A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Q's(now, mmodal) salary calculation formula. - If anyone knows..please share.

Posted: Jan 30, 2012

Does anyone knows the formula how Q( now mmodal) calcuate their employees salary based on linecount..?

and, rates for ASR and straight transcription both same now?

what - huh

[ In Reply To ..]
what does that mean? "rates for ASR and straight transcription both same now?"

Similar Messages:

Informatics Salary Versus Coder Salary
Jan 15, 2013

Hello Everybody.  First, let me say I have gotten a lot of good advice from this board in the past few years.  I have been encouraged to go back to school, am currently enrolled in Andrews for coding, and am looking to the future to obtain a degree to further advance myself in the field. I am very strongly considering WGU's Informatics course. I think this will be a good fit for me, especially considering this program also includes many IT certifications and I have always been ...

VBC Calculation
Mar 30, 2010

I see periodic discussions on this board regarding VBC pay.  There have been "white papers" and similar studies issued by various bodies, including, I believe AHIMA, and here's what I've gotten as a way to calculate the meaning of VBC rates.  I suggest when offered a VBC rate, you ask your prospective employer or manager how they have calculated the relationship between the "standard" 65-character with spaces line rate and the VBC rate.  They should be happy to supply y ...

QA Submission Calculation??
Mar 10, 2010

What is the QA submission calculation??  I can't find the email.  Please help.  Thank you. ...

QA Formula -- Cnot
Aug 17, 2010

I know each company has different formulas etc.   However, I was just wondering-is there a general rule on the ratio  of mistypes/lines? Example:    Three errors on 3-page report (one error per page)-- would this be equivalent to 3 errros on 1 page of a 1-page report? ...

Calculation Of Hours
Aug 30, 2010

Lines typed divided by lines per hour = how many hours you actually worked, even if what you have on your time sheet is more?  Does this make sense to anyone?  ...

Has Anyone Received Their New PTO Calculation?
Dec 31, 2010

We usually have it by now since it goes into effect tomorrow. ...

Transcend OT Calculation
Mar 18, 2011

The question someone asked about OT calculation at Transcend got me going because I recently had to figure it out for myself when the OT I received did not come close to what I had calculated it would be.  If you go to page 34 of the MLS Handbook on the Transcend MLS website, you will read the following: "For overtime purposes, the base hourly rate for MLS is the total compensation for the pay period (before OT) divided by the total number of hours worked during the pay period.  HALF ...

24 Calorie Formula Vs 24-calorie Formula
Jan 04, 2012

Infant is on 24-calorie formula with mother's breast milk.  (ASR always types it as 24 calories formula.)   ...

S/L Parcon Formula?
Feb 10, 2013

It's a patient in the ED, intoxicated, given fluids and medication on the s/l PARCON formula.  Rusty on ED.  TIA! ...

QA And Calculation Of Score
Jul 25, 2013

I had 0.5 points deducted on a report for invalid blanks, no other errors, yet my score in FIESA was 98.08%.   Does anyone know how these scores are calculated?  Seems to me that 100-0.5=99.5.  So, either my math is really bad or FIESA is hosing us!  I emailed my TSM about is and as usual got no response.  Thanks! ...

Pay Calculation? Something Wrong?
Mar 31, 2015

California raised their minimum wage to $9 from $8 July of last year. With the mandatory OT, I was surprised to find my pay was not more. So, I divided my gross pay by hours worked, and I am coming up 40 cents an hour short. Anyone else? ...

Formula For Lines To Hours?
Apr 08, 2011

Could someone please tell me the formula for converting lines typed to pay per hour?  I have forgotten how to do it...thanks for the info. ...

Need Help With Line Count Calc Formula
Feb 11, 2012

KK, consider myself an competent user of Excel but have come upon a bit of a snafu with the calculation of time on my worksheet. I worked (total hrs for the day) 8.01, 7.51, 8.03, 8.00, 7.58 for a total of 39.53 hours. the standard formula, =sum(...), on my wksh adds it up to 39.13.  What would the formula be to come up with the 39.53 hours?  The formula in my head is multiple nested functions...there just has to be a simpler way.  In my head, I'm adding up the m ...

Formula To Figure Out 50 Minutes Of Dictation
Aug 15, 2013

I am needing to know how much dictation would average out to 50 minutes of dictation each day.  I know there is a formula but I cannot find it in my files?  I am looking  for PT work at least 25 to 30 hours a week?  Any info would be helpful. ...

Diabetes Med Formula Blood Sugar -150 Divided By 75
Jan 22, 2011

Doc says: Patient's sliding scale insulin will be determined by blood sugar -150 divided by 75. Should I type this as is or is there a formulaic expression for this? I've never come across this type of thing before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Shorthand Expander - Can't Figure Out How To Do A Count, Or Calculation
Aug 25, 2012

I'm still in school, working on adding to my Shorthand file. I hear people talk about how many entries they have in theirs, but I can't figure out how to do a count, or calculation. Can anyone tell me how this is done? Thanks... ...

GI: Similarly To The Previously Identified S/l Spot Formula Area On The Transverse Colon, They Proce
Oct 12, 2009

GI.  ...

Anyone On Salary?
Jun 18, 2010

Just wondering if there is anyone who works from home and gets paid a salary from where they work? Basically, on their payrole and receive benefits and the same amount of money each week no matter how much or little work you have? ...

Salary Cut
Jul 11, 2011

I for one am going to check into partial unemployment, I guess they will pay me more either way.  I am really going to take a hit. ...

Salary
Aug 03, 2011

On my way out the door to interview for an in-house MT position. Is it appropriate to ask the person what the salary is for a hourly position? I have been told, you ask and you won't get the job for sure...Not sure how I feel about it or whether I should ask? I really need this job and don't want to blow it. Any advice is appreciated. ...

QA Salary
Aug 11, 2011

Hello,  I would like to know how much people are making for QA?   ...

Salary For Coders
Feb 02, 2010

What is the average hourly pay for coders?  How would you say the income compares with medical transcription.  I have been a medical transcriptionist for 14+ years, and looking into coding.  I actually used to do some light coding and billing years ago, but it was for a OB/GYN practice back in the day. ...

Annual Salary
Jun 08, 2010

I am currently making $34,000 a year as an MT.  I am a single mom raising 2 kids on my own.  I am curious if anyone is making more than that as an MT.  I want to set a goal for myself to make more in the range of $40,000 to $45,000.  Am I being unrealistic?  Can it be done? ...

Salary Class
Jun 16, 2010

on my pay it says salary class 40 what does that refer to? ...

Coding Salary
Nov 26, 2010

I currently work in an imaging facility doing transcription of MRI and ultrasounds.  I am training to be a coder to do the coding for my company also.  I am not sure what I need to be getting paid for this after I'm done.  I am not sure if I should ask for a pay raise based solely on the coding or if I include my transcription experience also.  Is there anyone out there who does both coding and transcription for the same company?  Any advice is greatly apprecia ...

Salary Question
Mar 31, 2011

I am currently making 42,000.00 a year in medical transcription.  Am I really going to make much more than that  if I get an AA degree in medical coding ?  I am wondering if school is a waste.  My daughter says that an entry level job for me will only pay in the 30's and if thats the case, I think I should stay with transcription.  I am 50 years old and just a bit scared of whats to come. ...

Transcend QA Salary
Apr 28, 2011

Anyone have an idea of the QA salary range at Transcend?  I'm an MT and have an opportunity to move to that position.... ...

Average Salary
Dec 15, 2011

On average, how much do you fellow MTs who work 40 hours week earn per week or month?   ...

Check Out This Salary In FL. S/m
Jul 06, 2012

I was looking for MT jobs in my state of FL.  I checked the salary info on 1 job.    The table below shows the estimated 2011 Employment Wage Statistics for individuals employed as Medical Transcriptionists in Brevard County. Rate Type / Statistical TypeEntry levelMeanExperienced Annual wage or salary $23,832 $30,638 $34,042 Hourly wage $11.46 $14.73 $16.36   I have 25+ years experience and I don't make $16/hour.  Last year w/out VR, ...

Googled CCO Amy's Salary
Aug 04, 2012

I thought I was prepared, but I was still shocked.  Man, must be really nice.  ...