A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Dementia Risk Assessment - MT

Posted: Jan 27, 2012

Dementia supervision risk assessment, and it sounds like he is saying Lobman or Logman for one-on-one supervision.

Thanks for any help!

full sentence needed - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

The patient is a lobman s/l risk for one-on-one supervision. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry it's not more so that's why I added it's for a dementia patient. I'm wondering if he's saying low/min risk?

Similar Messages:

Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Oct 13, 2010

I'm looking for what s/l "begalrithm" Risk Assessment for breast cancer. Thanks for any help!   ...

Dementia
Sep 13, 2013

Dtr says "frontotemporal or Lewy body or DIT or DIP?  complicated by his previous depression"  Which is it and what does it stand for?  Thanks for any help! ...

Dementia Due To _____ Myopathy
Jul 24, 2014

Dictated:  He has a known severe dementia due to s/l ANN-juh-lick myopathy, with ongoing worsening progressive symptoms.   Any suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Help With Med. Patient Has Dementia And Hyperacusis. Sm
Aug 05, 2014

s/l Evostat, then doc spells it Evosat.  I also tried Ebostat/Ebosat.  I'm stumped! ...

Dementia Testing - S/l Rayban? Score
Jan 21, 2011

some kind of test for memory problems. Her s/l Rayband score was in the borderline range at 80.  Immediate memory was also borderline at 83.  ...

Has Anyone Here Taken, Or Going To Take, The CPC ICD-10 Assessment?
Jun 14, 2015

My question is if you can take the test in stages or if you have to sign in and take the complete test all at once.  The website doesn't say and yes, I have e-mailed them to ask, but in the meantime, I am curious if anyone knows.  I am just worried about being interrupted and having to walk away and losing time or if I can just sign out and come back in to "hold" my time.  They give you 3.5 hours to complete it.    ...

Stroke Risk
Jul 21, 2011

Dictated - "I quoted her a risk of one in 2 to 300."  Should that be 1:200-300? ...

Assessment And Plan Q
Oct 20, 2009

I have a dictator will dictate the Assessment/Plan with a number for the problem and a letter for the plan (1.  Gout.  A. Labs in the morning.  B.  Medication, 2.   Etc.  A. B., 3. A.)  I have always just ignored the letters she gives me and not put them, but I was wondering today if I am suppose to.  It is not a verbatim account and I never got in trouble for not putting them.  I tried looking this up in AAMT BOS but maybe I am not looking right ...

Assessment And Plan
Jan 11, 2011

anyone hear of "SMACK" on the assessment and plan of a PE? ...

Assessment: Rule Out S/l Wad-dey-o
Dec 24, 2012

EMS responding to a patient who just had ablation for SVT last week and is complaining of weakness and dizziness. Cannot find with much searching. Thanks for your help! ...

ASSESSMENT TESTING
Feb 07, 2014

I am beyond frustrated.   Is there anyone out there that has taken the assessment testing that is supposed to be completed by 02/14?   There is 1 test that I have taken at least 50 times and cannot pass it.  It's the one with the Asian woman who has shoulder pain.   I have put in every combination there is, and it still says "incorrect."   My HDSM says I have to pass it for the testing to be considered "complete."   Apparently there is ...

Framingham Risk Score And ....
Aug 08, 2011

Framingham Risk Assessment is 5%.  Leak? criteria for risk regarding non-cardiac surgery is low at 0.9%.  Leak????  Hmmm....can't hear him.  HELP!! ...

MT Field At RISK Of Downfall...
Jan 19, 2012

This is not NEW but still needed to say... I never had an appriciation in MT field since i joined 4 years back...This sucks or i am expecting too much out of them or is it the right time to say adios to this MT. The way it is panning out, I have serious doubts about this MT field now...   ...

Expanding In Impression/assessment
Aug 30, 2010

I was wondering...we are told to expand abbreviations in assessment and impression paragraphs, but what if they say the abbreviation 4 times within that paragraph? This instance is PSA. Thanks... ...

S/l CHEM Or KIM Bedside Assessment
Oct 08, 2012

Mental Status: s/l CHEM or KIM bedside assessment was positive for ongoing delirium. Thank you!!! ...

Personality Assessment Test
Apr 03, 2013

Hello, Smart People- Has anyone ever been asked to take a personality assessment when you're in the running for a job position? I applied for a patient sitter position at a local hospital and they said I was in the running and would I please take an assessment. It was a personality assessment (I could just tell), but I don't think it was the MMPI--the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Index. There weren't enough questions for that one. FYI: The job description for which I'm ...

Nuance 99.5% Quality Assessment
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering has anyone been let go from Nuance for not making their 99.5% quality assessment?  I can't seem to hit the 99.5% but I am always being asked to work extra, so I don't know how serious not hitting the 99.5% is?  Anyone have anything to share on this subject?   ...

Medical Coding - Risk For Offshoring
Feb 21, 2011

I am speaking with a counselor at a community college about a medical insurance coding certificate. I am more interested in outpatient coding in an outpatient setting and earning the CPC credential for professional coders. I really do not want to work in a hospital again. From a current medical coder's perspective, is outpatient coding and CPC a good option as compared to inpatient coding? What about the job market? Is the job marketing pretty stable for outpatient coders, who are not worki ...

Is This Supposed To Be Left As MRSA In The Assessment?
May 08, 2010

Is this supposed to be left as MRSA in the assessment?? The client profile says nothing about it?  I thought we had no abbeviations in the assessment unless the client profile stated that. ?? ...

Weekly ASR Production Assessment/Evaluation
Jan 04, 2011

What ever happened to our weekly assessment/review of our ASR production?  I received 1 evaluation back in November around Thanksgiving and have not received another one.  Am I wrong in thinking we were supposed to get one weekly.  Has anyone gotten any more than their original one?  Maybe I was so good, they just said, she doesnt need it, LOL  My guess, they realized how much it was going to cost them to pay someone to do this and nixed it already. ...

Does Anyone Know What Is Involved In A VA 'low Risk" Background Check? Sm
Jan 27, 2011

Apparently anyone doing VA work has to have one.  Is it strict?  I am not proud of it, but I had a DUI about 20 years ago -- would that be something that would keep me from transcribing for the hospital?   Thanks. ...

To Monitor Blood Flow In Bone Due To AVN Risk...
Feb 19, 2011

S/l "Bolt" monitor. We then examined the blood flow again. There was still bleeding. We documented this with photographs as well as put in the _____ monitor, which showed a slight waveform that corresponded with the patient's heartbeat. Anybody heard of it? ...

Preop Patient In Assessment And Plan. How To Expand
Aug 13, 2012

The patient is planned for surgery.  The physician will come and "preop" him the day prior to surgery.  How would you expand that?  Thanks for any suggestions.  ...

Sleeve S/L In-gart-ment For High Risk Activities.
Nov 03, 2009

She is at high risk for lymphedema and I recommended physical therapy referral for lymphedema management.  She will require sleeve S/L in-gart-ment for high risk activities.  She is blind and uses a seeing eye dog with her left hand. ...

Cardiology Risk Score Framingham Versus Farmington
May 16, 2012

Cardiology workup in which majorly ESL doc says, "I assessed her [then he spells it--yes, go ahead and laugh] R-F-R-M-I-N-G-T-O-N" score." So, I'm thinking it's "Farmington" or something like that but discovered a "Framingham" score for cardiology. Yet, the doc did clearly spell the T-O-N part of the word, so I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of a Farmington score for cardiology. Or anything. Anything. ...

*tyro Kusik* Risk Model For Breast Cancer
Jul 01, 2013

ss ...

Assessment: TMJ Dysfunction & Migraines. Plan: Naproxen 500 Mg And **symmetrican** 50 Mg???
Sep 21, 2010

Sounds like sym-et-ri-can or si-vit-ri-can 50 mg ...

Chemotherapy Drug - High Risk Of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Nov 19, 2011

patient it at high risk of breast cancer recurrence and they recomend utilizing combination chem utilizing s/l dose-stensator, Adriamycin, Cytoxan.  Does anyone know what this might be? ...

*uncotidyex* Testing Shows High Risk Of Recurrent Breast Cancer. Nm
May 19, 2010

. ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...