A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ILPs lose big accounts in SA4/south - clients unhappy

Posted: Apr 08, 2010

CCM sent notice that we'd be getting the lots of work from K*** facilities back from ILPs, and finally happening. Surely more facilities will see that getting what they're paying for is A MAJOR MISTAKE, and demand US MTs do their work.

ILPs - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I was under the impression that all work coming back from ILPs was given a final QA by Americans so it would be HIPAA/HITECH compliant and have an American MT's initials on it. I guess I was wrong.

I hope I get my primary back!

You're right, but most of it comes back for - blanks only - not full QA

[ In Reply To ..]
So even though it is vetted by an American QA's initials -- it is crap unless the American QA did a full QA, thereby earning maybe 2 bucks an hour for the trouble.

Every time I let my eyes stray from blanks I inevitabily see GROSS errors in English grammar or in meaning and obvious mishearings and just plain nonsensical stuff. (Despite that discussion recently where some MMEs said they saw only really great ILP reports -- I have never seen a great one. Only messes.)
So lots of errors in English and misunderstanding of dictation have been going to the clients.

thank you for the info - this completely answers..sm

[ In Reply To ..]
my question!

What? I thought they did SUCH AMAZING WORK - and the US MTs suck

[ In Reply To ..]
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YES!!!!!

That just made my day. Everything is SPARKLING around me.

you are so funny with your "SPARKLING" - chelsie

[ In Reply To ..]
that made my day too. We got those foreign docs who can't speak English; now we have the foreign MTs who can't type English!! Perfect

HIP HIP HORRAY - COCONUT

[ In Reply To ..]
FOR THE RED,WHITE AND BLUE!! This has made my day.I am not in the South region but am happy for all that are. I hope the effect continues to ripple through all regions.

It's all going to come back and bite em in the butt. - mrs.krabs

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

RED ALERT! SOS! SOS! SOS! - How Long Can This Go On Before We Lose The Accounts? Nm
Sep 29, 2013

x ...

Way To Go! Lose Accounts, No Work, And Hire More Management! Nm
Apr 09, 2010

nm ...

To Another MME About The ILPs
Dec 17, 2011

Okay, this isn't a big deal and just a pet peave of mine, but have you noticed that the ILPs have a habit of rearranging the order things are dictated to match some unspecified format? For example, no matter what order dictated in the PE, they always put the vitals first, general, HEENT, heart, lungs, etc.  Sometimes dictators like to put the impression and plan first on consults.  The ILPs always move them to the bottom.  Labs are always underneath the PE.  On certain ...

Are There ILPs
Jan 29, 2015

Our PC sends out group stats and I see some really crazy errors listed as "corrections." ...

MQ Has To Be Testing The MME/QA With Some Of These ILPs
May 13, 2011

Just to make sure we are going through them 100%.  The mistakes are unbelievable.  For example:  Dictator says clearly (values are different because I can't remember them):  platelet count 100,000, eosinophils 20%.   What is typed:  platelet count 100,000, insulin glucagon level 20%.  What?!  Must have been sleeping through that ASR.  Why isn't ASR learning again?  I get these weird mistakes all the time, even on non- ...

ILPs Getting Worse?
May 18, 2013

Does it seem that the ILPs are leaving blanks for anything and everything lately?  I mean, most of the stuff is clear as day.  Then it goes through 2 ILP QA and they can't get it either, although I have long since realized that the other levels of QA don't even look at the report but just send it on anyway.   After about a year of being trying to be super MME and fixing all the ILP errors in their report (usually 10-20+ per report), I decided I didn't care about it ...

I Feel Like I Am QA'ing ILPs, But I Am Not QA'ing.
Jan 29, 2015

The MM ASR has been resembling what I have seen when I have read ILP work. I am so tired of this constant correction of stinking output. No improvement and often backsliding in the output, and yet we were sent an email by corporate thanking us for collaborating with them to improve the output (?). Everything they thanked us for, I have been told they wouldn't do and don't bother to submit tickets for (like misspellings). Can't wait until I get a new job! Just another se ...

Make The ILPs
Mar 17, 2015

They're the darlings of this company, after all. ...

With All This OT Lately, Seems To Be The ILPs Don't Even Want To Do This Work!
Jun 24, 2015

x ...

MQ + HIPPA + ILPs = Hypocrisy?
Jan 12, 2010

Okay.  I just finished watching the videos and the HIPPA presentation.  Now that they've put the fear of God in all of us, just how the heck can the Q, with a straight face, suggest or promise to a health care provider that they (the Q) can assure the client the PHI can be guaranteed when sending work to a group of employees who live several continents away and who do not speak English as a primary language.   What a crock!!!!  How many health care providers know their ...

Just Had A Long Day Of QAing ILPs
Mar 04, 2011

Seriously, a lot of them were just like editing a so-so ASR report.  Punctuation awful, sound-alike words mixed up frequently (wear/ware/where, whether/weather).  Things are typed very word-for-word, like ASR would do.  Tenses are horrendous.  They can follow the CP though. Anybody who comes on here stating that ILPs aren't that bad and/or have better English usage than us have either never really proofread an ILP report, have proofread but aren't very good themsel ...

How Many Rupees Per Line Do The ILPs Get?
Apr 01, 2011

x ...

Is This All Another Hoax Perpetrated By ILPs?
Apr 04, 2013

have they struck yet again?  why don't "they" get back to work and leave us alone.  ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

Anyone Else Just Lose Their Job From MD-IT?
Feb 21, 2011

Anyone else just lose their job from MD-IT?  Tired of hearing now work when I was getting my line count. ...

If You Go From FT To PT Do You Lose PTO You Have?
Jan 15, 2014

I may have another job, but it will be a paycut. However, it will be more secure, days, no weekends or holidays. I was considering switching to part-time status to make up the difference and was worried I might lose the 20 hours of PTO I have saved. ...

How Many Keystrokes Will We Lose With 6.1?
Sep 04, 2010

With the number feature, we just do Ctrl Sft L and all that is put in, but now we will not get paid for typing these and we will not get paid for the commands either...  Same with the headings.  I bet we wont be paid for those either. Was this upgrade implemented to cost us more lines to not be paid per report???? ...

Anyone Else Lose An ER Account? (sm)
Jan 27, 2014

I was told they lost the account.  No notice, just unemployed.  ...

What Does This Mean? Hope We Do Not Lose Our Jobs.
Nov 05, 2009

Transcribers Band for Network HDM Breaking News, November 4, 2009 The Medical Transcription Industry Association, Verizon Business and five transcription firms have formed a consortium to develop common standards and practices for digitizing and sharing transcriptions of physician-dictated notes.Basking Ridge, N.J.-based Verizon is contributing an information technology platform, expected to be available later this year. Charter transcription firms in the new Medical Transcription Service Cons ...

Had Conference Call; Did Not Lose My Job
Apr 12, 2010

"They" were actually referring to a different incident, a few days before this one, where I had signed off after being bounced around for 1-1/2 hours and could not make heads nor tails of the ESL dictators.   I had sent in an explanatory note that time too. Anyway --- there was a viable two-way conversation.  They didn't make a big deal out of the form -- told me to just sign it and forget about it --and it eventually will fade into remote history. For me, it's fine be ...

Completely Lose My Rhythm When
Jul 31, 2010

Okay-- finally got a few jobs to do after hours of NJA. But I lost my rhythm. I don't even know what to do with them. I feel like a cat looking at some strange object on the floor and tapping it with its paw. What are those two weird things in my queue? I look at them. Then I check my email. Then I look at the things in the queue again. Then I go get something to drink. In the back of my mind, it seems like there is something I need to do about those things in my queue, but I can' ...

Can You Lose Dictation That Is Already In Your Queue?
Aug 18, 2010

Once again, I was down to my last few jobs, but hurrying to get them because I could tell from the list of jobs that someone else was eating up the dictation too. I had my download setting on 2 jobs. I was zipping through a 30-second dictation set to 150% playback, and once that was done, I was planning to do the other job in my queue and maybe one more, before there was no more work. But when I finished the 30-second job, the other job in my queue was gone, and all the jobs had vanish ...

A Week After The Webmedx Pay Changes, How Much Did You Lose?
May 09, 2011

Just wondering how we're all doing after a week. How much pay did you lose in one full week? Sad to see how this company has changed. You used to never see anything negative about them on these boards. They were rarely mentioned at all. My how times have changed. ...

Thanks Keystrokes - First A Pay Cut Now We Lose Insurance Too.
May 23, 2011

Wonder if we will ever see any of that premium payment you are saving. Adios. ...

Does Anyone Else Lose Foot Pedal Use
Apr 26, 2012

this is driving me nuts...have to reboot the entire computer to get it back working ...

Will They Make Us PT And Lose Benefits Due To NSA?
May 30, 2012

I'm wondering how many paychecks short of 40 hours due to NSA before the company decides to tell us we are no longer qualified for benefits as FT employees. Anybody know? thanks ...

Fluency Lose Connection With Anybody Else?
Sep 12, 2013

x ...

If We Are Out Of TAT Do TSMs Lose A Bonus Or Something?
Jan 25, 2015

Seems like when we have gotten out of TAT they authorize OT like crazy.  Or do we have penalties to customers for out of TAT work? ...

Did MQ Lose Clients/Hospitals Across The Board?
Nov 02, 2010

I really would like to know the answer to this and wonder how to find out the true answer.  Some (all?) of the hospitals are very demand and critical, so its impossible to believe they want their work to go to India.  MQ is screwing up royally with their software for the MT's so I can imagine it is just as bad for the hospitals.  My question is why is there and why has there been so little work throught the entire US? ...