A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help please with a neuropsych evaluation (sm) - ExhaustedMT

Posted: Jun 10, 2011

I am unable to clearly hear the word that he is dictating because of course his mouth is all over the dictaphone but it is dictated as .....

"It was concluded from the history and physical examination that the patient had vestibular dysfunction, posibly post-traumatic and possibly S/L viruable."

Thanks so much for any input!

variable? meaning comes and goes? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Neuropsych Test
May 27, 2011

Neuropsych test called s/l Visc?  Any ideas?  thanks!     ...

Neuropsych Consult
Dec 19, 2012

Patient is unable to s/l interset on any mental control tasks.  ...

Dr. Says Neuropsych Testing. .. Expand?
Mar 01, 2010

I would wonder about neuropsych testing. ...

Cariza? In An ENT Evaluation
May 15, 2011

In an ENT evaluation the doc is saying what sounds like coriza.  She has a white patch on her tongue if that helps. Positive for sore mouth, sore throat, and a little _____. ...

Lumbar Spine Evaluation
Nov 07, 2012

She has fair active forward flexion activities of the lumbar spine without positive ______________ (s/l help) signs upon spinal extension ...

Tia And Neurological Evaluation S/L Hemizonal
Jan 05, 2015

The patient has TIA with S/L left hemizonal weakness.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks ...

Weekly ASR Production Assessment/Evaluation
Jan 04, 2011

What ever happened to our weekly assessment/review of our ASR production?  I received 1 evaluation back in November around Thanksgiving and have not received another one.  Am I wrong in thinking we were supposed to get one weekly.  Has anyone gotten any more than their original one?  Maybe I was so good, they just said, she doesnt need it, LOL  My guess, they realized how much it was going to cost them to pay someone to do this and nixed it already. ...

FIESA Quality Evaluation Tool
Feb 25, 2015

Can any one tell me where can I get this tool from? ...

Folecodiagnosit Study? Henual Addhension Cardiolite Evaluation?
Nov 09, 2009

Ongoing care from an internal medical standpoint should include continued neurological evaluation with folecodiagnositc study, continued psychiatric counseling and possible medication and at least henual addension cardiolite evaluation for myocardial ischemia ...

Correct Format For Typing The Axis I Thru Axis V Diagnoses Part Of An Evaluation
Oct 30, 2009

Can someone tell me the correct way to type the Axis I through Axis V diagnoses part of an eval/progress note?  I need to know the spacing, tabbing and punctuation.  For example: Axis I:     315.00       Reading disorder Axis II:    V71.09       No diagnosis on Axis III:                 Axis IV: &nbs ...

Lower Extremity "dot Flow Or Dop Full" Evaluation
May 10, 2010

The patient just had a femoropopliteal bypass, and they are considering the same for the other leg.  Thanks.  ...

"coagulo-philia Evaluation"
Mar 13, 2011

anybody have any idea?  ...