A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Did anyone see rebuttal to US Director of Operations? - Trampled underfoot

Posted: Jan 23, 2013

Did anyone else see the "reply all" e-mails from JG?  She's my hero!  She might lose her job over this, but I applaud her courage.

you must tell us! - omg

[ In Reply To ..]
Not everyone got the email please share!

There were actually several.... - Trampled underfoot

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm paraphrasing here, but she shared with everyone the disgust she has dealing with MModal, how they continually threaten and make us jump through hoops while they send our work overseas and went on to say she was looking to find out just who this mysterious VP of US Operations was.

In another e-mail, she says there is no one listed with that title and she got in touch with those same people who we were to contact if we suspect a HIPAA breach and they were looking into it, as there IS NO ONE WITH THAT TITLE!

More.... - Trampled underfoot

[ In Reply To ..]
The e-mails were hilarious - saying how we are supposed to work weekends for crappy pay and since they love their India employees so much, have THEM work weekends and leave the weekdays to us.

She also wondered how that 15 minutes of pay would put ol' Vern in the poor house!

These are gold!

wow I'd love to see those - emails

[ In Reply To ..]
Is the original email from a guy with initials SAR? if so the MT maybe better polish up her resume.
I love her, whoever she is! - You Rock, MT!
[ In Reply To ..]
they can only push us so far before we begin to crack...
I hope she made a cc for Vern & Princess Amy - She probably did, though!
[ In Reply To ..]
Sounds like she did it up right!

Well if there is no no one with that title, that explains the - reason why everyone did not get the email. It was

[ In Reply To ..]
fabricated like someone else said. Thought there was something shady about that because an email of that nature should be company wide, not just a few people.
there is someone with that title - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
his initials are SAR. He is the VP of US MT Operations.
Then he needs to get - his head out of his
[ In Reply To ..]
rear and take a look at the workload distribution & quit making threats!
His head's probably so far up it, that he has to - open his mouth to see where hes going.
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Where can that be found? - Really confused.

[ In Reply To ..]
nnnnnnnn

I missed out on the whole thing too - Clueless

[ In Reply To ..]
Can somebody give the rest of us a brief synopsis of what happened? I know you cannot repost the emails here, but at least some clue as to what happened? I got that some higher up sent a threatening email wanting people to work weekends to make up work and then JG sent a "reply all" email to coworkers voicing her displeasure. Any more details than this?

Thank you from the rest of us.

I think an exception should be made to the rule, - and the email SHOULD be posted here! nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Top Dog Was The VP Of US Operations
Jan 23, 2013

supposedly it was from the VP of US Operations, according to my CMC. ...

Operations Managers
Jun 20, 2012

Have any of you ever had an issue with a current Operations Manager at MModal? ...

Anyone Left MQ And Got A Call From VP Of Operations?
Apr 13, 2010

nm   ...

Mashup Begins, Integrating The Operations
Apr 07, 2011

http://nashvillepost.com/blogs/postbusiness/2011/4/7/medquist_mashup_begins_company_now_officially_nashville_based ...

You Know With All These Changes Reflecting The Way Spheris Operates, The Payroll Operations, Sm
Jan 07, 2011

the 2-week pay period and now moving the office to the old Spheris office, would make one think that it was Spheris who bought MQ not the other way around.  Why all the changes to their way of doing things?  Why have they not conformed to MQ as a company?  Don't get it! ...