A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Folecodiagnosit study? Henual addhension cardiolite evaluation? - M

Posted: Nov 09, 2009

Ongoing care from an internal medical standpoint should include continued neurological evaluation with folecodiagnositc study, continued psychiatric counseling and possible medication and at least henual addension cardiolite evaluation for myocardial ischemia

how about.... - MT17

[ In Reply To ..]
Ongoing care from an internal medical standpoint should include continued neurological evaluation with "focal" (?)diagnositc study, continued psychiatric counseling and possible medication and at least "annual adenosine Cardiolite" evaluation for myocardial ischemia.

Similar Messages:

Fixed Anterior Apical "dove Set" With An Ejection Fraction Of 44%, On Cardiolite Study. Sm
Jun 10, 2010

Ischemic heart disease:  Residual mild to moderate left ventricular dysfunction with a Cardiolite study in July of 2009 documenting fixed anterior apical "dove set" with an ejection fraction of 44%. ...

Adenosine/Cardiolite Or Adenosine-Cardiolite
Dec 16, 2012

or I guess just adenosine Cardiolite ?  Thanks!   ...

Cardiolite S/l Sin Tig Graphy Was Normal.
May 14, 2010

d ...

Splenic Activity On A Cardiolite Test?
Oct 14, 2009

have an ESL, and im not sure if saying 'splenic' activity or maybe 'planic' activity?  never heard of splenic before in a cardiac study but just not sure.  tks for the help! Only resting scan was done; the patient refused to have stress images done. The resting scan shows an inferoapical defect on vertical and long axis view. There is some increased ________________ activity. Part of this could be contributory from that, however, since there are no stress im ...

LEXISCAN CARDIOLITE Exercise Stress Question....
Sep 03, 2011

Under the heading Raw data, "Lung/heart ratio is within normal limits.  There was moderate s/l "gut" initial artifact seen.   He is an ESL doctor so I purely guessing on the "gut"......just sounds like a g or c, but could be anything!  Thanks..... ...

Cariza? In An ENT Evaluation
May 15, 2011

In an ENT evaluation the doc is saying what sounds like coriza.  She has a white patch on her tongue if that helps. Positive for sore mouth, sore throat, and a little _____. ...

Help Please With A Neuropsych Evaluation (sm)
Jun 10, 2011

I am unable to clearly hear the word that he is dictating because of course his mouth is all over the dictaphone but it is dictated as .....   "It was concluded from the history and physical examination that the patient had vestibular dysfunction, posibly post-traumatic and possibly S/L viruable."   Thanks so much for any input! ...

Lumbar Spine Evaluation
Nov 07, 2012

She has fair active forward flexion activities of the lumbar spine without positive ______________ (s/l help) signs upon spinal extension ...

Tia And Neurological Evaluation S/L Hemizonal
Jan 05, 2015

The patient has TIA with S/L left hemizonal weakness.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks ...

Weekly ASR Production Assessment/Evaluation
Jan 04, 2011

What ever happened to our weekly assessment/review of our ASR production?  I received 1 evaluation back in November around Thanksgiving and have not received another one.  Am I wrong in thinking we were supposed to get one weekly.  Has anyone gotten any more than their original one?  Maybe I was so good, they just said, she doesnt need it, LOL  My guess, they realized how much it was going to cost them to pay someone to do this and nixed it already. ...

FIESA Quality Evaluation Tool
Feb 25, 2015

Can any one tell me where can I get this tool from? ...

DVT Study
Dec 27, 2011

In a DVT study, "Findings are most suggestive of chronic or past/passed?? clot" Thanks!! ...

Study Should Be Done
Jan 27, 2012

I think if a study were done, findings would show that the tediousness and repetitiveness and intricacy of the editing required for this particular ASR will slowly but surely drive you insane.  I am so nervous, I chew gum like a wild woman (and now need my second crown which I cannot afford), have developed tics and skin picking, and eat voraciously --- due to editing.  Flame away, but I have typed for 25+ years and never had a problem (actually enjoyed my job); however, after 5 or so ...

Correct Format For Typing The Axis I Thru Axis V Diagnoses Part Of An Evaluation
Oct 30, 2009

Can someone tell me the correct way to type the Axis I through Axis V diagnoses part of an eval/progress note?  I need to know the spacing, tabbing and punctuation.  For example: Axis I:     315.00       Reading disorder Axis II:    V71.09       No diagnosis on Axis III:                 Axis IV: &nbs ...

Lower Extremity "dot Flow Or Dop Full" Evaluation
May 10, 2010

The patient just had a femoropopliteal bypass, and they are considering the same for the other leg.  Thanks.  ...

Coding Study On One's Own
Apr 25, 2010

I'd like to begin studying medical coding on my own to see if it it's a match iin terms of learning and liking the field. I have 30+ years of transcription experience and usually learn fairly quickly. What books/workbooks do you suggest as a start to see if this feels like it will work for me? And for people who have done this on your own, what did you include in a program of study for yourself? Are there some areas that you feel an in-house course is needed?  Replies greatly app ...

Study Hours
Jul 25, 2010

I am looking forward to enrolling in a medical coding class through Andrews School this fall.  I was curious as to how many hours a night or week a student puts in studying.  I work full time, and also have a prn evening job doing transcription in the community that I live.  Those hours are flexible.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

CMT Study Materials?
Sep 01, 2010

Does anyone know of a good study guide/review book for the CMT? ...

Shoulder Study
Jan 12, 2011

new to this account.....he says I also performed injection of her tendon sheath of her extensor tendon insertion origin with 1 cc of Lidocaine and 1 cc of Kenalog.  Her ?JMARS? are left 18, 21, and 21 and right 10, 16, 18. ...

Help With An Echo Study
Jul 17, 2012

This is a technically fair study. The left ventricle was normal within its end-diastolic dimension??? ...

SETA Study?
Jul 17, 2012

The patient comes with watery diarrhea and weakness.  He underwent a "SETA" study?  Thanks so much! ...

Study Time
Sep 16, 2012

I  know it varies from person to person, but how many hours per day/week do students estimate they put in for an on-line coding class?  Thanks in advance.  ...

RMT/CMT Study Material
Apr 16, 2013

Anyone have any good sites that have study material?   ...

SPITELY Study?
Jul 15, 2013

Is that correct? ...

S/l Torsion Of The Point On EP Study
Oct 15, 2010

Sentence in EP study:  The patient showed a pattern of (torsion of the point).  The arrythmia was terminated and patient continued in a stable cardiovascular status. ...

Personal Study Area
Dec 23, 2011

I am getting ready to enroll this week with Andrews for medical coding, and am really looking forward to this new challenge and learning opportunity!!  After 30 years as a state employee, I'm actually switching careers. With that being said, I was just interested to find out "where" people like to study in their homes when studying 4-5 hours a night and working assignments.  Do you sit at a desk with the computer in front of you, or do you use the dining room table, a comfortable ...

Possible To Get A Study Guide And Just Take The Tests?
Dec 24, 2011

Is it possible to get a study guide and just take the tests?  Do you really have to go to school? ...

EINSTEIN Study - All CAPs??
Sep 14, 2012

I am transcribing a report for the Einstein trials for a drug.  Everywhere I look, it has EINSTEIN (all caps).  I cannot find anywhere this is an acronym.  Should it be transcribed in all caps? ...

Opinions On Course Of Study And Job Outlook?
Mar 31, 2013

Usual story -- I loved MT, but I'm about to be laid off and know another MT job would probably pay minimum wage (if that!).  I'm lucky, in that I'll get enough unemployment to live on and will probably still have enough savings to pay tuition.  However, I have no preexisting college degree, and both unemployment and tuition money will only stretch to about 5 quarters. I've already passed the CPC exam once, can brush up and pass it again.  My local co ...

Sleep Study Paramater Studied: (s/l) MM8
Feb 18, 2010

On a sleep study/pulmonary somnography report, under the heading "Paramaters Studied" the doctor says "MM8."  Does anyone know if this is correct or should it be MM-VIII or other ?  I can't find anything on this with googling.   Thanks. ...