A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chain of command - kittykat

Posted: Aug 28, 2011

Does any know how to find out the next level in the chain of command for contacting with problems?  It seems someone told me you can find it on MQCENTRAL, but I cannot.  I need to contact the next level up from my CCM.  Thanks.

mine are all listed on - the e-mail updates

[ In Reply To ..]
or any e-mail from your CCM should list them at the very bottom.

Similar Messages:

Need Chain Of Command List
Aug 12, 2013

Would someone tell me where I can find the hierarchy list? All the folks above my supervisor? And stuff like who runs payroll, etc. Don't even know where to start looking for the list. Thanks a bunch. ...

Intracervical Chain?
Apr 27, 2011

In the exam the doctor says No adenopathy in the intracervical chain.  I'm not finding that anywhere.  I believe its in the neck, but just wanted to verify.  Is it referring to the discs like they are a chain?  I cannot find anything on this.   Tx ...

What Happened, ASR Is Off The Chain
Nov 26, 2013

Not that it was ever good, but this is the worst I have seen it in a while. GERD is the favorite phrase to print when there is a pause in the action. Not to mention, it now finishes off sentences for you, right or wrong, they are there. This is getting to be ridiculous, I spend WAY too much time editing lately. And it leaves off numbers fairly regularly also now. And makes headings at the most obscure times on phrases that were never ever in any way shape of form a heading, the patient, re ...

S/l Express Kapolotic Chain
Mar 26, 2011

She had a bone marrow aspiration done with flow cytometry findings consistent with immunophenotypic evidence of s/l express kapolotic chain with mantle cell lymphoma and thrombocytopenia. ...

TIRED OF MY CHAIN BEING YANKED.
Apr 22, 2014

I am all but ready to give up on this "career".  I have two years under my belt of schooling (which I still owe student loans to), and 10+ years of working from home experience.  I have worked for Nuance (constantly out of work *THANKS INDIA*, watched like a hawk and don't even get me started on their silly crap called "Fiesa")  I have worked for SilentType...Good luck with that one.  The owner talks to her employees like crap and constantly runs out of work.  I am ...

WORD COMMAND
Apr 20, 2010

I type radiology reports and I need a command where I can just tab to put in values of organs.   With WP, we used to type F2 and then it searches for *. ...

MD-IT/Command Health
Feb 27, 2013

I worked for MD-IT for 3+ years. I started out full time but this past summer switched to part time because I have two smalll chidren at home  My supervisor said it was competely fine and when I wanted to switch back over, just let her know and she would take care of it.  I had not switched back over to full time because of some family issues but was planning on doing this starting this January, which my supervisor also knew.  Over the summer, I started noticing that I was getting ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Anything About Command Health
Feb 21, 2014

I've been offered a position with them but would appreciate some feedback about the company. I don't want to jump out of the fire into the frying pan. ...

Command Health - Formerly MD-IT
Feb 24, 2014

Has anyone worked for, or is working for this company? Would appreciate any feedback/opinions about how they operate. ...

Command Health/MD-IT
May 05, 2014

Anyone opinions (good, bad, indifferent) about this company? They have offered me a position, and not sure if it is any better than the company I am currenty with. Appreciate all feedback. ...

Question About A Command On MM's
Apr 17, 2015

Fluency.  I remember on MSWord there was a command to move the report up without your cursor leaving its spot so you didn't have to stare at the bottom of your monitor all day.  Of course if you page down, your cursor moves, so that doesn't work on Fluency.  Does anyone know if there's a similar command?   (I would love to have that command as well as ctrl-arrowing placing the cursor at the end of the word rather than the beginning, like it is in eScription.& ...

SR: Do They Even Have A PAUSE Command??
May 15, 2015

Started a new job this week and I can't see how I can make minimum production due to the long pauses in every report I have done so far.  They must not even have a Pause command in the software, as why would 100% of the dictators suddenly stop using it?  I'm sure others know the stress of the threat of termination with each long pause dimishing their counts.  ...

Weird Command When Editing?
Mar 21, 2011

I have noticed this a few times now.  About halfway into a report, when I hit ctrl+shift+m to jump to where the text is, the cursor goes to the very end of the document.  Whenever I hit ctrl+shift+m after that, it goes directly to the end, never to where the text/audio is synched.  Is there a command that makes this happen that I am doing accidentally?  Anyone know how to reverse this.  It is soooo annoying to not be able to jump directly to where I want to be!! Thanks. ...

Did They Eliminate The 'PAUSE' Command??
Dec 24, 2012

How would the doctors like it if every patient they saw paused for over a minute between words? Then they complain when we are out of TAT. Can they comprehend that for all the hours MTs are left sitting at their desks not producing because they are waiting and waiting for the next word to finally ooze from the dictator's mouths, they are delaying TAT for that report? I wonder if they are aware how much time we spend working while producing nothing. ...

TransformMT/Command Health
Jan 07, 2013

I have read some of the comments on this company, but they are about 9 months old, so I am looking for more current information. I am so tired of having to jump from company to company because so many of them lie in their company information. Here are some of my questions: Does TransformMT have enough work? What do they call a line? Count headers/footers, etc.? What is their usual starting pay (by the way MTs, I cannot believe how these companies are getting away with paying us so little... ...

Anyone Currently With Command Health Formerly Transform MT?
May 20, 2013

I am wondering how it is part-time?  I am assuming they hire either employee or IC status, and how is that with flexibility?  Any and all comments welcome please. Thanks so much in advance! ...

Command Health Advice
Oct 07, 2013

Like I've said in previous reviews/posts about this company, if it's the cardiology account, you were warned.  They have other accounts and Transform accounts, but if its' the cardiology account, you will not make any money.  MOST, like 98%, of all jobs are very short and if you use free Express Scribe, which they have and will download on your computer, the quality if bad and hard to hear the docs clearly.  You have to buy a voiceplayer like Gearplayer $200, Bytesc ...

TransformMT (Command Health)
Oct 18, 2013

I have an interview with them tomorrow.  Does anyone here work for them? If so, how do you like it?  Everything I've read about them sounds good, but the great unknowns which I'll find out tomorrow are how much they pay and what kind of insurance bennies they offer.   TIA! ...

Command Health - After The Response I Got From Them
Dec 31, 2013

I applied for a position with them using their online application form.  After the response I got from them, I don't think I would want to work for them if they can't even hire someone to proof the messages being sent out.  Here it is:   We wanted to let you know as quickly as possible how much we appreciate your interest in joining our team at Command Health. We have filled a good number of the positions from the ad, and unfortunately the positions that we have remaining open do a ...

Command Health - Anyone Currently Working
Jan 14, 2014

Is there anyone currently working (in a production status) for Command Health who will speak to the workload/workflow of the accounts? Is there enough work to meet production requirements in order to keep benefits? How much flexing is required in order to meet production on a daily/per pay period basis? Is the flexing done easily, or d you feel you are monitoring the account day and night in order to meet production? Any info is appreciated. ...

Command Health & SmartDoc
Jan 14, 2014

Does anyone have info on either of these companies?  Good, bad, indifferent?  Tx! :o) ...

Any New Command Health People?
Feb 20, 2014

I've been there for a couple of weeks and so far am not too impressed with volume of work available (ie not enough work for the number of people grabbing from pool) or with communication (ie there is pretty much NO communication about ANYTHING). There are good things about this place compared to my previous job, but I hope things improve in other areas. If anyone works there and has any thoughts to share, please feel free. ...

Transform/Command Health?
Nov 05, 2014

Anyone happy at Transform/Command Health.  I am thinking about applying and would like any recent feedback, good or bad (but preferrably good) from any current employees.  Thanks! ...

Command Health Good And/or Bad
Dec 30, 2014

I received an email about a job opening with Command Health doing ortho work. Anyone out there work for them now or recent past.….good and/or bad please.  Thanks in advance! ...

Command Health Looking For Information
Dec 31, 2014

Looking for information good or bad on Command Health please. I am considering a job on the Ortho team. Thanks! ...

Command Health - 1-Hour TAT
Feb 05, 2015

N/M ...

Pay Scale For Command Health
Mar 16, 2015

Does anyone know the pay scale for Command Health.  I have applied and now I need to take a 60 to 90 minute test.  If the pay is really low, I don't want to spend the time taking the test.  Thanks everyone for your input. ...

Every Command Takes Sooooo Loooong, What Is Going On?
Mar 22, 2011

anybody else having problems? ...

Bayscribe - JUMP-TO  Command On This Platform?
Apr 15, 2013

Is there any way that one can make a JUMP-TO  command on this platform?  When I make a canned normal and want to just fill in my blanks, is there is an easy way to get to it?  I could on DQscribe, but not sure how on Bayscribe.  Thanks for your help.  ...

MD-IT Now COMMAND Health. Why The Need For Express Scribe, Fax, And
Apr 16, 2013

x ...