A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Intracervical chain? - mt

Posted: Apr 27, 2011

In the exam the doctor says No adenopathy in the intracervical chain.  I'm not finding that anywhere.  I believe its in the neck, but just wanted to verify.  Is it referring to the discs like they are a chain?  I cannot find anything on this.

Tx

try the words - hmmm

[ In Reply To ..]
lymph nodes in your search

Similar Messages:

Chain Of Command
Aug 28, 2011

Does any know how to find out the next level in the chain of command for contacting with problems?  It seems someone told me you can find it on MQCENTRAL, but I cannot.  I need to contact the next level up from my CCM.  Thanks. ...

What Happened, ASR Is Off The Chain
Nov 26, 2013

Not that it was ever good, but this is the worst I have seen it in a while. GERD is the favorite phrase to print when there is a pause in the action. Not to mention, it now finishes off sentences for you, right or wrong, they are there. This is getting to be ridiculous, I spend WAY too much time editing lately. And it leaves off numbers fairly regularly also now. And makes headings at the most obscure times on phrases that were never ever in any way shape of form a heading, the patient, re ...

S/l Express Kapolotic Chain
Mar 26, 2011

She had a bone marrow aspiration done with flow cytometry findings consistent with immunophenotypic evidence of s/l express kapolotic chain with mantle cell lymphoma and thrombocytopenia. ...

Need Chain Of Command List
Aug 12, 2013

Would someone tell me where I can find the hierarchy list? All the folks above my supervisor? And stuff like who runs payroll, etc. Don't even know where to start looking for the list. Thanks a bunch. ...

TIRED OF MY CHAIN BEING YANKED.
Apr 22, 2014

I am all but ready to give up on this "career".  I have two years under my belt of schooling (which I still owe student loans to), and 10+ years of working from home experience.  I have worked for Nuance (constantly out of work *THANKS INDIA*, watched like a hawk and don't even get me started on their silly crap called "Fiesa")  I have worked for SilentType...Good luck with that one.  The owner talks to her employees like crap and constantly runs out of work.  I am ...