 01, 2011

or have they fired me and I just don't know it yet?  I was needing to clock out to take a break. ...

Where Is The Teamwork Page Now?
Feb 01, 2012

I just logged on to work but I can't clock in - Teamwork page says "This page cannot be displayed" ... is anyone else having this problem?  Worked fine yesterday ... ...

Need Help In Teamwork Asap
Mar 04, 2012

can someone please tell me step by step, how do I request PTO in teamwork for a day in Feb. for this upcoming payroll?  I rarely do this and can't find the instructions. My CCM just keeps telling me I need to request it in teamwork but I can't remember how to.     ...

Teamwork Portal
Mar 08, 2012

Can someone tell me where you can find the instructions to teamwork portal?  I have been using the old timecard program and they took that off, so I don't know how to place a ticket number on the new program for NJA and can't find any instructions or help to tell you where and how and what times you put in, etc., etc.  Be nice if they had "help" instructions on there.  TIA. ...

Teamwork Swapboard
Apr 20, 2012

I need to make up some hours this weekend.  My CCM is on PTO so I can't ask her.  So the fill in CCM said to pick up hours on the swapboard.  But when I go there, there is no shifts to pick up... anywhere, not just the day I want to work.  So I looked through my emails because last week my CCM sent out instructions to use the swapboard and it is the old swapboard instructions where the links are on the left column of the screen.  The swapboard is in the top heading ...

Trouble With DQS, TeamWork
Jun 19, 2012

Same thing happening again this a.m... DQS only loading part of audio.  TeamWork not working.  Anyone else having trouble? ...

TeamWork, UltiPro
Feb 05, 2013

Cannot get into TW for 4 hours.  UltiPro will not accept password and/or ID.  Been happening since early afternoon for TW, several days for UltiPro.  Anyone know about these?  Thanks! ...

Question About Teamwork Being Down
Jul 08, 2013

Are we able to add in our times ourselves when we couldn't clock in or out when TW was down this morning?  If so, how do we do it? ...