A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

pay scale for Command Health - Mother Earth

Posted: Mar 16, 2015

Does anyone know the pay scale for Command Health.  I have applied and now I need to take a 60 to 90 minute test.  If the pay is really low, I don't want to spend the time taking the test.  Thanks everyone for your input.

Command Health - mary

[ In Reply To ..]
used to be 4 cpl for employee for VR, not sure what it is now, that was years ago. A lot of people on have complained that they spend hours though babysitting the computer trying to get work, as work is quickly grabbed up and that is the companies goal, to push the work through as soon as possible.

CH Employee - Addison

[ In Reply To ..]
VR is 4 cpl, but supposedly you can earn up to 8 cpl via bonuses. I've yet to have that happen. Have earned no more than 5 cpl. Their goal now is TAT of 1 hour, so the accounts are overloaded with people, and the work is gobbled up as soon as it comes in. We're like animals fighting over crumbs. Apparently, the reason for the 1 hour TAT is that the doctors are sitting around waiting and checking all day long to see if their dictation has been done yet . That's the story we were told anyway.

Command Health - Mother Earth

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you ladies for your reply. I think I will pass on this. Not sure I want to spend 90 minutes taking a test.

More like they promise that to the facility to win the account and then put - all the stress on the MT - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Command Health - Grandy

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a couple of friends working there. They give you a bible about how great they are, but then allow cherry picking, sticking some MTs with the crap work. Apparently anyone who complains is badgered and harassed constantly. They also have a limit on what can be sent to QA, so if you are one of the MTs expected to do all the crap, you have a higher incidence of QA use and potentially more than allowable QA use, and also may have to give up some of the bonuses they promise for production, quality, etc.

Command Health - Tbq

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow! I've been working for Command Health for over 3 years and I am surprised by all this. I have not seen any cherry picking allowed. Some MTs do attempt it but do not last long with the company if they do that. I work on all the acute care accounts so I do get a lot of the "crap" reports, but there is no limit on what is allowed to go to QA. You do get a little bonus if you keep it under a certain percentage of the reports so if you send too many, yes, you lose that bonus. However, if the dictator is tough enough to need to be sent to QA then there are bonuses for the more difficult dictators. So, yeah, I work for them as an MT, not just hearsay, and I have been pleased with them enough to stay for over 3 years so far. And just as a reference, some pay periods (twice a month) I can bring home over 1300 so the pay seems to be pretty good as well.

Command Health - Tbq - Grandy

[ In Reply To ..]
It seem to be a certain TL, who talks to MTs like dirt, constant threats, name calling, etc. but they are constantly dealing with cherry picking as well. Some of the dictators are so bad, according to them, that the "bonus" doesn't offset what is lost by being required to do all of the difficult work. The QAs constantly post on their communication site that no cherry picking is allowed, but the TL seems to be supporting it. Just glad I didn't jump ship and go there. Working in an atmosphere of perpetual intimidation gets old quickly.
Grandy - Tbq
[ In Reply To ..]
That may be true for a different part of the company. I can't really speak to that. But, if you get a chance to work on the Acute Care Team, it is an excellent place to work. I should've clarified I only have experience with it and not the other teams.
Command Health - happier
[ In Reply To ..]
I have not experienced any of that at Command. I occasionally run out of work, but if it happens consistently, I let my manager know and they find me another account, but I am working clinics, not acute care primarily. I have nothing but good things to say about this company and the managers and QAs I work with are top-notch and easy to work for. If you are unhappy, it might be worthwhile to see about getting assigned to a different account, different manager. If enough people do so, they will recognize the problem and fix it. You might also message the CEO--he's got an open ear, in my experience. I worked for Nuance--trust me when I say I am making far more money and am far less stressed than I ever was at Nuance. I hate to see the company be completely destroyed here on MTstars when it isn't all bad, only a few bad eggs.

Similar Messages:

MD-IT/Command Health
Feb 27, 2013

I worked for MD-IT for 3+ years. I started out full time but this past summer switched to part time because I have two smalll chidren at home  My supervisor said it was competely fine and when I wanted to switch back over, just let her know and she would take care of it.  I had not switched back over to full time because of some family issues but was planning on doing this starting this January, which my supervisor also knew.  Over the summer, I started noticing that I was getting ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Anything About Command Health
Feb 21, 2014

I've been offered a position with them but would appreciate some feedback about the company. I don't want to jump out of the fire into the frying pan. ...

Command Health - Formerly MD-IT
Feb 24, 2014

Has anyone worked for, or is working for this company? Would appreciate any feedback/opinions about how they operate. ...

Command Health/MD-IT
May 05, 2014

Anyone opinions (good, bad, indifferent) about this company? They have offered me a position, and not sure if it is any better than the company I am currenty with. Appreciate all feedback. ...

TransformMT/Command Health
Jan 07, 2013

I have read some of the comments on this company, but they are about 9 months old, so I am looking for more current information. I am so tired of having to jump from company to company because so many of them lie in their company information. Here are some of my questions: Does TransformMT have enough work? What do they call a line? Count headers/footers, etc.? What is their usual starting pay (by the way MTs, I cannot believe how these companies are getting away with paying us so little... ...

Anyone Currently With Command Health Formerly Transform MT?
May 20, 2013

I am wondering how it is part-time?  I am assuming they hire either employee or IC status, and how is that with flexibility?  Any and all comments welcome please. Thanks so much in advance! ...

Command Health Advice
Oct 07, 2013

Like I've said in previous reviews/posts about this company, if it's the cardiology account, you were warned.  They have other accounts and Transform accounts, but if its' the cardiology account, you will not make any money.  MOST, like 98%, of all jobs are very short and if you use free Express Scribe, which they have and will download on your computer, the quality if bad and hard to hear the docs clearly.  You have to buy a voiceplayer like Gearplayer $200, Bytesc ...

TransformMT (Command Health)
Oct 18, 2013

I have an interview with them tomorrow.  Does anyone here work for them? If so, how do you like it?  Everything I've read about them sounds good, but the great unknowns which I'll find out tomorrow are how much they pay and what kind of insurance bennies they offer.   TIA! ...

Command Health - After The Response I Got From Them
Dec 31, 2013

I applied for a position with them using their online application form.  After the response I got from them, I don't think I would want to work for them if they can't even hire someone to proof the messages being sent out.  Here it is:   We wanted to let you know as quickly as possible how much we appreciate your interest in joining our team at Command Health. We have filled a good number of the positions from the ad, and unfortunately the positions that we have remaining open do a ...

Command Health - Anyone Currently Working
Jan 14, 2014

Is there anyone currently working (in a production status) for Command Health who will speak to the workload/workflow of the accounts? Is there enough work to meet production requirements in order to keep benefits? How much flexing is required in order to meet production on a daily/per pay period basis? Is the flexing done easily, or d you feel you are monitoring the account day and night in order to meet production? Any info is appreciated. ...

Command Health & SmartDoc
Jan 14, 2014

Does anyone have info on either of these companies?  Good, bad, indifferent?  Tx! :o) ...

Any New Command Health People?
Feb 20, 2014

I've been there for a couple of weeks and so far am not too impressed with volume of work available (ie not enough work for the number of people grabbing from pool) or with communication (ie there is pretty much NO communication about ANYTHING). There are good things about this place compared to my previous job, but I hope things improve in other areas. If anyone works there and has any thoughts to share, please feel free. ...

Transform/Command Health?
Nov 05, 2014

Anyone happy at Transform/Command Health.  I am thinking about applying and would like any recent feedback, good or bad (but preferrably good) from any current employees.  Thanks! ...

Command Health Good And/or Bad
Dec 30, 2014

I received an email about a job opening with Command Health doing ortho work. Anyone out there work for them now or recent past.….good and/or bad please.  Thanks in advance! ...

Command Health Looking For Information
Dec 31, 2014

Looking for information good or bad on Command Health please. I am considering a job on the Ortho team. Thanks! ...

Command Health - 1-Hour TAT
Feb 05, 2015

N/M ...

MD-IT Now COMMAND Health. Why The Need For Express Scribe, Fax, And
Apr 16, 2013

x ...

Command Health (formerly TransformMT) Testing
Sep 20, 2013

Anyone else take their test and were surprised that you didn't pass? I took it yesterday. I have 5 yrs of experience and even used my AAMT and Stedman's books (like they said I could) to verify spellings. I also found it odd that you couldn't use Google Chrome or any IE newer than 7 - so I had to download and use Firefox to take the test. ...

Does Command Health Require A Set Schedule?
Jan 19, 2014

I have a friend that worked at MD-IT prior to the Command Health buyout. She is still with the MD-IT division (or whatever they call it now), is employee status but is able to work whenever she wants as long as she meets line requirement and doesn't go over 40 hours a week. Is this the way it is across the board for Command Health? I thought I needed an IC job for flexibility, but if I could have that flexibility as an employee that would be great. Thanks for the info. ...

Command Health - So Many Phone Calls
Jun 16, 2014

So many phone calls, very pushy, rushed me to complete paperwork and software training, said my account would be VR, great bonuses, potential for 5.5 cpl, blah, blah, blah.  They called right before the day I would officially start to inform me that the account for which I was hired miraculously had no work left...an account I was told was swamped during phone interview.  They offered me a new account and everything discussed in our phone interviews (both with supervisor and HR) was completel ...

Anyone Worked For Command Health Out Of Boulder
Jul 07, 2014

Has anyone worked for Command Health out of Boulder, Colorado? If so, can you tell me something about the company.  I understand they hire employees and was wondering about how they pay and how they are to work for.  Thanks for any information. ...

Does Command Health Have Any Straight Transcription
Oct 15, 2014

Was thinking of applying but trying to remember, I think someone said they don't do straight type anymore? ...

Any Up-to-date Info On Command Health?
May 27, 2015

:) ...

Command Health Vs TransTech Medical Solutions
Jan 05, 2014

Can anyone who works at either of these places give me more info on them? I need to know which one to go with... Both have Oncology openings, so it would be for those accounts. I'd like to earn more this year with a better company than the lousy 15K I just earned this year. The company I'm with now is nice and has treated me well in all aspects, but the low pay isn't working out for me. I'd like to know things about these companies such as pay, line requirements, straight ...

Who Is More Flexible Scheduling: Command Health Or SoftScript? Nm
Feb 05, 2014

nm ...

Anyone Heard Back From Command Health After Interview?
Jun 04, 2015

I had an interview with Command Health, was told she would be finished interviewing and I'd hear something Mon/Tues of this week.  Its Thursday and I've heard nothing.  Has anyone heard back & been given a job with them? ...

Command Health - Interview With Them Today For An SR Oncology Account
Jan 08, 2014

I have an interview with them today for an SR Oncology account. Can anyone tell me how their SR platform is? ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

WORD COMMAND
Apr 20, 2010

I type radiology reports and I need a command where I can just tab to put in values of organs.   With WP, we used to type F2 and then it searches for *. ...

Chain Of Command
Aug 28, 2011

Does any know how to find out the next level in the chain of command for contacting with problems?  It seems someone told me you can find it on MQCENTRAL, but I cannot.  I need to contact the next level up from my CCM.  Thanks. ...