A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

top dog was the VP of US Operations - nm

Posted: Jan 23, 2013

supposedly it was from the VP of US Operations, according to my CMC.

Tell the VP of US operations... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
That maybe they could do without the CMCs as there is no work anyway! Tell the VP that we had work until they shifted more overseas. Tell the VP that if we have no work, he shouldn't get a check either! Tell the VP to stuff his weekend work so far up his behind that it comes right out his throat and tell him to work every blessed weekend!

Since no one else got this important email, - I think your TSM is LYING.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I got the email also. - NorthMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

but you might have the same TSM. The point is - not everyone is getting that message. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

OP, CMC is MW initials? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
MW is my CMC's initials. How about yours?

I work in the North region and did'nt get it either. - Only certain people get it or what?

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe only went to folks that dont already work a weekend day.
I work in North and did not get it either - there are 2 norths though
[ In Reply To ..]
The north that typically has work, and the north that has nothing.
I work the WEST--didn't get it either, but would love to see a copy of the email - anon
[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

Anyone Left MQ And Got A Call From VP Of Operations?
Apr 13, 2010

nm   ...

Did Anyone See Rebuttal To US Director Of Operations?
Jan 23, 2013

Did anyone else see the "reply all" e-mails from JG?  She's my hero!  She might lose her job over this, but I applaud her courage.   ...

Mashup Begins, Integrating The Operations
Apr 07, 2011

http://nashvillepost.com/blogs/postbusiness/2011/4/7/medquist_mashup_begins_company_now_officially_nashville_based ...

You Know With All These Changes Reflecting The Way Spheris Operates, The Payroll Operations, Sm
Jan 07, 2011

the 2-week pay period and now moving the office to the old Spheris office, would make one think that it was Spheris who bought MQ not the other way around.  Why all the changes to their way of doing things?  Why have they not conformed to MQ as a company?  Don't get it! ...