A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

North TCM or whatever no communication all day - sqt

Posted: Nov 05, 2012

Anybody notice this.  Was she the one let go?  I had an email from her yesterday, not a word all day.  Very strange, she usually sent at least 2 updates a day.

I have not heard a peep - from anyone

[ In Reply To ..]
all day either. Maybe they are all laying low like a bunch of Thanksgiving turkeys!

We hear from our TSM - maybe once a month

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe

Nothing out of my CCM or QC in 2 days... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I have been told there is a TCM - who was hit by the Sandy storm

[ In Reply To ..]
She could be out for a few weeks because of no power and another TCM was let go. So that now leaves only 2 TCMs to handle the fort and they are beyond busy.

Busy doing what? We don't even have any work... - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...

Anyone Who Doesn't Have Work Ask To Move To North, North Is Swamped
Oct 19, 2013

If your bob never has work, ask to move to the north. We even got an e mail from the head of work routing, stating they need everyone to work.  That never happens.  If you need work and are constantly out, ask to move. ...

Bad Communication
Dec 03, 2009

May not be the right forum but here goes - Have any of the MT's out there in MT land ever had this experience  - You have a question about a particular doctor, report, etc. and IM or Email someone, trainer, QA, boss, whatever and get absolutely no response and you are sitting waiting for the answer so you can move on or get help or be told what to do next and you wait, and wait, and wait and nothing for an hour.  How ridiculous.  How do you deal with this?  And managemen ...

No Communication
Dec 20, 2012

Why is that MT's are no longer able to communicate?  The past two companies I have worked for, you do not know who works on your account, and you have no contact with anyone other than QA.  Just asking. ...

Communication Between MLS's
Jul 03, 2014

As an MLS, sometimes I just want to know that another MLS is out there, other than my TSM.  Are we allowed to communicate with other MLS's?  If you uses Spark, you have to have their address.  I really would like to communicate with others on my team but don't know how to do it. ...

Communication From Companies
Nov 17, 2010

I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem.  Over the past several weeks, I have applied to several companies for a part-time home-based MT position but have gotten no communication whatsoever from any of them.  It would really be nice if they sent a short email message to all applicants stating that they received the resume and cover letter and am in the process of reviewing them.  Some of these companies sound like they really need an MT immediately so you apply ...

Keystrokes Communication
Jan 28, 2011

First, let me say this is not an attempt to bash the company--I am just wondering if it  is just me or if others' emails are ever returned and/or acknowleged This seems to be throughout the whole company, team leads, payroll, policies about MModal etc. Is this just me? ...

LM - Communication Breakdown?
Mar 01, 2012

Anyone else who works for LM in PA have problems with lack of communication between yourself and QA/supervisors?  So frustrating! ...

New-Hire Communication
Jan 11, 2015

I just started with Nuance this past week.  During the hiring process, I had good communication with the recruiter.  During training, there was good communication with the person in charge of my training.  However, since my first day on the job, I have only heard from my TSM once, and that was a bulk e-mail to lots of people.   Is this typical?  I've been reviewing my QA in Fiesa and making notes, but should I be expecting any other kind of feedback or communication ...

Low Work And Lack Of Communication From Above
May 13, 2011

As an MT who has recently had a pay cut (or "new pay structure") and has consequently upped my game in terms of trying to get more lph, now I find there just seems to be not enough work to even get the 8 hours a day in. As per usual, when this happens I check on here and many other MTs have the same situation, are even more bitter when they see their company is hiring, etc. I am just wondering why we never seem to be offered any explanation from the higherups, or even a guess as to why this is. ...

Screw Improved Communication
Apr 17, 2013

DTS Oklahoma - Communication Is Nonexistent
Apr 28, 2013

This company has some major problems right now, and clearly has all along by the looks of the posts here.  Communication is nonexistent, management is a joke..hostile even.  I'd run, not walk, from ever applying here.  Seriously.  Pay is a joke, and they do not give out raises OR time off w/o a battle.  Even if you were desparate enough to apply, you probably wouldn't hear back from them anyways - cuz that's how they roll.  Save yourself a lot of hassle. ...

Lack Of Important Communication
Oct 22, 2013

There really needs to be a change in the level of meaningful communication.  A couple of weeks ago all of a sudden, there were no status updates.  It went from 2 a day even on the weekends to nothing for a week.  When I finally got one, the supervisor explained they were trying to determine how the work flowed without the status updates.  If I was a supervisor, that would scare me because it sounds like they are looking at ways of having less management personnel.  But, ...

I Was Taught And Practice Communication Is Key
Mar 11, 2014

Today is March 11 - that's 11 days since those of us who USE to work on a large account for OTI went POOF.  There has been little to NO communication since then.  Since March 4, I have applied for so many job postings, MT - nonMT - employee - IC it really doesn't matter I just need to make $$ and support my family!  It is very frustrating that you don't even get a canned answer "sorry, the positions are filled"  or "sorry you don't meet our specifications" ...

System Or Communication Error.
Nov 17, 2014

Anyone else getting this error when trying to call up ADT?  Not too mention upload and download is very slow. ...

Webmedx Attempting To Stifle Communication?
May 02, 2011

Some employees received an email reminder that the employee handbook holds changes that everyone needs to look at regarding email and internet use. On reviewing the handbook, they've specifically mentioned social networking and MTStars. I see some of this as necessary for HIPAA caution, but the rest (such as specifically mentioning this site and others) as well as the timing indicate to me that this is more of an attempt to intimidate employees from communicating with each other. QA was ap ...

NJA At 11:50a EST, North Nm
Jan 13, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Else In The North With NJA?
Apr 12, 2011

Just great! Not! ...

Anybody Else In The North
Aug 11, 2011

We get NJA once in a while, but this is going on and on.  I WONDER where all the jobs have gone, if anyone else WONDERS, let me know! ...

NJA In North
May 11, 2012

I have noticed something weird going on with the work flow.  Haven't run out of work in quite a while and have stayed in BOB but yesterday and today have been everywhere and now out of work.  Wonder what is going on.  Anybody else? ...

NJA In The North
Oct 23, 2012

What's new? ...

TSM North
Feb 06, 2013

Has anyone noticed how the North TSM is never responding to emails, PTO, important questions, etc.  I'm about ready to contact this Joel, the guy above her.  You ask for PTO or time off period, and she lets you know 36 hours before the fact if you're lucky.  Her initials are JL.  I so do not want to go above her, but this is so getting out of control.  ...

NJA North
Feb 15, 2014

Anyone else with no work today? ...

NJA - Here We Go Again In The North -anyone Else?
Feb 27, 2014

Now what's the excuse!! ...

NJA North MC Pod
May 25, 2015

I need the money. :-( I actually switched 2 days later in the week for Monday and Tuesday because I am actually taking a short vacation, first in a couple years. I am PT, so no PTO for me. Total bummer. This after a keep working OT email. ...

New North Region
Dec 29, 2009

I think I've been up too long as I was reading the directions for text expansions and dictionaries for this "new" north region being created.  Directions indicates loggin into DocQscribe use new company code and then proceed with copy the above.  I don't ever put the company code in when I log into DocQscribe.  I only enter it sometimes when logging into DocQmanage. Has anybody already logged in with the new company code and downloaded the tex ...

North Merge
Jan 18, 2010

Seems to me that the "new and improved" North area was a ploy to dump us all back in the cesspool.  In 8 hours, I had only one job from my primary (which is not off-shored).  I just LOVE reading one CP after another!  ...

Backlog - New North
Jan 30, 2010

Was the company # changed for looking up the backlog when the north area combined?  I haven't been able to access it since.  If so, does anybody have the new # to input?  CCM still hasn't gotten back to me yet and I want to check the backlog. ...

Third Night In A Row With NJA In North. Nm
Feb 16, 2010

nm ...

Lockdown In North
Apr 06, 2010

Does anyone know when lockdown is for the north region? ...