A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Schedulesource?TW - down or slooooooow?

Posted: Aug 06, 2014

TY

I couldnt get in to clock out....down I guess. - cheated

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Hey, Schedulesource Is NOT Working.
Dec 02, 2009

I punched in and checked it to make sure my clock says it was on.  I then typed for 5 hours.  I then punched out and checked to make sure clock says off, BUT GUESS WHAT?  NO HOURS REPORTED.  Not even a minute.  I then tried it again and again.  NOTHING.  I cannot even get 1 MINUTE to be placed in my time for Tuesday.  ...

PTO Balance In ScheduleSource
Dec 28, 2009

Does anyone know when the PTO balance is updated in ScheduleSource?  Is it at the end of each week or at the end of each pay period or when?  I'm trying to figure out how many PTO hours I have left for this year after having used a couple of days last week. ...

Hey! My Schedulesource, Punch In And Out
Feb 13, 2010

Anyone else? ...

Hey, What Happened To Schedulesource.
Nov 18, 2010

Once I am in schedulesource, I am stuck in it.  There is no end key, log out key, NOTHING!  It seems different to me too!  Now I have to completely close it while I am in it to get out of it!  Anyone else with this problem? ...

Cannot Punch In While In Schedulesource
Dec 21, 2010

Been this way for an hour or so. ...

Deleting PTO In Schedulesource
May 12, 2011

Anyone know how to delete PTO in schedulesource that has already been approve?  I need to delete it but can't figure it out. ...

Schedulesource Question
May 23, 2012

On the timesheet, what is the number in the "valid" column?  Anybody know what this is?  ...