A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What happened to the account in the South? - Nicki

Posted: Oct 31, 2011

What happened to the K hospital in the South Region?  It always had plenty of work, now none.

Check with our Indian employees ... they might know - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

every time there is an update - poof

[ In Reply To ..]
work disappears to a far away land

Im getting a ton more work, they must have - done something wrong

[ In Reply To ..]
and instead of taking away more, they gave me a bunch! Shhhhhhh... dont tell anyone.

work - fed up

[ In Reply To ..]
It's not just the K, it's the South. Guess they don't like us southerners. Check India or Pakistan...

Similar Messages:

Another Account In The South Shipped To India
Nov 17, 2011

A fairly new one that we just got not too long ago.   Was partially overseas, now the whole thing is being typed by our beloved ILPs. ...

Anyone In South Region, V Account, Consistently OOW?
Nov 30, 2013

tired of OOW all the time. Don't know how others are making a livable income. ...

What Happened To The Account That
Dec 07, 2012

rhymes with putter?  It has suddenly dried up and it seems like there was always work there, even when the others were low.  In fact, they used to beg for people.  Did it go offshore?  I know it USED to be an onshore-only account.   ...

What Ever Happened To Big Oracle Account?
Nov 10, 2010

Some time ago, Oracle advertised for help, saying they needed 70 MTs for some huge account.  I applied.  I am an MT with tons of experience and good, solid credentials.  Yet I never heard a word from them.  Did anyone else apply and actually hear something back?  What is up with those people?  It seems that their current MTs do not have enough work.  Why on earth would they advertise for 70 more? ...

Ascend Healthcare - New Account, WHAT HAPPENED?
Jul 01, 2014

Good morning Earthlings and Martians and Jupiternites !!   This is for those of you who were hired on at Ascend recently for the big new account that went live a few weeks ago.  WHAT THE FIREBALLS OF HADES HAPPENED?  One day we're working, the next they're letting us go.  Did they LOSE the account THAT QUICKLY?  I went to log on yesterday and was unable to do so.  How is it even humanly possible to lose an account you only had for a week?  Were we h ...

Well, It Happened. Nuance Loses A Huge Account To....
Sep 11, 2013

NUANCE!  Yes, that's right.  The account I have had for 5 + years has now gone with Dragon EHR according to email from TSM today. How do you like them apples? ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

Anyone In The South?
Dec 16, 2009

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with the South region? Why so much work all of a sudden?  Lots of late jobs and OT approved.  Just wondering. ...

NJA In The South
Mar 30, 2010

Or is it just me ??? And a question, if there is no work during my regularly scheduled hours, I don't HAVE to make up this time later do I -- I can just eat it right and go without ??   (am PT) ...

NJA In South/SE
Apr 14, 2010

Been having NJA for the past 2-3 days which hasn't happened in a very long time (since April of last year).  Haven't been able to work full shift.  Supervisor sent email last night about 3 new accounts starting today, calling it "Good News!" but still NJA.  What the heck is going on? ...

NJA In South
Jun 03, 2011

I have gotten exactly 2.4 hours this entire week!  Has anyone else in the Southeast Region experienced this? ...

Anyone In The South Have Work?
Apr 06, 2010

Or is it justme? I've NJA tonight. ...

NJA Off And On Every Day This Week In South
Oct 20, 2010

I don't remember what it was like to go a whole week, let alone a whole pay period without running out of jobs and having to spend nights and weekends to make it up while trying to plow through 10 different CPs to do so.  Arrggghhhh.  Is there an end in sight?  Just needed to rant a little. ...

NJA In The South Today
Oct 31, 2011

Odd to have NJA here.  We usually have so much backlog that we are offered OT a couple of times a month.  Feast or famine! ...

South Is Swamped!
Mar 09, 2012

Never seen it this bad.  Looked in the backlog and only a quarter of the usual amount are working.   People probably quitting.  I wonder why MModal has such a hard time keeping employees. ...

No Jobs In South
Jun 15, 2012

Is anyone else having problems getting work in the South region? It seems since Memorial Day it has been slow. Every morning there is no work and even in the evening there is no work. Where is it? ...

NJA In South - I Find That Odd
Nov 01, 2012

I haven't run out of work in MONTHS and this is the second day this week with NOTHING.  Wonder why?  My accounts aren't in the east.  ...

NJA? Request To Help In The South
Dec 14, 2012

Ask your CCM tonight to temporarily help out in the South if you are NJA.  I hate to draw people to my accounts and risk running out of work, but considering these accounts are going to go late in a couple of hours and they have already threatened to leave if TATs aren't met, it's worth the risk.  I just wonder who the bonehead is who handles workflow.  I wouldn't think it would be that hard to look at the statistics and move some NJA people to fill in some gaps.&nb ...

It's Snowing Down South!!!!
Jan 23, 2014

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

North Versus South
Jan 07, 2010

I am wondering if the MTs working in the North region, which was recently pooled into one big region from what I understand, are getting enough work.  I know if they are doing it in the North, there is a strong probability they will do it in the South, so just wondering if its a good thing or a bad thing in your opinion to pull work from a centralized work pool.  Aside from the fact that working on multiple accounts can be a pain in the a** since all want different things.  All an ...

South Division. What A Mess!
Mar 08, 2010

Here I sit twiddling my thumbs because I can't work my regular schedule. When I signed on today, the audio was so low I could barely hear it. Muddled through the first report, straining. Second report comes up...same thing. Tried everything I could think of to no avail, unplugging speakers, turning off and on, etc, rebooting. Called Tech. They identified no problem. Said to send to QA so perhaps they could??? No reply from CCM (more than likely because she's bombarded with emails from ...

Happy Monday - NJA For Me In The South (SE?).
Apr 12, 2010

nm ...

What Was That About FTR Suspended In South Region?
Apr 29, 2010

I skimmed it, came back, and it was gone. ...

New CCM In The South Started Out Great....sm
Jun 27, 2010

She was sending out lots of emails full of useful information, but has now pretty much turned into the old CCM with no communication and NEVER answers her emails.   Anybody else with this problem? ...

Ah Yes, The Normal Thursday NJA In South. (nm)
Dec 09, 2010

xx ...

Heads Up For South Region
May 14, 2011

If any of you were low on work before, its going to get lower.  A big hospital just started to send some of their work to India. ...

Has Anyone Been Hired By Transcription South...sm
May 23, 2011

for the salaried QA positions and, if so, how has it been working for them?  ...

Nothing To Type This Morning In The South.
Aug 22, 2011

Secretary job which will pay just almost twice what I am making now.  I do so hope I get it. ...

Any Info On Transcription South?/nm
Sep 20, 2011

x ...