A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

You know with all these changes reflecting the way Spheris operates, the payroll operations, sm - mqmt

Posted: Jan 07, 2011

the 2-week pay period and now moving the office to the old Spheris office, would make one think that it was Spheris who bought MQ not the other way around.  Why all the changes to their way of doing things?  Why have they not conformed to MQ as a company?  Don't get it!

I guess I am just glad to keep - DocQscribe

[ In Reply To ..]
I love our program and would have been so upset to learn a new one.

What other changes do you think are coming?

Ha, ha, I was thinking the same thing, it is weird. - No Message

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

MQ move - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Taxes may play a part, but also the fact that they have some sort of "outstanding security setup" at the Franklin office, where you have to jump through all kinds of hoops just to get into the place, could be a point, too. They're concerned about protecting their greedy backsides in case us peasants start an uprising and come after them swinging our foot pedals.

Franklin - ExSpheris

[ In Reply To ..]
Amen to the security at Franklin. I live less than an hour away and as I was in Nashville shopping, decided to stop by there one day...they wouldn't let me in, didn't matter that I was an employee, I couldn't prove it.

LOL!!!!!! - !!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
aa

Similar Messages:

Reflecting Back On 5 Years As MT
Jun 28, 2012

What a ride this has been and not very good. It takes a long time to develop your ear (varies with everyone) and all the while all they do is reprimand you. I once was written up for putting 324 mg of aspirin in a report (like they shorted the patient 1 mg). I have had 5 different employers: bought out twice by the Q, fired once and now finally feeling comfortable, but making far, far less than I thought. Even though I love MT work, I would not enter this field if I knew what I know now. Cou ...

Top Dog Was The VP Of US Operations
Jan 23, 2013

supposedly it was from the VP of US Operations, according to my CMC. ...

Medquist Buys Spheris For $116 Million, Spheris Execs Get Their $850K Bonus
Apr 15, 2010

Having paid too much you can be assured their will be layoffs a plenty in about 6 mos time. ...

SPHERIS ON AUCTION BLOCK TODAY - Transcend Submits Bid To Acquire Spheris - See Press Release
Apr 13, 2010

HOT OFF THE PRESS SEE BELOW     Transcend Submits Bid to Acquire Spheris     ATLANTA, Apr 09, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- TRANSCEND SERVICES, INC. /quotes/comstock/15*!trcr/quotes/nls/trcr (TRCR 17.43, +0.13, +0.75%) , the third largest provider of medical transcription services to the U.S. healthcare market, announced today that it has submitted a bid to acquire substantially all of the assets of Nashville, Tennessee-based Spheris, Inc. and the stock of ...

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

Anyone Left MQ And Got A Call From VP Of Operations?
Apr 13, 2010

nm   ...

Did Anyone See Rebuttal To US Director Of Operations?
Jan 23, 2013

Did anyone else see the "reply all" e-mails from JG?  She's my hero!  She might lose her job over this, but I applaud her courage.   ...

Mashup Begins, Integrating The Operations
Apr 07, 2011

http://nashvillepost.com/blogs/postbusiness/2011/4/7/medquist_mashup_begins_company_now_officially_nashville_based ...

Contacting Payroll
Jun 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to contact payroll?  I am fairly new with the company.  They forgot to pay me last time at all and this time I was paid line count but was told by the recruiter that I would be paid hourly for the first few weeks.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as my CCM is on vacation. Thanks. ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

Payroll's Mistake
Feb 10, 2012

Today the payroll dept made a mistake and everyone who was working got clocked off in error.  Now CCM wants us to go in and fix it ourselves.  Next thing you know they will be sending us a tutorial on how to fix our own computers.  I am so tired of all the things we have to do for no pay that I want to scream.  It's bad enough that we are paid so little for doing what we were hired to do, we get nothing for all the things we have to do that were not in our job descriptio ...

What Was That Payroll Email All About?
Nov 20, 2012

Letting us know that FICA wage limit will change from $110,100 to $113,700.  Thanks.  I know I was stressing about whether I would be under the magic number.  I also was worried about the max I could put in my 401K.  Good to know it is $17,500 but I can also catch up an extra $5000 even though it is more than I will make gross all of next year.  Sometimes I just got to shake my head at these emails.  Why don't they send an email letting us know w ...

Landmark Payroll
Mar 19, 2013

Does anyone have any tricks for being able to get into their payroll company's website? Ever since they got this new company, I have been unable to get in.  I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number of times I've been able to get in.  I can get in 1 time, and the next time it will tell me the login failed, user ID invalid.  This may be the next day when I'm told my login is invalid.   I've had my login reset numerous times.  Yes, I am following ...

Number For Payroll
Apr 15, 2013

I cannot find the phone number to payroll!! Cannot get my supervisor and I need a punch fixed on my time card. Anyone know the direct number???? ...

Does Anyone Know The # To Payroll Dept?
Oct 21, 2013

I no longer work there and need to get in touch with them.  Need a copy of W2 and did not have to file a tax return because I did not make enough and do not have a copy of the W2.  Need it for financial aid.   ...

Question Regarding Payroll
Nov 27, 2013

Since this is the 3rd paycheck of the month do we still get ins taken out, I thought we would not have it taken out this time, just curious.  Thank you ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

No Payroll Notice?
Sep 16, 2014

No payroll notice this week?  I always get it on Tuesday. ...

2010 Payroll Schedule
Jan 05, 2010

When I click on HR there is no dropdown box or anything that states benefits so I can get to Payroll to see the 2010 schedule.  What am I doing wrong??  Thank U.  ...

Payroll Email ...figures (sm)
Dec 02, 2010

Earning and deduction code chart shows "BNSUP" - Production bonus for CORPORATE employees .... nice. This greedy, immoral place sickens me to my stomach. ...

Payroll System Conversion
Dec 29, 2010

What ever happened to the first time right philosophy?  There have been at least 3 emails sent out about the payroll system conversion, then another 3 emails to correct the originals.  Now I just received a "Recall" on the latest email about the payroll system conversion.  Totally annoying!  I wish MQ corporate practiced what they preached. ...

Could The Keystrokes MT Who Has The Payroll Schedule (sm)
Feb 14, 2011

please post the actual payroll dates for February and March - I'm happy to adjust my payments if the payday is February 16th instead of 15th.  Thanks for the info!  P.S.  Great place to work!! ...

How/where To Report Payroll Error? Sm
Jun 04, 2011

my line count isn't jiving with what I was paid on last check.  how do I get this fixed?  TIA. ...

Glad KS Made Payroll - However...
Sep 02, 2011

Some KSMTs posted they got paid today, some got paid on the 1st. This tells me this was not an issue with late line counts or the payroll guru asking them to kindly roll payroll ahead a few days. Truth has to be they do not have the money available to make payroll and had to pick and choose who to pay based on the money available. Those who asked for hardship case or who they did not want to risk losing got paid. Those they thought could be strung along for 2 more days were not paid un ...

Transcenders - 2nd Payroll Dates Nov/Dec
Oct 05, 2011

Is it true that MTs/ICs will be paid AFTER Thanksgiving and Christmans holidays?  Just wondering as new employee.  One ADP payroll schedule for employees states  prior to holidays, but another for MTs/ICs payroll states after holidays.  Please confirm.  Thank you. ...

Payroll State Tax Question
Dec 05, 2011

If you work at home and live in a state that has no state tax but work for a company located in a state that has state income tax, do they take state tax out of your pay for the state that the company is located in or do you pay no state tax due to the state you live in?  I just started a new company this week and was curious. ...

Nuance Payroll Question
Nov 19, 2012

Does Nuance pay weekly or bimonthly? ...

Does Anyone Have A Phone Number For Payroll?
Apr 14, 2014

x ...

Payroll Received By Intuit??? --Anyone Else Get This?
Aug 02, 2014

X ...

So Being Screwed By Landmark Payroll
Nov 26, 2014

With next to no warning they change payroll. First pay in December is tgiving week pay. iOS three days of pay.  Wonder if my bank will take that for my mortgage and good luck getting the kids Xmas gifts ...