A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wondering if there is a typical lag time for hearing back once you have tested. - At what point should one conclude no response is l

Posted: Sep 25, 2012

Tough to decide who to test with these days, but having done so I don't want to just sit here forever waiting for a response that should have long since come indicating, therefore, that no response will be coming.  Any thoughts?  A week?  Less?  More?

Did you try calling them and following up? - These companies have tons of

[ In Reply To ..]
people testing and applying all the time. I would probably follow-up with a phone call or an email inquiry.

Kind of like in the old days when you apply for a job you call and follow-up on a weekly basis to show your interest and motivation to work.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Here Tested For IMedX? I Am Wondering
Sep 26, 2012

if there is any way I can put the voice files in Express Scribe?  I have no clue how to pase or rewind the way they have them. ...

Wondering If "winter Slow Down" Really Means "our Typical Overhiring And Overstaffing
Jan 30, 2013

xx ...

Hearing Back
Apr 14, 2011

Did anyone hear back after sending their resume to Transform for the positions they have available?  I hate this waiting and waiting...it makes me nervous. ...

Anyone Who Tested For DTSOK heard Back?
Feb 15, 2013

Has anyone who tested for DTSOK heard back?  I tested for them 10 days ago and the website said applicants would hear back immediately if they did not pass or would be contacted by a recruiter within 72 hours.  ...

Has Anybody Else Not Been Hearing Back From Companies?
Jan 30, 2011

I have applied to 20 different companies for jobs and not one single company has replied.  I have over 20 years of experience.  Is it just me or is the medical transcription field just flooded right now with people submitting resumes because nobody wants to do voice activation?  In the past, I would always hear back right away.  ...

Hearing Back From Apps.
Dec 10, 2012

I'm just wondering.  Does anyone EVER hear from any of these companies after applying and sending a resume.   Just curious.   Not asking for much just a little acknowledgement.  ...

Anyone That Tested With Opti-Script Hear Anything Back Yet?
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone that tested with Opti-Script hear anything back yet? ...

Has Anyone Applied/tested With Inscribe And Heard Back?
Dec 12, 2013

Has anyone applied/tested with Inscribe and heard back?  Thanks. ...

Has Anybody Tested For Alliance This Week And Heard Back? Nm
May 14, 2014

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

I Have Tested For MQ And Am Waiting To Hear Back. Thought I Pop Over To The MQ Board And
Jul 19, 2011

get opinions from the horses' mouths.  Sooooo, should I work for MQ?  Is there enough work?  Is pay on time?  How is the QA? Thanks! ...

How Long Before Hearing Back From Nuance? Anyone Know? This Is Ad Dated 1/11. Nm
Jan 19, 2012

nm ...

Having Hard Time Hearing Doctor On Voice Files
Nov 04, 2010

I wanted to know some pointers to get ahead with understanding a doctor's dictation in certain parts of a voice file. I am having a hard time even though I have been doing MT work for over a year. Any suggestions would really help.   Thanks ...

I'm Wondering How The First Time Right Has Affected You. Sm
Sep 19, 2011

I've spent most of my day reading MQ policies, etc., and finding a lot of it hard to take in.  Seems like MTs are being punished.  I am anticipating feeling extreme stress with every report I transcribe.  I'm trying to have a positive attitude but it is hard.  Anything good to hear right now would be welcoming...... This is my second round with MQ and I'm surprised just how many changes and not so sure they are good changes.  Anything good to hea ...

Cut Back On Hours ...again...time To Retire
Feb 08, 2010

I have been cut back on my hours at my current job, after being rehired full time 3 months ago (grrrrrrrr!!!!).  The hospital and doctors office I work for currently switched from cassettes to VR, and the workload has dropped dramatically, and with them hiring trauma surgeons only, with no hope of more work, it has hastened me to make a decision to retire from transcription completely after 27 years.  I started my own travel agency after graduating fro ...

Bringing Back To The Top, Has Anyone Heard From Script Time Medical Transcription?
Dec 21, 2010

NM ...

Any Long-time MTs (over 30 Years) Having Chronic Neck/back Pain
Apr 25, 2011

Any long-time MTs (over 30 years) having chronic neck/back pain, hand pain, wrist pain, migraines, etc., ever had luck at filing a workers comp claim? ...

A Typical Sunday
Mar 10, 2013

My scheduled day/shift to work and NJA.  Finding I am unable to make up these hours later in the week.  It's not a wonderful life at all.  Can't sleep at night wondering where the money for bills, etc., will come from, wondering who is next for termination. I am looking for another job but no luck so far.  Will be getting even harder in my area as a MAJOR employer is laying of over 1000 workers.  It's getting worse out here.  Hanging on by a thread. ...

Is It Typical To Have An Account Shared With Another Co?
Sep 20, 2010

nm ...

Typical Line Per Day Count
Aug 22, 2011

Hello all, I am just wondering if all of you can tell me what you feel is pretty 'typical' for a line count per day. I FINALLY got a job today and they are paying me per line as an IC, which is fine, but I want to make sure I keep up with what they expect. I am sure I will be slow at first, so I want to have some idea of where I am at. Thanks!! ...

What Is Your Typical Daily Average Lph For VR? Sm
Dec 27, 2011

Please post what your typical lph is for VR and how long you have been working. I'm at 175 lph and I seem to be stuck there.  I have been working 9 months. ...

Typical Saturday Morning..
Oct 04, 2014

OOW--my TMS quit--no new TSM yet.  I liked her--sorry she left.  I have 3 accounts and not ONE job this morning--so why do I have to work Saturday mornings againg???  I am sooooo glad I supplement my income by watching children in my home.  That is the only way I can survive.   I also have so many other things I could be doing this morning--but no, I sit and wait for work... Just killing time, typing this post, bored to death.  I am going to pick my daughter up f ...

Typical Fluency Problem
Mar 11, 2015

Anybody else experiencing Fluency being stupidly, typically slow on upload/download?  ...

What Is The Typical Per Minute Rate For Editing As An IC? Nm
Jan 29, 2010

x ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Has Anyone Tested With AHD?
Feb 03, 2014

Can anyone tell me the process with this company on testing? What is the test like? How long before you hear back from them.  Do they let you know either way whether you have the job or not? ...

Anyone Tested With MXSecure?
Nov 14, 2010

I recently saw a job ad for this company and am considering testing for a job.  The job ad does not specifically state their equipment requirements.  I went to their company web site to try to find out, but I can't find any place where they list whether you need a footpedal to take the test.  I feel like a bonehead because I'm sure I must be missing it somewhere.  I did find where they list some hardware and internet requirements and it just says you need speakers a ...

Has Anyone Tested For Alltype?
Apr 23, 2011

Has anyone tested for Alltype? I got to test with editing and they sent me 4 tests to edit, but the catch was, these were not voice files. I just had to edit what I saw. I found it very difficult to edit without the voice. ...

Tested With Execuscribe
Jun 06, 2011

I passed the test with a 98% but I did not get the job because of my experience level. That really angers me. They told me that they would keep my resume on file. How am I supposed to get a job? ...

Has Anyone Here Tested For E-MT Positions?
Mar 02, 2012

I just finished the testing -- all transcription of reports from new facility.  It was probably average compared to other companies.  They seem to focus on OP reports which were not too terribly difficult.  They seem very nice so far.   ...