A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Okay downloaded the "fix" for the heading problem and need the address or website for supp - mqmt

Posted: Mar 26, 2011

Have no idea what it is.  Can someone provide it please!!!!!!  Thanks  P.S.  Do not download the fix!

Go to MQ Central & click QCare on the left list of links. - or call 800-DICTxxx

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you! nm - mqmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Why not download the fix? It is working ok for me. - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Okay tell me if I am wrong. When I change the speed with my cursor or the sound quality, the curso - mqmt

[ In Reply To ..]
to get it back. When I fast forward or reverse by taking my cursor and clicking on the arrows, my cursor stays where it was. Am I wrong or paranoid but I noticed the cursor was gone and I had to "manually" put it back. That takes time and steps. Correct me if that happened before. I don't think the cursor disappeared before. Thanks!

Ya know what..mine is doing that too. smg - Fossil

[ In Reply To ..]
but I don't really know if it was like that before the fix or not as I don't change the speed or sound very often.
Okay so could someone who has not downloaded the fix try this and let us know? nm - mqmt
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
To mqmt...smg - Fossil
[ In Reply To ..]
We must be in same work region(SE) as today is our scheduled day to download the fix.
I haven't downloaded fix yet and, no, it doesn't - Just Sayin
[ In Reply To ..]
do that before the fix. Typical MQ, try to fix something and screw something else up!

Same thing happened with me since fix - - I though my sight was getting worse.

[ In Reply To ..]
I downloaded the fix and am having to manually put the cursor where I need it. It does not move to another location, it just disappears. Also, my speed goes up or down when I have to stop and change something or listen to something more than once.

My tone quality has to be changed to where I want it with every new dictation, but that was happenening before the upgrade and no one seems to be able to fix it. I like my tone set to the very far right, and even after having to change it with every dictation it still drifts back to the middle every dictation. If anyone MT has any suggestions with that, it would be great. The techs have tried severall times. Go figure.

Similar Messages:

Downloaded The Fix For DQS And
Oct 12, 2010

one job at a time.  There is never a second job waiting behind it. When I finish the job I have and upload it, I get NJA for a few seconds and then it downloads a job.  I don't ever have 2 jobs at a time in my queue anymore. Anyone else having this happen?  This has only been happening to me since I downloaded the "fix" for 6.1. ...

Has Anyone Downloaded DQS To Their Own Equipment Lately?
Oct 24, 2012

I'm going to be out of town a lot in the near future and I'd like work to be portable.  I found a little bit of info in the archives, but I'd appreciate any help you can give, even if it's just a link to a helpful post.Thanks  :) ...

I Just Downloaded DS To A New Windows 7 32-bit Computer
Apr 18, 2011

and I'm having all sorts of trouble.  Anyone else using Win 7 that can advise me?  I have to go in with every dictation and reset the pedal settings so that the pedal will work and the feature to enlarge the text won't work.  Sure could use some advise here. ...

I Need Help Asap. I Just Downloaded Coffeecup
Aug 26, 2012

free FTP for my new job and I cannot figure how to make a new connection.  It says something about control S but all it said when I did that was I do not have authorization to view that page.  Not sure where to put all the info my new job sent (like where it says port 21).  Thanks for any help!! ...

Are We Allowed To Use Downloaded Version
Oct 30, 2014

I guess you can no longer buy full licensed copies of MS Word on a disk ???  I see you can get MS Word 2013 in downloadable form, starting with a "trial" and then I guess you end up paying per year or month?  So, is this acceptable or do we HAVE to have it on disk? ...

Anyone Heard Of Or Ever Downloaded And Used Express Scribe?
Jan 24, 2013

Hey, has anyone heard of or ever downloaded and used Express Scribe?  It's a free download.  I'm interested to hear any feedback about this program.  Is it trustworthy?  It makes me a little suspicious because it's free.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :) ...

I Just Downloaded Instant Text - Seems Extremely Complicated -
Aug 24, 2010

I have been a transcriptionist for 15 years, all of which has been on Dictaphone EXText and now EXEditor.  Why does my ESP in Dictaphone keep interfering? If I use an expansion and hit spacebar the ESP windows comes up, which makes no sense because ESP uses ctrl-ctrl to open?  And how on earth do you learn it all?  How will it benefit me after using thousands of ESPs daily.    Help!   ...

Downloaded Instant Text Today. How Will I Ever Learn It All?
Aug 24, 2010

You all really love it? ...

I Downloaded The Labor Standards Complaint Form
Apr 05, 2012

For the great State of Wisconsin (as they say). All that free data entry we do, headers and so on - yeah, I'm gonna put a price on all that.  Go ahead and tell me, State of Wisconsin, that in the great United States of America, workers can be expected to DONATE their time and effort to a company, and it's A-OK.  Go ahead, tell me that - so I can add it into my video. ...

Heading?
Apr 22, 2010

This doctor describes the preop/postop diagnoses, type of anesthesia, and gives the surgeon's name (all of which I made separate headings for as it seemed he was dictating them). After the surgeon's name, he goes into a short description of the patient and a few physical exam findings as they pertain to the procedure.  He does not dictate a heading or anything, although after his description of the patient, he dictates a new paragraph and a PROCEDURE heading.  Should I put a ...

Heading
Jul 17, 2014

Dr. says Problem hashtag.....brain fart....do I number the problems?  thanks. ...

Consultation Heading
Mar 05, 2010

talking about infected cysts under her arm in the axilla.  would this go under trunk or extremities?   Thank you ...

What PE Heading Does Buttocks Go Under? Thanks - Nm
Dec 22, 2011

x ...

Best Made Up ASR Heading I Have Seen
May 05, 2013

Dictated problem list: Transcribed problem ...

Heading To Work Now...
Aug 14, 2013

See y'all in 6 minutes.... :)   ...

Verbatim And Heading
Sep 13, 2013

AHDI has stated "that obvious headings that are not dictated may be inserted but this is not required."  Does anyone know if this applicable in verbatim accounts?  Has AHDI issued any new or different rules in regards to verbatim account? ...

Perineal Exam--heading In PE
Feb 18, 2010

I have a couple of doctors who dictate without giving headings--I'm supposed to add these.  What heading would I put "perineal exam" under in this report? He dictates it after the abdominal exam, but would that be the appropriate section to put this under?  I thought of pelvic, but it really isn't a pelvic (female patient). ...

What Jobs/degrees Are You All Heading For?
Oct 24, 2010

A friend suggested transcribing for the deaf, requires passing a 180-200 wpm test from conversation.  Anyone done/doing this?  It is a great consolation to get all of your support.  MT Stars is wonderful to give us this opportunity.  MQ never was able to maintain a professional forum. ...

HEADING LISTS IN DOCQSCRIBE 6.1
Apr 06, 2011

We have just updated to Docqscribe 6.1 at our facility. Does anyone know if you can use the heading list function just for straight typing as we do not ASR.     ...

Nature And Duration As A Heading??
May 12, 2012

I hear the doctor say Nature and Duration...Patient was admitted to ___ [PLACE]..... Is that right??? need serious help!! ...

What Is Wrong With DQS 7.1's ASR Heading System?
Sep 03, 2012

I thought that DQS 6 was bad, but this 7.1 certainly topped that one.  It seems to just randomly makes words headings whenever it feels like it.  Just now, on a dictation clear as day, in the middle of a sentence, it decided that the word "the" was to be a heading.  Why? ...

Whoever Found The Problems With Heading
Oct 15, 2012

If you find missing text at the end of a sentence and a heading following, restore the heading ctl+shift+H and it usually is hidden under there..dont know why but you know they arent gonna fix it, so may as well try especially on those hard to figure out words. ...

Doctor's Or Doctors In The Heading Of A Letter
Jan 07, 2010

In transcribing a letter should Doctor's be capitalized: Dear Doctor's or doctors?  ...

Another Capitalization--I Am Reading The AAMT, But I Am Thinking Because This Is The Heading(?) I Wo
Nov 30, 2009

Thereafter he was seen at the student health center where evaluation was undertaken. ...

Concerning The Discussion A Few Days Ago About Which Heading Gait Testing Goes Under.
Jun 27, 2015

Gait testing is part of the neurological examination and should therefore go under that heading.  From my perspective, healthcare document integrity should hold sway over account specs or doctor preferences.  Too many doctors think all that matters is what they say or how they interpret what is said, which is total bunk.  If that were true, we would all just start typing melanotic stools every time one of these medical geniuses dictates that because certainly there isn't a do ...

For Review Of System, Would High Lipids Go Under Endocrine Heading Do You Think? If Not, What Would
Oct 18, 2009

nm ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Change Something In The Heading Of A Microsoft Word Template And E-save Th
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

Address For NJA
Jul 04, 2011

Could someone please tell me the address you are supposed to send request for time off when there is no work available?   I cant find it anywhere.  Is is MTSupport@mq.com or something like that?  Thanks. ...

NTS Address?
Feb 25, 2015

Does anyone know the NTS address? I am filing a partial UE claim and I can't find it. Or do I just use the Nuance Communications address in Burlington MA? ...

Doctor's Address
Oct 31, 2009

I need the address for Dr. Jill Rue, family doc in Kentucky or southern indiana. thx ...