A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PTO Balance in ScheduleSource - Mischa

Posted: Dec 28, 2009

Does anyone know when the PTO balance is updated in ScheduleSource?  Is it at the end of each week or at the end of each pay period or when?  I'm trying to figure out how many PTO hours I have left for this year after having used a couple of days last week.

I couldn't find it - sm - shipwrecked

[ In Reply To ..]
on Schedule Source, but I'm sure it's there somewhere. You can find it on your pay statement.

Thanks! Got it! - Mischa

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Schedulesource?TW
Aug 06, 2014

TY ...

Hey, Schedulesource Is NOT Working.
Dec 02, 2009

I punched in and checked it to make sure my clock says it was on.  I then typed for 5 hours.  I then punched out and checked to make sure clock says off, BUT GUESS WHAT?  NO HOURS REPORTED.  Not even a minute.  I then tried it again and again.  NOTHING.  I cannot even get 1 MINUTE to be placed in my time for Tuesday.  ...

Hey! My Schedulesource, Punch In And Out
Feb 13, 2010

Anyone else? ...

Hey, What Happened To Schedulesource.
Nov 18, 2010

Once I am in schedulesource, I am stuck in it.  There is no end key, log out key, NOTHING!  It seems different to me too!  Now I have to completely close it while I am in it to get out of it!  Anyone else with this problem? ...

Cannot Punch In While In Schedulesource
Dec 21, 2010

Been this way for an hour or so. ...

Deleting PTO In Schedulesource
May 12, 2011

Anyone know how to delete PTO in schedulesource that has already been approve?  I need to delete it but can't figure it out. ...

Schedulesource Question
May 23, 2012

On the timesheet, what is the number in the "valid" column?  Anybody know what this is?  ...

Perfect Balance
May 14, 2015

I attempt to balance my life and have, for the most part, been successful in the past 10 years with MM.  However, with the constant MOT for the past several months, I feel like I'm in constant chaos.  I can no longer find time to cook, clean, be with my husband, be with my kids, spend time with my extended family, exercise, find time for me, etc.  I am constantly tired, achy, and feel physically and emotionally sick.  I don't eat properly or on a schedule anymore be ...

Does Anyone Out There Use A Balance Ball Chair
Mar 24, 2011

I'm trying to use just my balance ball right now.  I have some low back problems and find that my posture is horrendous with sitting in a normal office chair; however, just the balance ball alone seems to be a little too low.  Overall, it feels more comfortable on my rear end than my normal office chair and I'm definitely sitting up straighter, but wondered if anyone else out there had any experiences, good or bad, with using a balance ball or the balance ball chair setup.&nb ...

PTO Balance - After Leaving Nuance
Aug 03, 2012

To those who have recently left Nuance, how long after receiving your last check do you get paid for you PTO balance?  Or do you not get that $$? I'm trying to be patient as I received my last check last pay period and it did not include any $$ for my PTO balance. Thanks! ...

Vacation Time Balance
Sep 13, 2013

I know this is a dumb question but how do you know how many hours you still have available for vaca? Is it the number under "Balance" in Teamwork?   Thanks! ...

Remaining PTO Balance When You Quit
Jan 20, 2014

I quit today and will have 3 days work in, with a remaining PTO balance of about 2 days.  Any idea when they will pay out the PTO and if it will be direct deposited with my last line payout? ...

No Pay Hour Balance In The NEGATIVE
Jun 05, 2015

Can't wait to hear my CCM yell at me for being in the negative with my hours.  I am still short 5.8 hours today and my shift has been over for 1.5 hours.  Everyone seems to work hard come end of pay period leaving me with no jobs available.  How can this be my fault..? There are only 2.5 hours in my PTO bank and regardless if I use them or not, cannot wait to hear her choice of words she throws at me!  typically condescending.    Oh well.  There was ...

Stability/balance Ball Chairs
Jan 06, 2012

Anyone use a stability/balance ball as a chair while working?   Would appreciate hearing any thoughts on whether you felt it helped you with posture, core muscles, balance, etc. ...

Top 25 Companies For Work/Life Balance
Aug 16, 2013

See, some companies do value employees as real people.   http://www.glassdoor.com/Top-Companies-for-Work-Life-Balance-LST_KQ0,35.htm?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=topwl13-generic&utm_content=topwl13-generic ...