A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mashup begins, integrating the operations - 1 million in termination costs.

Posted: Apr 07, 2011

http://nashvillepost.com/blogs/postbusiness/2011/4/7/medquist_mashup_begins_company_now_officially_nashville_based

Surprised

Terminated its customer accommodation program - What will our clients think now?

[ In Reply To ..]
The article looked to me how Medquist is trying to pare down redundant costs, one being to consolidate 3 working offices to the one in Nashville, which will cost them somehow, but it looks like they're going to save by cutting back on a customer benefit, whatever that is. Great, not only does MQ slash our income, now they're gypping their customers.

Terminated its customer - kittykat

[ In Reply To ..]
Don't you remember we are now called CUSTOMERS? If we were truly customers, isn't the customer always right?

When a company slashes MT income, then it's - already gypping its customers.

[ In Reply To ..]
You can't cut corners (or wages) at one end, without undesired results showing up everywhere else.

Been sued by more than one hopsital in the - last few years if I recall

[ In Reply To ..]
for over-billing (but certainly not over-paying)
This industry is a total armpit! "Over-bill the client, - and under-pay the employee".
[ In Reply To ..]
There will be a large, very special section in H=LL waiting for all of these MTSO suits someday.

Similar Messages:

Top Dog Was The VP Of US Operations
Jan 23, 2013

supposedly it was from the VP of US Operations, according to my CMC. ...

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

Anyone Left MQ And Got A Call From VP Of Operations?
Apr 13, 2010

nm   ...

Did Anyone See Rebuttal To US Director Of Operations?
Jan 23, 2013

Did anyone else see the "reply all" e-mails from JG?  She's my hero!  She might lose her job over this, but I applaud her courage.   ...

You Know With All These Changes Reflecting The Way Spheris Operates, The Payroll Operations, Sm
Jan 07, 2011

the 2-week pay period and now moving the office to the old Spheris office, would make one think that it was Spheris who bought MQ not the other way around.  Why all the changes to their way of doing things?  Why have they not conformed to MQ as a company?  Don't get it! ...

MDI - And So It Begins!
Jan 20, 2010

Got the emails today about the changes in management.  I can't say that was much of a surprise.  However, for one of my accounts I got an email saying that from now on the dictation for this particular account is going from the hospital to BeyondTXT to Bayscribe.  I can't see the logic in adding that step unless they want to phase Bayscribe out of that account and get it on BeyondTXT and its VR.  Despite whether that turns out to be the case or not, it's so sad ...

So It Begins
Mar 15, 2010

Monday morning -- NJA.  Not a good sign.  Just wanted everyone to know that I am NOT lazy and AM TRYING to work my schedule so I can make a living!!!  Awfully hard.  ...

And So It Begins ... Sm
Jun 15, 2011

Last 6-7 audits have been 99-100%.   New "rule" of 99% effective June 1.  Today's audit from June 7-14 shows a CRITICAL error. So it only took ONE week for the *$#*!) to begin.  Looks like it will be bye-bye for me soon.  So sad Q feels the need to drag out and torture hard-working, underpaid people psychologically first.  Total bunch of gutless wonders ! ...

And It Begins.
Aug 02, 2014

Thanks Fluency helper pools in India and Korea.  I don't need to work.  Of course not, they  pay me too much, right? ...

When Does The Payperiod Begins And End At MQ. I Am
Nov 24, 2009

TIA. ...

Another Great Day At OTI Begins -- 5 A.m. And NJA. Nm
Jan 29, 2014

s ...

The Countdown Begins
Feb 04, 2014

I have hopefully purchased my last Shorthand license.  I was planning on buying the 6-month but went with the 1-year just in case but will not be renewing it after that.  I am hoping by August to finally quit.  I need to spend the next week or 2 developing a list of goals and prioritizing that list (because there could always be something else to add and keeping me from quitting).  One thing will be really stocking up the pantry, etc.  The biggest hang-up right now is ho ...

Today's The Day, And So It Begins ... 99.7%
Apr 01, 2014

NM ...

SENTENCE BEGINS WITH NUMBER
Jun 24, 2010

So, we're not suppose to put a number (1, 2, 3,...) at the beginnng of a sentence.  How then, should I type out: (HEADINGS) ESTIMATED BLOOD LOSS:  300 cc. DRESSINGS: 4 x 8.      Help please!  Thanks!  ...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. The NJA Begins..
Nov 25, 2010

Of course i knew it would be this way, so have a Blessed Thanksgiving.  If you are like me you will try off and on to work (as Thursday is my 6 hour day), but it's gonna be okay.  My computer is in the dining room anywho.... (yes, I misspelled it purposely).   Gobble, Gobble, Gobble up all the Hugs and Kisses and Love you can, the only thing this Season can guarantee no weight gain.  The only thing gained is the JOY in your soul... ...

Now Begins The Week Of Waiting
Mar 16, 2014

I don't know about others but I will probably be checking my email every 5 minutes starting about Tuesday. I wonder if they will send an email to those who don't make the cut. ...

Can Someone Tell Me When TransTech Pay Period Begins And Ends
Jul 30, 2010

nm ...

Taking Test, Foot Pedal Issue - Report Begins Over Every Time I Lift My Foot!
May 27, 2010

I am taking a test for a company and have gotten as far as taking the transcription portion.  I downloaded their file (pedalplugin-win) but whenever I lift my foot off play, the tape rewinds to beginning.  I cannot rewind or FF and autoplay to 0 isn't registering. Can anyone suggest what I could do to? Thanks!!!!  I have 4 hours to complete test. ...