A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Really liking my... - Horski

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

first three days with Amphion.  People are wonderful!  Platform they use is new, so there are some glitches they are working out, but really easy to learn.

Good to hear Horski! - Just Curious

[ In Reply To ..]
Have they kept you busy in your 3 days with the workflow? Typing or VR?

Yes - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very busy. Picked up a new client though when they outsourced us and so once that back log is caught up, we will see. They seem to have a lot of work though.

Similar Messages:

Doctors Not Liking This Either
Mar 12, 2012

My girlfriend told her internist about our plight and the doctor said that they were actually forbidden to use a transcription service and to do it themselves instead.  She hates it and would rather have a transcriptionist do it because they are so good at what they do!   I don't understand why they would be forbidden to use a transcriptionist. Anyone care to guess why?  She said the cost was not the reason and would gladly pay and pay and pay!!!! ...

So, How Are You New Meridian MTs Liking It Here At MM?
Mar 19, 2013

x ...

So...Synernet MTs How Are You Liking The New VR?
May 21, 2014

So, what do you think of the new VR?  Just wondering, because I know they are going to VR and I want to apply.  ...

Anyone Working For Nuance And Liking It???
May 02, 2011

So I hear a lot about how there is no work at Nuance now because they are over hiring and that they are a "nightmare" to work for. Is there anyone working there now that likes it and isn't having any problems?  ...

Not Liking The New DQS7. Too Many Windows
May 15, 2012

on screen, teeny tiny letters when typing (hope I can change this), stupid QA note section at bottom is annoying as he!!. Hope I can adjust quickly cause this is a pain. ...

Not Liking Lack Of Direct Deposit.
Mar 06, 2015

The company I work for is decent, as far as MTSOs go. Pay is better than most but still crappy IMO.  The problem is they do not offer direct deposit. Receiving my check is so sporadic with mail service being horrible. Some pay periods I get it 2 days after mailing, other times it may take up to a week. I have bills to pay and really need something that I can depend on being there at regular interval. Really considering going elsewhere if they don't start offering Direct Depos ...