A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

how many rupees per line do the ILPs get? - nm

Posted: Apr 01, 2011

x

Check out the Cbay India site...sm - mb

[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't say what they pay, but here are some of the employee benefits:

Free transportation.

Yoga classes.

Gym and recreational facilities.

Subsidized canteen.

Free medical insurance for employee and family (!)

New employee friendly incentive policies.

Monthly recognition awards and cash bonuses.

Evidently, they think MUCH more of their Indian workers than their American ones.

This is so sad.

Similar Messages:

What If OS MTs Didnt Work For Rupees A Day With MTSO. Instead Applied
Sep 11, 2012

s ...

To Another MME About The ILPs
Dec 17, 2011

Okay, this isn't a big deal and just a pet peave of mine, but have you noticed that the ILPs have a habit of rearranging the order things are dictated to match some unspecified format? For example, no matter what order dictated in the PE, they always put the vitals first, general, HEENT, heart, lungs, etc.  Sometimes dictators like to put the impression and plan first on consults.  The ILPs always move them to the bottom.  Labs are always underneath the PE.  On certain ...

Are There ILPs
Jan 29, 2015

Our PC sends out group stats and I see some really crazy errors listed as "corrections." ...

MQ Has To Be Testing The MME/QA With Some Of These ILPs
May 13, 2011

Just to make sure we are going through them 100%.  The mistakes are unbelievable.  For example:  Dictator says clearly (values are different because I can't remember them):  platelet count 100,000, eosinophils 20%.   What is typed:  platelet count 100,000, insulin glucagon level 20%.  What?!  Must have been sleeping through that ASR.  Why isn't ASR learning again?  I get these weird mistakes all the time, even on non- ...

ILPs Getting Worse?
May 18, 2013

Does it seem that the ILPs are leaving blanks for anything and everything lately?  I mean, most of the stuff is clear as day.  Then it goes through 2 ILP QA and they can't get it either, although I have long since realized that the other levels of QA don't even look at the report but just send it on anyway.   After about a year of being trying to be super MME and fixing all the ILP errors in their report (usually 10-20+ per report), I decided I didn't care about it ...

I Feel Like I Am QA'ing ILPs, But I Am Not QA'ing.
Jan 29, 2015

The MM ASR has been resembling what I have seen when I have read ILP work. I am so tired of this constant correction of stinking output. No improvement and often backsliding in the output, and yet we were sent an email by corporate thanking us for collaborating with them to improve the output (?). Everything they thanked us for, I have been told they wouldn't do and don't bother to submit tickets for (like misspellings). Can't wait until I get a new job! Just another se ...

Make The ILPs
Mar 17, 2015

They're the darlings of this company, after all. ...

With All This OT Lately, Seems To Be The ILPs Don't Even Want To Do This Work!
Jun 24, 2015

x ...

MQ + HIPPA + ILPs = Hypocrisy?
Jan 12, 2010

Okay.  I just finished watching the videos and the HIPPA presentation.  Now that they've put the fear of God in all of us, just how the heck can the Q, with a straight face, suggest or promise to a health care provider that they (the Q) can assure the client the PHI can be guaranteed when sending work to a group of employees who live several continents away and who do not speak English as a primary language.   What a crock!!!!  How many health care providers know their ...

Just Had A Long Day Of QAing ILPs
Mar 04, 2011

Seriously, a lot of them were just like editing a so-so ASR report.  Punctuation awful, sound-alike words mixed up frequently (wear/ware/where, whether/weather).  Things are typed very word-for-word, like ASR would do.  Tenses are horrendous.  They can follow the CP though. Anybody who comes on here stating that ILPs aren't that bad and/or have better English usage than us have either never really proofread an ILP report, have proofread but aren't very good themsel ...

Is This All Another Hoax Perpetrated By ILPs?
Apr 04, 2013

have they struck yet again?  why don't "they" get back to work and leave us alone.  ...

ILPs Lose Big Accounts In SA4/south
Apr 08, 2010

CCM sent notice that we'd be getting the lots of work from K*** facilities back from ILPs, and finally happening. Surely more facilities will see that getting what they're paying for is A MAJOR MISTAKE, and demand US MTs do their work. ...

MT Line Became A 65-character Line Instead Of A Gross Line?
Feb 21, 2015

Does anyone remember when, and why, an MT line became a 65-character line instead of a gross line? And what company was responsible for this, if any? ...

Is There A Difference Between A Sylvan 65 Character Line And Using The Line Count In Word - Sm
Jun 15, 2012

to divide by 65 to get the number of lines??? Thanks. ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

LINE RATES - A Company That Offers 7.6 Cpl On A 50 Character Line
Nov 14, 2010

I am starting with a company that offers 7.6 cpl on a 50 character line.  Is this good and what does it equal money wise on a 65 character line rate?   Thanks in advance. ...

VR Line Count - What Kind Of Line Production Should I Shoot For
Mar 24, 2011

I was just hired on with a company to do strictly VR. I am only going to be working part time so about 4 hours a day. I am wondering from those who do VR what kind of line production should I shoot for in 4 hours of work? What is the normal VR line count for part time? I have read that most who are working full time or 8 hours a day are doing more than 1,000, even 2,000 a day. The company I will be working for wants a minimum of 10,000 lines in a payperiod which the lady said even with part time ...

Gross Line Versus 65 Character Line
Aug 19, 2010

Anyone know if 5 cents per gross line is good or not? Better than 10 cents a 65 character line??   A company is offering this to me & says that at least 1/2 of every report is templated but you still get paid for it.  I make 10 cents a 65 character line with the company I work for at this time.  Please advise so I can make a decision to test or not with them.  ...

Line Counting Software - 65 Characters Per Line
Sep 29, 2010

I need help with a software line counting program.  Excel is acceptable, but I am not sure how to use that aspect.  Any help would be appreciated.  This is for 65 characters per line with no spaces.  Can't that be done in Microsoft Word as well? ...

Line Rate For 65 Printable Character Line
Jul 19, 2011

When a company states a line rate for  a "65 printable character line" does that mean they do not pay for spaces?    I saw an ad saying they pay the highest in the business, which was about 8.5 cents for 65 printable character line.  That to me says without spaces, as it is not a printable character, so that would be a horrible rate surely not one of the best in the business.  Wonder why there is no respect for our thumbs !!!!   ...

IT And Line Counts Vs Other Line Count Programs
Oct 24, 2011

I would like opinions about the IT (Instant Text) line count program? Do you find it user friendly? Are there other programs preferred/easier? Any suggestions or opinions? TIA. ...

MTSOs - Why Anyone Would Do VR For 0.03 Per Line Or Straight Transcription For 0.07 Per Line
Mar 13, 2012

It's beyond me why anyone would do VR for 0.03 per line or straight transcription for 0.07 per line, even 0.08 stinks.  Are we all that desperate to let these companies get away with not paying a living wage?  It's outrageous.  As long as MTs send their resumes to these companies and apply for these positions, the longer it will take to bring us back to the pay level we deserve.   At this point, i'd rather starve then sell my soul to the devil. ...

Line Counts - An Accurate Line Counter?
Aug 14, 2012

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of an accurate line counter. I currently use Word, but am not sure if it's accurate.  ...

Nuance Line Counts - Required Line Counts?
Jan 01, 2013

Can you tell me what the required line counts are for Nuance please ? ...

10 Cents A Line For Transcription And 5-6 Cents A Line For VRE?
Mar 19, 2015

Are there any companies out there that pay at least 10 cents a line for transcription and 5-6 cents a line for VRE? This career is not what it used to be!  ...

Where Is The Line?
Nov 11, 2009

Well, just failed another test and on the very first part to beat all! It was multiple choice grammar, punctuation, and terminology. I cannot be this dumb or are the standards sooooo high? I researched everything twice before I sent it in and felt really good about it. After receiving notice that I failed, with no grade or what I did wrong, I researched somemore. I found 2 that I answered wrong. There may be more but I can't see how. So out of the whole test I miss two, and they were spell ...

How Can They Cut 0.03 A Line When A Lot Of Us
Mar 02, 2010

are already at or close to minimum wage anyway?  Really, they have to pay at least minimum wage, so ha, ha, ha.  They can take their 0.03 a line and put it where the sun don't shine!    That felt good! ...

S/l Fifth Line
Apr 23, 2010

He says: The marsupialization was done by approximating the --s/l fifth line--into the mucosa of the labia. It sounds like fifth or cyst line.  Not sure what it is. ...

New MT-- How Much A Line?
Sep 21, 2010

I am a brand new MT and have a job offer. How much on average should I charge per line?  ...

Someone Said 40% Less Per Line For ASR? Umm, I Get 60%
Nov 11, 2010

less per line and was told that is the rate. Did you just start with MQ??? ...