A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So, how are you new Meridian MTs liking it here at MM? - Curious as to how many stayed? NM

Posted: Mar 19, 2013

x

Similar Messages:

Really Liking My...
Mar 17, 2010

first three days with Amphion.  People are wonderful!  Platform they use is new, so there are some glitches they are working out, but really easy to learn. ...

Doctors Not Liking This Either
Mar 12, 2012

My girlfriend told her internist about our plight and the doctor said that they were actually forbidden to use a transcription service and to do it themselves instead.  She hates it and would rather have a transcriptionist do it because they are so good at what they do!   I don't understand why they would be forbidden to use a transcriptionist. Anyone care to guess why?  She said the cost was not the reason and would gladly pay and pay and pay!!!! ...

So...Synernet MTs How Are You Liking The New VR?
May 21, 2014

So, what do you think of the new VR?  Just wondering, because I know they are going to VR and I want to apply.  ...

Anyone Working For Nuance And Liking It???
May 02, 2011

So I hear a lot about how there is no work at Nuance now because they are over hiring and that they are a "nightmare" to work for. Is there anyone working there now that likes it and isn't having any problems?  ...

Not Liking The New DQS7. Too Many Windows
May 15, 2012

on screen, teeny tiny letters when typing (hope I can change this), stupid QA note section at bottom is annoying as he!!. Hope I can adjust quickly cause this is a pain. ...

Not Liking Lack Of Direct Deposit.
Mar 06, 2015

The company I work for is decent, as far as MTSOs go. Pay is better than most but still crappy IMO.  The problem is they do not offer direct deposit. Receiving my check is so sporadic with mail service being horrible. Some pay periods I get it 2 days after mailing, other times it may take up to a week. I have bills to pay and really need something that I can depend on being there at regular interval. Really considering going elsewhere if they don't start offering Direct Depos ...

Meridian HCS
Mar 30, 2012

Anyone have any info on this company?  Anyone currently working for them? ...

Meridian/KS
Apr 24, 2012

I have been offered 2 positions, any thoughts where to go? Thanks for any input. ...

Anything About Meridian?
May 21, 2012

Anyone know anything about Meridian?  Pay?  Benefits?  Do you like it or not?  VR?  Or Straight Typing?  Anything would help me out! ...

Meridian HCS - NJA
Jun 21, 2012

Is anyone else working for Meridian having problems getting work?  Its a great company to work for, but I can't keep waiting for the work to come.  Did they hire too many MTs?  Just curious to know how other MTs are doing with Meridian. ...

To Meridian MTs
Dec 29, 2012

http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg   It gets worse here every day!   ...

Being Ex-Meridian
Apr 08, 2013

Wonder how many ex-Meridianites got the layoff?  sitting here NJA again...on 3 accounts.  I am so frustrated.  Went into this with an open mind but the only side that keeps getting more evidence is the side that says get the heck out of Dodge (if I don't get kicked out by a layoff first).  actively looking for another job.  It's sad what is happening to seasoned MTs who it seems like they are getting the boot because they are productive.  Me-15 years and&n ...

MERIDIAN MTs
Oct 09, 2013

Just curious about what's happening with the other MTs from Meridian and if any are still with MModal.  I left end of June - Best decision I ever made.  Currently working for a local MD M-F, salary.  My whole outlook on life changed once I made the change in employment.  There is hope out there. ...

Any Info On Meridian?
Aug 28, 2010

Do you know if they have steady work and if it is feasible to get your line count? ...

Meridian Healthcare
Jan 26, 2011

Anyone work for Meridian who can tell me if their tax forms were received yet?  ...

Meridian/Indianapolis
Sep 29, 2011

Can anyone give me any information on Meridian, good or bad? Also interested in whether they provide your computer or if you need to use your own. May e-mail me if you wish. ...

Meridian Questions
Jan 31, 2012

Can anyone give me information on working at Meridian? Good company, bad? Schedules? Do they offer part time positions? Pay rate? Thanks in advance for any info. ...

Meridian Platform
Mar 06, 2012

can anyone comment on how easy chartnet is to learn and use? can one earn decent money? any pros and cons to share? thanks in advance. ...

Meridian - Any Info?
Mar 28, 2012

Like the poster said below, there are not many posts here on this company.  I have searched the archives and it seems people either love or hate this company, but still not much here.  Any help?  Thank you. ...

Meridian Training
Apr 23, 2012

Anyone been through training at Meridian, any pointers, how long before you were contacted for training? Thanks. ...

How Many MTs At Meridian HCS Are Doing Better On VR Than Previously?
Jun 25, 2012

s ...

Goodbye Meridian
Jan 05, 2013

Meridian was probably one of the last MT companies in the industry with integrity.  They had very flexible schedules, above average pay, always plenty of work, wonderful QA, very reasonable expectations, and respect for their employees.  I had hoped to retire there.  It was very comfortable.  The future does not seem as bright now.  Even if this profession does not completely die, companies like Meridian will soon cease to exist.  It was a good run while it las ...

Meridian/MModal
Jan 18, 2013

Does anyone know where our supervisors went?  First an email that any returned work from an account and we are put on 100% QA and then no word from anyone for 2 days straight?  Wonder what is up. ...

Missing Meridian
Apr 04, 2013

100% American MTs at Meridian, tons of work, very accomodating.  BUYOUT three months equals no work, less American MTs, and today lay-offs....How sad.  ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions
Jun 30, 2010

Does anyone work for Meridian Healthcare Solutions out of Indianapolis?  Anything good or bad about them would be appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Meridian Health Solutions, Inc
May 16, 2010

Does anyone have any personal info on this company?.  I applied for a  position last week and they sent me an email wanting references, which I supplied to them.  I followed up iwth an email as to the position and they stated they would be checking references this coming week.  Thanks in advance.   this coming week.  Good or bad comments are welcome.  TIA. ...

Meridian Health Care
Apr 19, 2011

Anyone have info on this company?  I couldl sure use some input good or bad.  Thanks so much! ...

Meridian Healthcare Pay Cuts
May 18, 2011

Is this common practice?  I've worked for them for 7 years and now they are cutting our pay?  I havent had a raise in those 7 years, and inflation just so happens to be raising all my gas bills, grocery, clothes, and utility bills... but i should take a pay cut?   Is there ANY good company to work for out there that will pay 11 cpl or more ?  I mean for heavens sake, I've got about 15 years experience... i'm not asking for more than mere chump change, but the ...

Meridian Health Solutions - Anything
Feb 25, 2012

Found on MTdaily, looks like pay is over average.  Does anyone know anything about this company?  ...

Meridian Health Solutions
Mar 06, 2012

Received a message for interview, have not returned call yet.  Is there any feedback on this company good or bad.  Thanks in advance! ...