A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone have the email for installing windows mail - sm

Posted: Oct 15, 2013

I can't get mine to work and the last person I want to talk to is Phil in India. Just want to uninstall it and reinstall it

On MModal Central - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Go to the My Work tab, click on MT Mail, then click on Resources on the left. It will give you the documentation of both the Web Access and Live Mail Client.

Thank you - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Need Help Installing Docqscribe On Windows 7
May 20, 2010

Can one of you super helpful people give me the steps to go in as the administrator (not sure how to do that) and install docqscribe on Windows 7?  Thanks! ...

Installing MS Windows 2003 Suite
Nov 08, 2009

I am still using Word 2000 and have XP but need to switch to 2003 for a new job and have decided to go with just changing to MS Windows 2003, so my question is, how difficult is it to figure out how to do it?  Is this something anyone can do that has worked on computers since day 1 or should I have a computer expert do this for me.  I don't want to lose my PC Shorthand or my medical spellchecker, electronic CD books, etc.  The thought of losing all that stuff scares me to dea ...

Windows Mail
Dec 27, 2011

I have a Windows Mail account.   I frequently get the message that some mail is put into the Junk Mail folder, and that I can view it there.  However, when I open it, it says the file is empty.   I know there is a simple answer here . . . just not getting it.   Thanks! ...

How Do I Uninstall Windows Live Mail...
Aug 15, 2012

MModal made me install Windows Live, but I need to uninstall it.  Long story, but it was a disaster.  When I go into my Add/Remove programs, all I see are: Windows Live Essential, Windows Live ID sign-in Assitant and Windows Live Upload Tool. Do I just remove all those and hope it's okay? There is no Windows Live Mail in my add/remove program list. I need to uninstall it because everytime I try to open a file that was sent to my Outlook personal e-mail address, it opens it i ...

Windows Live Mail Question
Apr 23, 2013

Can someone tell me how to do a send/receive in Windows Live Mail?  I know with my Outlook Express, I can manually do one, either on the tool bar or with keystrokes.  Ctrl + N will open a new message box, and ctrl + m will do a manual "send/receive." I can do the new message thing in Live Mail, but I can't do the send/receive.  Can someone help me? It doesn't have to be keystrokes, but I can't find it on the tool/menu bar.   ...

Vista Windows Mail Question
Jul 22, 2013

Hello all. I have Vista Windows Mail (it does not say Live Mail). I am wanting to alphabetize my contacts list in e-mail, but I see no place I can do that. There is an "organize" tab, but that is just for folders and things. Does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks so much! ...

Where Are Instruction To Set Up Windows Live Mail?
Oct 12, 2014

I'm having a hard time finding the instructions on setting up the Windows Live Mail account for MModal. I found it once before awhile ago on the Innercircle but can't find them again. TIA ...

My Windows Live Mail Stopped Working
Sep 22, 2013

I refuse to talk to Phil in India, does anyone have the instructions on how to hook it up so I can reinstall it? Please ...

Mail Perge. Forward To Your Regular Email
Sep 18, 2010

FYI:  If there are any emails you need to save for reference before the perge, go into that email, hit forward, and send to your personal email.  ...

Installing 6.1 On Win7
Sep 12, 2010

You can install DQS 6.1 on Win7, if that is all you have.  Note that you can't install 6.1 on a 64bit version of Windows 7. The way to get it to work is you MUST do the install as an "elevated" rights user.  Since you install via IE, that means you must run IE elevated.  The way to do this is to, if you are in the Start menu, right click and select "Run as Administrator".  If you have IE pinned to your taskbar, press [SHIFT] + [CTRL] and mouse-click the IE icon.  Y ...

How Do You Prevent IE 10 From Installing?
Apr 30, 2013

Internet Explorer 10 just automatically installed itself and deleted my other IE browser.  I have system restored back before the update, and I have gone in and told the updater not to update automatically, so I am good for now, but I have done this before and have done even more to avoid IE updates, and here I am having to uninstall again.  I worked with tech support to attempt to avoid having IE updates install, but apparently that did not work this time or has been someho ...

Question About Installing Extra Memory
Mar 17, 2012

Has anyone ever installed a memory stick into their computer?  I need to install an extra GB of memory into my computer for a new position and, to say the least, I'm most definitely not tech savvy.  Is it easy to do? Can you just purchase the memory stick at RadioShack or some place like that? Is it possible to damage your computer installing it? Many thanks to anyone who give me some tips on this...I realize it's probably a very simple procedure but the thought of opening ...

AUTOCORRECT - How To Coph From Windows XP To Windows 7
Aug 22, 2013

HOW TO COPY AUTOCORRECT FROM WINDOWS XP TO WINDOWS 7 ...

When I Send An E-mail From My MQ Mail, It Shows That It
Dec 16, 2011

came from someone else.  Anybody ever had that problem before and does anybody know who I contact to get it fixed? ...

Mail Purge On MT Mail System 10/16
Oct 12, 2012

What are you all doing with emails you have saved to folders? ...

Windows 7 And Using Windows XP Mode
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone ever wanted to work for a company that only used Windows XP and you had Windows 7 but could virtually move to XP mode?  Could you download their software on the XP mode side and get it to work?  I had a job interview where their software only worked on XP.  I thought I could do that, but I had to also have Word 2003.  I only have 2010, but it has the compatability pack for 2003, BUT the client's software couldn't differentiate that.  If I maybe bough ...

ShortCut For Windows With Windows 7 Or 8?
May 14, 2014

Anyone using ShortCut for Windows with Windows 7 or 8? ...

Copying From Windows XP To Windows 7
Jan 31, 2015

I've done this before with no problems but for some reason I can't figure it out today. . . I want to copy my Stedman's Electronic Dictionary from XP to Win 7. I don't know why I am having problems with this . . . I copied my Stedman's electronic surgical words, abbreviations, etc., about 6 months ago just fine using my thumb drive. I don't have the original discs with me. Any help would be appreciated! ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

Trying To Email 360 Transcription With Their Email
Mar 23, 2015

and it says there is no such address.  Anyone else having trouble like that? ...

Anyone Use DQS On Windows 7 Yet?
Dec 16, 2009

I want to go to my parents house this weekend for Christmas and I have to work.  They live about 4 hours away so I was just going to take my foot pedal with me and download DQS on my dad's computer.  He is nerd so he has this really cool computer so I am not worried about DQS not running on it or anything.  I was just wondering about how DQS runs with windows 7.  I would figure it would just run the same since it is internet based.  I just would hate to not be able ...

Has Anyone Tried DQS With Windows 7?
Jan 05, 2010

x ...

Windows 7 64-bit OS And DQS 6.1
Sep 20, 2010

I have read other posts on this site with respect to this subject but just wondering if anyone using Windows 7 is able to use DQS 6.1 64-bit OS with it. Every machine you purchase comes preloaded with it and I want to buy a new machine but if Windows 7 64-bit doesn't work properly, I won't even bother yet. I heard from support that is unsure right now as they are still working on other things, i.e., problems with 6.1.   Thanks for your input!   ...

DQS And Windows 7
Nov 03, 2010

Hi All!   I am considering buying a new personal PC, which are all loaded with Windows 7.  I can't find info anywhere as to the requirements for the operating system compatible with the newer DocQscribe software, or are we still stuck with XP? Thanks for any help! ...

Windows 7 -- 64-bit And 32-bit
Nov 22, 2010

Can maybe someone answer my question. I purchased a new computer last year with the new Windows 7 home premium operating system. For the Internet Explorer, I have two icons, one on my desktop that strictly says 64-bit, plus there is an IE icon at the bottom of my toolbar that uses 32-bit for some sites (I think because Adobe Flash Player is not compatible with 64-bit OS, is what I was told by an HP tech person). Some companies advertising on the Job Seeker board says can use Windows 7, 32- ...