A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone know where we are supposed to get a registration code for Benchmark? - Kiki

Posted: Apr 11, 2010

I'm trying to register but it asks for a "registration code" that has apparently been sent via email from "InterFix."  ????  I don't see any emails from InterFix.

Benchmark - Liz

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe when I registered, I used my ADP# and then medquist to sign in and then you are supposed to change your password from medquist to your own.

Thanks Liz!! :) n/m - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Why Do I Have To Pay Another Registration Fee For Wavplayer Use?
May 15, 2011

I bought my wavplayer pedal from bytescribe some time ago- maybe 5 years ago and have registered it 3 times due to wiping out my computer because of viruses. Well, I recently went to register it again and the company (bytescribe) wants to charge me a fee of $169. I can not believe this! I'm pleading with the company to waive the reg fee once again.  They have really gotten stingy on their products and how many times you're allowed to register them. I don't think this is fair! ...

Is Everyone Getting A Lot Of CARE Registration Emails?
May 29, 2015

I'm getting a lot of CARE registration emails that I didn't receive before.  Honestly, I am off the grid due to crappy dictators and sound quality and see absolutely no benefit in attending a CARE Boost session just to basically be told I suck and should work faster...... ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Anyone Using Benchmark KB?
Oct 23, 2009

I am thinking about purchasing this and wonder how well it works in practice.  I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with it.  Thanks! ...

KB Benchmark
Apr 10, 2010

FYI ~ I don't know if any of you out there use the KB Benchmark program we have been given access to, but I started and actually find it very helpful.  HOWEVER, the program is down (not that anyone told me) and according to tech support probably will not be up and running until Monday.  ...

Do We Still Have Benchmark KB?
Dec 30, 2010

My log in information doesn't work, and my MQ email shows up as invalid for forgotten password. ...

Benchmark KB
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone know about Benchmark KB. I found this website on google and they say they will provide you with the book of style v.3, and stedman's medical spellchecker along with lots of other references electronically for a membership fee of $200/year. Let me know if anyone has heard of them or is acquainted with their reputation. ...

Does Anyone Actually Use Benchmark KB
Feb 15, 2012

I have never used it and in the past someone said it was very slow. ...

Do We Still Have KB Benchmark?
Jan 01, 2014

Can't find it on MM Central. ...

Benchmark
May 19, 2015

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Benchmark today?  It worked fine yesterday but I'm getting errors today.  Thanks! ...

We Will All End Up Paying For Benchmark KB Etc!!!!
Mar 11, 2010

So we are all expecting to get the Benchmark KB etc etc....but did anyone but me notice that it says for 2010? I will bet that that means we will have it free for the remainder of 2010 and then have to pay something to keep it after 2010. ...

Benchmark ??? What A Joke
Apr 02, 2010

Okay this Benchmark is fine. but the time it takes to look things up, its time to move onto another report. I am not being paid enough to spend time looking through this. ...

Anyone Never Use Benchmark Or Job Lookup?
May 23, 2010

I just got an e-mail to remind me how to sign up for Benchmark and get "enabled" to do that DQM job lookup.  I read on this board that both are time consuming and basically worthless.  Is it mandatory to sign up to do all that junk? ...

MedQuist Benchmark
Feb 21, 2011

"Urged" by QTL or whatever she is to use the Benchmark.  Is it a hassle to get into it the first time, and is it worth messing with? ...

Another Year Of Benchmark
Sep 19, 2011

Medquist is very close to signing up for yet another year of Benchmark.  So very few people use it and the corporate people are trying to find out why.  Seriously.  I wonder if they will listen this year when we tell them that we don't want it, don't use it and it is a colossal waste of money.  I already let my CCM know why I will never sign up for AHDI, I mean Benchmark.  Some of us old timers have a bad taste in our mouth over the lawsuit settlement and ...

Anybody Have The Link For Benchmark?
Apr 23, 2013

x ...

Any Benchmark Users?
May 19, 2013

I'm trying to get a new system set up on my new computer and was just curious about Benchmark.   Does anyone currently use it and, if so, do you find it a useful resource?  I hate to spend $200 on something that isn't actually helpful and a time-saver.  If you use it, can you share which features it offers that you find the most beneficial?  And, conversely, if it has any features you find not so helpful?  Do you consider it to have been a good investment? Th ...

Does Anyone Actually Use Benchmark? I've Never Found It Useful.
Jul 29, 2014

All The Sudden I Cant Get Into Benchmark
May 18, 2015

number and Medquist right? ...

Do I Have To Install Benchmark On My Computer?
Mar 28, 2010

I know we have to install and whatever, and there are all of these steps, and I really do not want anything else on this old MQ computer to slow it down more.  I am pretty content with the sites I go to and really don't want to learn another program.  Besides, I do think that they will start charging us after January and I certainly am not paying for something when I can get answers free.  This is just one more thing to do and we probably won't even make it through the y ...

Anyone Having Problems Logging Into Benchmark KB
Apr 03, 2010

It is telling me unathorized and use correct form.  Using ADP # and password Medquist, but not working.  I am able to log into Benchmark KB with my ID and password from the settlement, but there is no drug reference and stedmans on that one.  Please let me know if anyone can help.  Called tech support; of course, they have no idea what is going on.  ...

Tried To Log Into Benchmark, License Expired...
Apr 01, 2011

...anyone else?  Did I miss something here?  Just wondering.  ...

Benchmark Is Useless. Also, Guess What Is Under MT News.
Jun 18, 2011

I'm trying to look up a doctor's name and enter the first 2 letters of the last name. Well, even the doctors I know are in that state, because they are at the hospital in that state, aren't on the list!! Under MT News - How to become a legal transcriptionist. Hmmm... maybe a hint???? Even MT News can't make medical transcription look good. ...

How And Where Do I Get KB Benchmark. Cannot Find Info On MM Central.
Jan 02, 2014

nm ...

Crud Totally Forgot How To Sign Into Benchmark
Apr 28, 2013

total brain fog,,,the joys of fibromyalgia..any help please? ...

What Is This Code?
Nov 24, 2010

Does anyone know what this code is?  It keeps popping up on my blank document prior to CTRL-S to bring in a standard.   <non-s> and another one with the letters "red-s".   I can't type it in here, because when I do, it leaves a blank instead of those letters in brackets "red-s" Thanks! ...

Now There's A Whole New Pay Code
Mar 14, 2013

we now have the option of "Excused Absence - No Work".  ...

To Code Or Not
Mar 15, 2014

The truth is that transcription has changed and it will never go back to the good old days.  Mmodal sees this too.  They are shifting as is the norm these days.  Nothing is static.  They are transitioning and they are inviting you to go with them.  I am glad to see a training program for coders.  There are not enough coders out here.  Please be prepared to work your butt off.  Take it, work it, and learn it.  Coding is a unique, important, challenging ...

This Is The Way VR Is Supposed To Be
Nov 20, 2009

The video is an excellent demonstration of the Medical version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking when you have the correct sound card and microphone, you dictate correctly, and enough time and effort has been put into training it as well as it. Some of what you'll see also demonstrate the use of macros and templates. http://www.voicerecognition.com/dns8/dragon_naturallyspeaking_medical.html Now you know why the product is so expensive. ...