A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Downloaded the fix for DQS and - ever since I only get

Posted: Oct 12, 2010

one job at a time.  There is never a second job waiting behind it.

When I finish the job I have and upload it, I get NJA for a few seconds and then it downloads a job.  I don't ever have 2 jobs at a time in my queue anymore.

Anyone else having this happen?  This has only been happening to me since I downloaded the "fix" for 6.1.

no, it has been working normally for me - turn in ticket

[ In Reply To ..]
The only thing that is happening to me is a lag time going from ADT screen to report.

Yes, when work is low...sm - MQ2

[ In Reply To ..]
It seems to happens when work is low and there isn't another job to load so you have to wait.

Sometimes, but yours does not sound like a typical situation.... - alphamt

[ In Reply To ..]
When work is low, there is a one-at-a-time job distribution and I either get another job while transcribing the first one or NJA for a few minutes - not seconds. If your account(s) have work there should not be an issue. Hope this has resolved for you by now! Good luck.

Can you tell me how you download this fix? - Kiki1

[ In Reply To ..]
When I go to DQM I don't see how to do this. Thanks!

Click on DocQScribe on the left - in DQM

[ In Reply To ..]
It will automatically download the fix.

There is no DQS to click on anywhere........ - Kiki1

[ In Reply To ..]
Status, Search, Users, Change Password, Documentation, Etime, and Log Out. Those are the only things I see, no DQS...Sigh.
Thanks anyway........

No....in DQM....the regular way. - Do not log
[ In Reply To ..]
in with dep on the end of your ADP number.

Just log into DQM with your ADP number (no dep), password, and company number.

As if you were checking your statistics or looking at a client profile.

Then you will see DocQScribe on the left.
Oh I see, Thanks a bunch! n/m - Kiki1
[ In Reply To ..]
x
No problem! - Glad I could help.
[ In Reply To ..]
z

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Downloaded DQS To Their Own Equipment Lately?
Oct 24, 2012

I'm going to be out of town a lot in the near future and I'd like work to be portable.  I found a little bit of info in the archives, but I'd appreciate any help you can give, even if it's just a link to a helpful post.Thanks  :) ...

I Just Downloaded DS To A New Windows 7 32-bit Computer
Apr 18, 2011

and I'm having all sorts of trouble.  Anyone else using Win 7 that can advise me?  I have to go in with every dictation and reset the pedal settings so that the pedal will work and the feature to enlarge the text won't work.  Sure could use some advise here. ...

I Need Help Asap. I Just Downloaded Coffeecup
Aug 26, 2012

free FTP for my new job and I cannot figure how to make a new connection.  It says something about control S but all it said when I did that was I do not have authorization to view that page.  Not sure where to put all the info my new job sent (like where it says port 21).  Thanks for any help!! ...

Are We Allowed To Use Downloaded Version
Oct 30, 2014

I guess you can no longer buy full licensed copies of MS Word on a disk ???  I see you can get MS Word 2013 in downloadable form, starting with a "trial" and then I guess you end up paying per year or month?  So, is this acceptable or do we HAVE to have it on disk? ...

Anyone Heard Of Or Ever Downloaded And Used Express Scribe?
Jan 24, 2013

Hey, has anyone heard of or ever downloaded and used Express Scribe?  It's a free download.  I'm interested to hear any feedback about this program.  Is it trustworthy?  It makes me a little suspicious because it's free.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :) ...

I Just Downloaded Instant Text - Seems Extremely Complicated -
Aug 24, 2010

I have been a transcriptionist for 15 years, all of which has been on Dictaphone EXText and now EXEditor.  Why does my ESP in Dictaphone keep interfering? If I use an expansion and hit spacebar the ESP windows comes up, which makes no sense because ESP uses ctrl-ctrl to open?  And how on earth do you learn it all?  How will it benefit me after using thousands of ESPs daily.    Help!   ...

Downloaded Instant Text Today. How Will I Ever Learn It All?
Aug 24, 2010

You all really love it? ...

I Downloaded The Labor Standards Complaint Form
Apr 05, 2012

For the great State of Wisconsin (as they say). All that free data entry we do, headers and so on - yeah, I'm gonna put a price on all that.  Go ahead and tell me, State of Wisconsin, that in the great United States of America, workers can be expected to DONATE their time and effort to a company, and it's A-OK.  Go ahead, tell me that - so I can add it into my video. ...

Okay Downloaded The "fix" For The Heading Problem And Need The Address Or Website For Supp
Mar 26, 2011

Have no idea what it is.  Can someone provide it please!!!!!!  Thanks  P.S.  Do not download the fix! ...

InScribe Version - Which Is The "latest" That You Downloaded?
Apr 29, 2014

I'm just wondering if beta is still under testing, or if anyone's loaded it and using it with, or without problems? ...