A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone applied/tested with Inscribe and heard back? - anon

Posted: Dec 12, 2013

Has anyone applied/tested with Inscribe and heard back?  Thanks.

Inscribe - me

[ In Reply To ..]
Dealt with them twice. First time did all the paperwork and after a month of waiting for the install, gave up. Second time the owner told me she had it all straightened out and they did, install done, no problem. You have to have messenger on (and they still use AOL), which would be find, but you are expected to read every single message and all the MTs are on there and many just talking. You can't get anything done reading every message that pops up.

Blast rooms (chat rooms) - InScribe, LLC

[ In Reply To ..]
You are not expected to read every single message in an individual account̢۪s blast room. These rooms are meant to be a helpful tool for MTs to communicate with each other for questions and blanks. Using the blast rooms for individual accounts is optional. However, you do have to be reachable should an issue come up with the report you are working on, such as the facility calling for it STAT. Being reachable just means being logged into AIM so a manager can send you a private instant message if necessary. You are required to be signed in to AIM when you are working but, again, you do not have to participate in individual blast rooms. Communication is very important at InScribe at all levels.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Who Tested For DTSOK heard Back?
Feb 15, 2013

Has anyone who tested for DTSOK heard back?  I tested for them 10 days ago and the website said applicants would hear back immediately if they did not pass or would be contacted by a recruiter within 72 hours.  ...

Has Anybody Tested For Alliance This Week And Heard Back? Nm
May 14, 2014

nm ...

Has Anyone Tested With M&D Scribing And Heard Back? Cant Find Any Info On Them. Nm
Jan 11, 2010

aaaa ...

Was Curious If Anyone Who Applied Heard Back From ... (sm)
Dec 29, 2010

Script Time or Transcriptions Unlimited.   TIA ...

Transolutions--applied And Tested--no News Good News? Anyone Else Heard? Nm
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Applied And Heard Back From QMT Quality Medical Transciprtion
Apr 13, 2011

Just wondering how is the pay, pay periods, IC or employee, etc. ...

Inscribe Is Advertising Heard Back Yet?
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone who applied for the many openings Inscribe is advertising heard back yet? ...

Applied And Tested For M*Modal
Mar 06, 2012

My question is this?  What is everyone's issue really?  I see a lot of complaining but I have found that in this industry if you do your work and stick to your schedule you make plenty of money.  In addition, I see complaints regarding not getting answers to questions, etc.  Can you not get information from account specs and research?  Again, this is an industry where you have to do some leg work to get the job done 90% of the time (most companies do not have team l ...

TransTech - Anyone Recently Applied/tested?
Nov 13, 2009

Has anyone recently applied/tested for TransTech?  I tested 11/04 and still haven't had any kind of a response.  Any info if they're good/bad to work for??  Thanks in advance for any info.  ...

TransTech - Applied And Tested? Does It Take Days, Weeks?
Jan 23, 2011

What's the norm for them as far as getting back to a person who applied and tested? Does it take days, weeks?  Thank you for any help! ...

Anyone Ever Tested Or Worked For Inscribe?
Aug 11, 2011

Has anyone ever tested or worked for Inscribe? ...

Anyone That Tested With Opti-Script Hear Anything Back Yet?
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone that tested with Opti-Script hear anything back yet? ...

Tested For Opti-Script 4-5 Days Ago And Have Never Heard Anything
May 05, 2011

I tested for Opti-Script 4-5 days ago and have never heard anything. Do they let you know if you did not pass the test? Their website said someone would notify within 24 hours. ...

I Have Tested For MQ And Am Waiting To Hear Back. Thought I Pop Over To The MQ Board And
Jul 19, 2011

get opinions from the horses' mouths.  Sooooo, should I work for MQ?  Is there enough work?  Is pay on time?  How is the QA? Thanks! ...

Wondering If There Is A Typical Lag Time For Hearing Back Once You Have Tested.
Sep 25, 2012

Tough to decide who to test with these days, but having done so I don't want to just sit here forever waiting for a response that should have long since come indicating, therefore, that no response will be coming.  Any thoughts?  A week?  Less?  More? ...

Does Anyone Ever Hear Back Anymore From Jobs Posted? In The Past I Always Heard Back Even If I Was N
Dec 10, 2012

Did Anyone Who Applied At AssistMed Hear Back From Them?
May 13, 2013

Did anyone who applied at AssistMed hear back from them?  Thank you. ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

What's Up With MTS (Milner) Applied And Took Test, Heard Nothing
Nov 13, 2012

. ...

Anyone Heard Of Inscribe & Know Anything About Them?
Jan 11, 2010

Still reseaching MT training programs.  Ever heard or know anything about Inscribe?  Know of anyone who works there or been thru their training? thx........ ...

Has Anyone Heard Anything About Inscribe LLC
Oct 29, 2010

I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about Inscribe LLC, Murray Kentucky? I just want to know if they are OK? ...

Inscribe - Has Anyone Heard Of This Company?
Jul 15, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Inscribe LLC, Kentucky
Oct 29, 2010

Has anyone heard of Inscribe LLC, Murray Kentucky?  I have a chance to intern with them, but as a new transcriptionist I am unsure what to do.  Has anyone worked for them?  Do they really get you the work they claim to?  Thanks ...

Auto Back Step - Inscribe
Oct 24, 2012

Does anyone know how to adjust the auto back step using Inscribe? I can only adjust the playback rate which is the speed of the dictator. I don't want to rewind five seconds every time I pick my foot up. ...

Inscribe - How To Go Back And Listen To Old Dictation
Dec 18, 2014

Does anyone know how to go back and listen to old dictation on this platform?  I can listen to the ones I sent to QA, but don't see how to access other recordings that weren't sent to QA.  Had some errors according to FIESA and don't trust their word for it.  ...

Has Anyone Heard Good Things About InScribe?
Jul 27, 2012

Has anyone heard good things about InScribe?  Are they reliable with steady work?  Do they pay well?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Anybody Heard Back From BOS About VA Work?
Apr 08, 2010

Just looking for PT work and it's been several weeks.  Sent a followup e-mail last week but haven't heard back.  Last I heard they were trying to hire people who already had VA certification/background investigation.  Is this something I can get on my own? ...

Anyone Heard Back From SureScript?
Jan 06, 2011

This company posted an ad yesterday on the other site, and I sent two e mails along with my resume. The ad was for a part time urology transcriptionist (which I have six years of experience in), and I guess I at least expected an e mail back. I just need a job so badly, and this sounded like what I had been praying for. Did any of you apply? Have you heard anything? ...

Anyone Heard Back From MDinTouch Yet....
Jan 28, 2011

after testing? ...

Has Anyone Heard Back From ZyloMed?
Feb 21, 2011

Has anyone who applied within the last week to Zylomed heard anything back?  I applied for the urology account and have six years of experience in this specialty, but I have not gotten a response.  I am desperate for work, and I was hoping they would get back to me pretty quick.  Has anyone heard ANYTHING???  Thanks. ...