A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone test yet and not get a good outcome? - These online tests are super hard!

Posted: Mar 14, 2014

Didn't take the test yet but taking quizzes online and not getting a good grade/outcome. Scared to take the MM test for fear of utterly failing.

Yes, just took it and got an 86. - I am OUT

[ In Reply To ..]
It is insanely hard.

Hats off to you ladies who scored in the 90s.

I'm sorry -- that's still good though! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Those types of online anatomy tests are really hard.

If I were in a class, i would be thrilled with an 86 - but here it will not be good enough

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree with another post though, I don't see many, if any, getting 100%. So the ladies getting in the low 90s probably have a shot at getting in.

When I went back to look at what I got wrong, 1 of them was a stupid mistake where I knew the answer but let that little clock get in my head and I put the mark in the wrong spot.

Oh well, I assume this opportunity will come back around this summer when the first group finishes.

ditto...made such stupid mistakes! - mthanded

[ In Reply To ..]
But it was really hard. Two of my questions even had typos...what's up with that?!

Care to share your score? - My test had typos too

[ In Reply To ..]
It attests to how fast this was thrown together.

One of my questions actually had the answer at the end of the question. It was very confusing for a few seconds.

88... - mthanded
[ In Reply To ..]
We may have had the same test. One of my questions had the answer at the end as well.
I keep waiting for someone to come on - to say the got a 100
[ In Reply To ..]
The highest score I have seen posted so far is a 92.

Beginning to wonder if anyone will get that 98-100% we were all predicting would be necessary. Guess we will know middle of next week.

FYI - anonymouse
[ In Reply To ..]
98% but if I am attacked I will not respond.
No attack from me. CONGRATS!! - Hat fully off to you
[ In Reply To ..]
That test was HARD. Like I said earlier, the highest of Kudos to you!
94 - txmt
[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

It is way beyond your typical MT test - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think very many people will be getting 100% on it and if they do, they deserve the highest of kudos.

Which is why MM wants MTs that already know most of this - stuff. They wont or cant take the sm

[ In Reply To ..]
time and effort to teach the hard stuff. We all know upper management have no idea how MT is actually done, they probably have no idea what is involved with coding.

They think MT is listening and typing, nothing else. They probably think coding is just looking up numbers in a book.

Maybe if they find the coder pool is too shallow, this will be the end. But just as MM made MT a low paid typing job, I bet they can figure out how to make coding a matter of just looking up numbers.

We all know how the dictators mainly say the same thing over and over. Wont that make coding somewhat easier? I can picture Dr. Smith's EGD reports coming across in large numbers and the same code being used each time.

Coding is much more than looking up a procedure. - Most coding classes require A&P class and

[ In Reply To ..]
some will let you test out of it. A&P is not just your run of the mill MT testing that you do when applying for jobs.

Yes, most of us know that. It is management that doesnt - have a clue. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Interesting thoughts - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The A&P test was hard and I suspect a lot of us who took it were somewhat surprised at just how difficult it was. It isn't really in the realm of the MT's core skill set.

I was very positive regarding this opportunity to train as a coder, but that test was a bit of an eye opener. I wonder how many are going to be able to successfully complete the program. Not because the MT's who get in won't be up to the task, but will they be given sufficient training and tools to become proficient? In looking at the amount of training they are offering, it makes me think it isn't going to be enough.

I think you will need a pretty strong A&P foundation already in place to get through it because I am betting they aren't going to lay that foundation for you.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
BUT -- an 86 on a test like that, with no ability to study the material is AMAZING and nothing to be ashamed of. I just took an anatomy refresher for icd-10, studied for a week, and still just got a 92. After a week of study. It was two hours but I was shocked how hard it was.

Or could it be MM trained coders will just get the EGDs, - colonoscopies, T&A? Could there SM

[ In Reply To ..]
be a level of brought in, certified coders to do the difficult stuff. I agree with an above poster who predicts facilities will be hesitant to have doctors responsible for the coding that brings in the money.

But surely even MM trained MTs can do the simple stuff. They will end up getting paid cpl, like MTs, will have no certification and no training to get it.
Hmmmm....food for thought - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
What you say makes a lot of sense.

It should be very interesting to see what happens July 1, when training is over.
Also interesting that training ends on July 1, - the beginning of the new fiscal year.
[ In Reply To ..]
How so? - me
[ In Reply To ..]
I am not a financial wizard so I am curious what you think is interesting about it.
It's just interesting in that July 1 is when the - financial page is turned, so to speak.
[ In Reply To ..]
And the company we're speaking of is entering bankruptcy.
It makes the hamster on my brain wheel - spin a little faster
[ In Reply To ..]
Something niggles at my mind that this makes sense to me. This program seems to have been thrown together VERY VERY quickly, per report some of the tests seemed slapped together shoddily and it is starting in the next couple of weeks, giving people little to no time to rearrange schedules.

Interesting, brain niggling shall continue on this one.
You're right. My brain niggles keep saying - "2+2 just doesnt add up to 4 in this case." NM
[ In Reply To ..]
Not the above poster but also do not understand. - What this has to do with the price of tea.
[ In Reply To ..]
How would the fact the coding program is ending on July 1 be to the company's financial benefit (or detriment)?
Hey, "price of tea" - (see message)
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not sure of the intent of the person who posted about the financial aspect, but I read the other day someone wondering if it somehow behooves MM to have fewer MTs on board when their next day of reckoning comes for listing their assets/liabilities. Maybe a high # of MTs shows that they have a higher payroll responsibility to meet, from work that's dwindling...I don't really know, either. Maybe they estimate their potential future income from coding services to be higher than their transcription services, so they could possibly point to how many coders they have at the ready to help them rake in the coding income.

Mind you, these are all just guesses on my part...I have nothing to really base that on, other than trying to interpret what others have posted.
Thanks - what you say does make sense. - Probably a good move.
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know how much difference 60 fewer MTs would make to their financial statements, but it might show that they have a working strategy in place to deal with their declining transcription revenues.
Hey, "Probably a good move" - (see message)
[ In Reply To ..]
Glad that made SOME sense...re-reading what I posted, I see that I got pretty wordy and convoluted in my explanation! LOL. I knew what I was TRYING to say, but you made a better point -- that it could benefit their income forecast if they can show that they're actively taking steps to deal with declining transcription. But you're right -- 60 fewer MTs doesn't seem like much in the whole scheme of things.
You were not wordy, LOL. - To me, perfectly concise and sensible! :)
[ In Reply To ..]
I know what it is to be wordy. I just can't help myself sometimes. If it can be explained in 10 words, I will use 100. It can be a crippling condition!
Haha! I think that must be.... - (see message)
[ In Reply To ..]
...a hazard of being a transcriptionist! Those of us who love words and language have a lot to say, apparently. :-)

yeah yeah yeah - give it a rest

[ In Reply To ..]
Ever think there might actually be certified coders doing the instructing?

OMG! Not that! Not with *MM* involved! - Impossible!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be the actual AAPC course with not just a certified coder teaching, but a certified INSTRUCTOR?

Bwahaha!
No it wouldn't be funny. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
It would be awesome, and we'd all be happy for you! NO ONE is trying to be catty. People are just expressing concern. No one wants you to fail.

Average A&P test scoresq - another anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The National Average of all HESI A2- (test you take to get into nursing school) for A&P was an 86%.

This is an example from one nursing school.

It is probably meaningless in this setting, but I want to KNOW these things.

If any of our coder friends would like to share their school experiences I would love to know what average AP test scores were.

What's kind of interesting about this test is it's a bunch of MTs taking it cold.

And they may have no intention of teaching it - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They are on such a tight timeframe that they may expect you to just know that level of anatomy, pathophysiology and pharmacology. Coder programs take a lot longer than the time they are giving you. It's going to be hard on transcriptionists trying to learn it on that time frame.

Yeah, that seems evident - based on a typical coder program

[ In Reply To ..]
which seem to range from 6-9 months and compare that to 3 months of part-time "conference" calls.

Seems inevitable that there will be more than a few who end up in over their head. I just don't know if the risk is worth it (and there is risk, losing your schedule and current team). It seems prudent to sit back and see how this first group does. If it is successful you can bet MModal will herd the rest of us they deem worthy through it later.

I have been an MT for about a decade and have worked with some very sharp people but none of us had the kind of AP background that I am afraid might be expected/necessary right out of the gate.
I agree with you regarding transcriptionists - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Being able to do the work. I just don't think they are giving you the time to learn it. But maybe they have a plan; don't give up if it's something you really want to do based on one test.
I'm sure they have a plan, but is it a good plan? - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I think it is great that the company is doing this training, but it is a 'pilot' program. There will be bugs and I just wonder if the price that gets paid for working those bugs out will be by the first group through the program.

If they expect you to already know A&P, it could get hairy real quick.
This is what has concerned me all along - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
And I know, people say I don't know coding or whatever, and it's true, I'm new. But if their plan is to give you a crash course in coding, just enough to get you by on doing some easy things, they might get you proficient in doing some very rudimentary coding using an encoder. But when it comes time to pass a certification exam, you won't be able, with that limited knowledge. So then they basically have you stuck.
yeah, this certification that keeps getting bandied - about
[ In Reply To ..]
What if there is a "supervisory level" above these "quickie" trained coder-lites that are certified, would that be enough to satisfy requirements?

Will this train you to be a "real"
coder at any point? I know it is all speculation but 3 months of very part-time training is a major red flag here.

But nobody really knows anything for sure - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sure once the 60 are chosen, the plan will become evident and people will have more answers. At the very least, if you can make it through the program it WILL give you coding experience, and that's important too.
You wouldn't have to stay stuck - Sm
[ In Reply To ..]
You could continue to get your own coding education outside of MM. This job is just a start and you would have to use some initiative if you wanted to move up and out. Getting certified means you have to earn CEUs, so you don't ever stop learning.
Absolutely you could - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I actually suggested that on a different post, and that's probably what I would do, personally if it turned out the MM education wasn't going to be enough.
You are all right - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
any knowledge is useful and you could parlay that into a real coding program.

However, there are ramifications for failing/quitting/staying for 2 years. Financial ramifications.

I can hardly wait to see what happens. Hey, I hope this turns out fabulously for the 60. I'm just not sure I would be in for that gamble first time around.

If they offer it again and it has been a roaring success, then I will take the test.
Amazing. I said the same thing before, and - L&L
[ In Reply To ..]
got bashed for having "nothing to add."

My day PT job is for a group of 4 GI docs. They have an in-house person who does their coding, but it is just GI stuff and no way could this person work outside of this particular office or specialty or pass a coding exam. Stuck is right.
No one wants to hear the hard "truth" - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
The people doing this really want it to be a doorway for them and who could blame them.

The problem is do they understand what they are getting into and where it will really end? Probably not.

Of course there is limited info available as of yet and maybe when the orientation takes place the answers will be there, I hope so. But just based on the info currently available compared to becoming a coder through normal channels, it seems highly unlikely you will come away with the skills to a) pass the certification testing and b) move onto one of the higher level coding jobs.

Look, if you could take the training and decide 2 weeks in without repercussion that it wasn't for you or even 5 months in that it wasn't for you and go back to your old job, no big deal but that is NOT what the deal is here.

I just think it is kind of risky and it takes some brass ones to be one of first 60 to head into that tunnel.
I felt pretty bashed too - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
But it's just a case of not knowing what you don't know. I DO think it COULD be a good opportunity for someone, but I don't think it is without risk, as some people are saying.
You don't deserve dislikes on this post - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I worked in an ortho office, those ladies were as bright as they come, but they weren't trained to do anything besides ortho.

I think the issue we are having here is people who THINK they know what coders do.

Guess they will find out soon enough.
The reason I disliked the post - SM
[ In Reply To ..]
Is because of the limiting belief that because you only do 1 speciality or you only do easy coding, you are stuck and you can't advance any further. If you want to pass the CPC, get a study guide or take a class. It's just frustrating to read these posts. We all make our own decisions in this life and if you choose to stay stuck, no one can help you.
You are making all this "crash course" up. - No basis in reality at all.
[ In Reply To ..]
The MM course is hardly a crash course! The first part is 20 hrs/weeNJ uÿk x 12 weeks, or 240 hrs. In comparison, an AAPC course is around 90 hours.

The second part, that they are calling an internship, is twice that or 480 hours. AAPC courses do not have that at all.

The two of them together comes to 720 hours. That is NOT a crash course.
As I said before, that is my concern. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I have not "made anything up", as I am not stating this as a fact. I am concerned that that is what the situation will turn out to be. No need to get hostile.
Hostile comes when you desperately need - to believe
[ In Reply To ..]
The stuff people are saying is based on what we DO know compared to traditional coding programs. Here is the course outline:

3 months of conference calls and study time for 20 hours a week. Not 20 hours a week of class time.

the "3 month" apprenticeship is actually not an accurate description. It is up to 3 months to acheive the 95% QA score (which is crazy low) and then moved to full time coding (flying free and on your own). Soooooo...not even close to traditional coding training situation.

I feel scared for that first 60, unless you are one of the brilliant ones like the lady above who scored 98% (she will likely excel).
It is nice that you are so concerned. - Did you take the test?
[ In Reply To ..]
Just curious.
I did and it was difficult - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Made me wonder how many MTs have the in depth A/P they are going to need day 1 to keep up in the program.

I passed with a fairly high score, maybe not good enough to get me in the top 60, but even if I get accepted, not so sure I am going to go for it. Risk to benefit ratio seems off balance at the moment.
Ok fair do's. - Not taken it yet but will do.
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't feel that pessimistic about the program, because it is all yet to be seen. What I DO know is that MT is a stagnating/declining field, and if someone is willing to pay me to learn a new skill, which would enable me to branch into other areas of HIM/HIMT, I am willing to take that risk. And it WOULD be a risk for me, because I love my group and my supervisor right now!
I hear you - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
It is beyond tempting, that is for sure.

I hope you kick butt on that test and things work for you.

Everyone has to weigh the pros and cons for their own situation. I am not that big of a gambler.
Thank you! - Will need the luck! :) (nm)
[ In Reply To ..]
x
If it were a hospital needing more coders who - offered the training and a 2-year _SM_
[ In Reply To ..]
apprenticeship, I would consider that far more of an opportunity than merely the opportunity to continue to work for an MTSO that has been cheating and impoverishing its employees for the past decade or so.

If one's only desire is to work for M*Modal, no matter what they end up paying or doing to you, then it's not much of a risk. But if you couldn't wait to get out of there, but just hadn't found a job yet, I don't think it's such a good deal, because it merely postpones the inevitable for a while.

Far wiser to start a real coding school NOW. Then, if it turns out to be true that there is no more MT with that company, then you have a couple of options. You can take UI and keep on going to school, or partial UI and go to work part time, and school part time. Which is what you'd be doing anyway at MM, working 20 hrs/week and studying 20 hrs/week.

The difference is at the end of that two years, you'd have a true, viable certification in coding, which would qualify you for one of those high-paying inhouse hospital jobs. The MM course will likely only qualify you for working for MM, which although may allow you to work from home, the pay will likely start dropping, with no bottom in sight. Just like all of us have already lived through with MT.

Myself, I would go with the more sure thing than risk 2 years of my life on a long-shot.
I cannot agree with you that your advice is far wiser. - Here is why.
[ In Reply To ..]
First of all, it needs to be said that I am not unhappy with MModal. I like the platform, I like my group, I like my supervisor. The ASR, not so much, but I make ok money when I am not slacking. So MM has not been ripping me off for any number of years.

While I like my work, I realize that it is high time to get out of the MT industry. I have thought in the past that coding might be a sensible next step but have been worried about how on earth I would get a coding job with no experience, even if I got the training and certification?

So... having said that, why would I pay thousands to take a coding course, with no job guarantee at the end, no real world experience included, when I could be PAID TO LEARN for 20 hours a week and also be guaranteed a job at the end of it? Even if the MModal training were "not up to par" (and nobody knows that), still, while working you would be gaining valuable real world coding experience.

Most coding job ads not only want training/certification but they want experience too. If the coding gig was not an enjoyable one with MModal, and I were not yet certified, I could get a book, study on my own, get certified, and then I would have a better shot at a different job, now having both the cert and the experience. And assuming I would be leaving for a better paying job, then I could pay back whatever training costs I would be obliged to pay, so I am not worried about any so-called indentured servitude for 2 years. It is a free country after all.

So that is why, for me anyway, I do not think your advice is far wiser.
Exactly - You have it
[ In Reply To ..]
Every coder started somewhere. The experience element is the key. This is an excellent start/opportunity with experience and education rolled in. Having the experience in coding will take you anywhere you want to go from there after you finish your stint. AHIMA recommends 2 experience before you sit for the CCS. You can fill in the gaps later if need be.
That is very poor advice - Coder
[ In Reply To ..]
You are just wrong about the training preparing you to work for MM. It would be impossible. Coding is coding. You have to know how to code, and there is only one body of knowledge for that, hence that is what they will teach.

This course will teach CODING. The SAME coding you will get from AAPC, the AHIMA course, etc. I would not be surprised if it is one of those.

You will be able to take a certification exam at the end. I would not be surprised if MM actually REQUIRES it of you to pass the course.

From my perspective as an experienced coder and instructor, MM's program is "the sure thing.'" It is paid training with a guaranteed job at the end. Once you finish that, you can get a coding job ANYWHERE.

You will NOT be stuck working just for MM. That would be impossible.

However, if you go the do-it-yourself route, you will find that every one of your MM counterparts has outstripped you at the end of 2-1/2 years. It s unlikely that you will even be finished with school, much less employed. If you ARE employed, it is likely to be in a low-paying entry-level job in a doctor's office, not a hospital.

I encourage you to apply for this program. Don't let the negativity affect you. It is so obviously based on someone's unfounded imaginings and paranoia that it truly isn't funny. That person ... and it is mostly just one or two ... just wants to keep you from applying. Don't let them drag you down with them.
In addition - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
You, nor I, know what MModal is teaching with their course. Are they covering the subjects that the AAPC course does? We simply don't know. So comparing hours really does not mean much.
Yes, they will teach the content of the AAPC course - At a minimum, they will
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they WILL teach it. At a minimum they will teach EXACTLY what the AAPC course teaches because there is nothing else to teach. If you intend to have a coder at the end, that is what you teach.

And, yes, they WILL provide enough for the CPC because their clients expect it. No, MM can't lie about it.

I would not be surprised to find that they are teaching the AAPC course itself.

I have taught coding for more than 15 years. What you have to speculate about is no mystery to me. What MM is doing is perfectly clear. l

I'm glad you are so certain - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I hope you are right; some of us, including coders, have doubts.
Okay, good to know - Think hard then
[ In Reply To ..]
If all of this is correct and it probably is, you are going to NEED to have strong, strong, A/P skills right out of the box.

Thus the extremely difficult test. That should be a clue as to where they want you to already be.
are you so certain - that they dont?
[ In Reply To ..]
you don't know either, but you seem convinced (and therefore must convince all of us over and over again) that MModal's training will be "sub par." You don't know that, so why don't you give it a rest?
Of course I'm not certain - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Which is why, if you read ANYTHING at all that i posted you would see i say over and over: This is my concern. i hope you are right and this is an awesome training program.
What seems prudent to me - Coder
[ In Reply To ..]
What seems prudent to me is not listening to people who are making this stuff up.

Nothing is being "made up" - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
People are discussing possible scenarios. Quite amicably, as a matter of fact, until you decided to join us. People have been encouraged to pursue coding if that is there dream. You seem to be creating drama where there is none.
It actually was a pretty amicable conversation - for a while there oh well
[ In Reply To ..]
The nastiness always enters.

There is enough information to dissect things a wee bit and that is all we have been doing.

If you think people should grab a lollypop and hold MModal's hand and at the end of the rainbow lies a wonderful career in coding, by all means go on into the party.

We have just been saying go in eyes open, better shot at success when you do that. The skills you use every day to do your job as an MT are not the skills you will use every day to code. If you think it is, okay.
The conversation appears to be mostly - between one person
[ In Reply To ..]
Fortunately, at this point few seem to be paying it much mind.

Nah, there were 3 of us. But oh well. - Peace out!
[ In Reply To ..]
At least 3, maybe 4, reasonable souls. Seems like the way to end a conversation is always to accuse others of nefarious deeds.

Like I said, always a nasty who sees life in black and white. Whatever.

How did you finally do on it OP? - It reminded me of my 200

[ In Reply To ..]
level biology class in college. It was tough. If you have never taken biology/physiology, it would likely kick your booty. This is not in any way, shape or form something your average MT would have run across.

I am going to guess more than a few of the test takers were a wee-bit blindsided by the level of difficulty.

Similar Messages:

Transcend Lawsuit Outcome?
Oct 29, 2012

Anybody know the outcome of this or if it is still ongoing? ...

Good Luck Test-takers!
Mar 12, 2014

Good luck to everyone who's gotten the second, third, or whatever number email and been invited to take the test.  I hope everyone comes out of it doing phenomenaly and MM has a hell of a time chosing which of you are the top 60!   Regardless of the bickering and bashing occuring on the board, please keep us all posted on how the process is going.  I for one am not entirely opposed to the program; I'm just frustrated that they weren't forthcoming with a great deal ...

"Cotton Wiffer" Test Shows Good Air Movement
Dec 11, 2009

Cotton Wiffer test????  ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Workstation With A Good Pullout Keyboard Tray
Dec 04, 2014

that is wide enough for a wrist rest.  This needs to be in my bedroom so cant be too huge.  I like the tower off the floor also.  Thanks.  ...

2014 - Not A Good Year For This MT â But I Found A Good Fit (finally)
Jan 12, 2015

Rarely do I start discussion on mtstars - however, 2014 was a particularly challenging year for myself - an experienced MT/Editor (15+ years). However, I realize that many other MTs may be in the same position, i.e., having many years devoted to working at the Big MTSOs including âthe M,â and âthe Nâ and (now to be included) âthe Tâ following close behind in total numbers of MT/Editors on staff. (Hint: Sure most of you know the M, the N and the T - and the names have been int ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

All Type QA - Good Money?? Good Company???
May 24, 2011

I have expierence with QA, although have never been paid production for it. I do enjoy QA more. Does anyone have expierence at All Type in QA? Are they reliable?? Do they pay well? I currently make about 32000/year and need more. Would this be doable? TIA!! ...

IMEDX Takeover...I Don't Have A Good Feeling About This. Does Anyone Have A Good Sm
Jul 07, 2012

experience with this company.  Sounds like they suck up our accounts and then pay us less than pennies to clean up the trash.  ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Good Friday; Good Bye Spheris
Apr 02, 2010

Well Good Friday to me.  I left Spheris.  It is indeed the best Friday for me in a very long time.  I've had it with their lousy platform, Mafia QA (they try their best to kill your spirit), mandatory this, mandatory that, do this, don't do that, change this, don't change that; no, don't change this, don't change that, and on and on and on, and now their bankruptcy.  No PTO for the next 4 months to keep the clients satisfied during ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...

Has Anyone Taken The MME Test
Oct 08, 2010

I am going to apply for MME, and I guess then you get an invitation to take the test.  Does anyone know about this test?  Do they expect you to proof the documents from begnning to end or just fill in blanks?  Any other information would be great as welll. ...

Lab Test Help, Please!
Nov 29, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a test that s/l antiglumera BMAB?  It comes at the end of a long list of rheumatologic lab tests. ...

Another Lab Test...
Nov 29, 2010

How about a CL1Q?  Again, it is at the end of a long list of rheumatology labs. ...

New CMT Test
Jan 12, 2011

Did anyone take the new beta CMT test and find out their results? There were techical problems with scoring or something?  We've been waiting weeks and weeks and were told we would get the results no later than today, and still haven't heard anything.  ...

Before I Test For MQ....
Mar 17, 2011

can anyone tell me if they allow Windows 7 and what type of internet connect they require.  I realize most people here will tell me not to work for them, but I need a job bad. Thanks ...

TTS Test
Mar 24, 2011

Has anyone tested for TTS? ...

ROI Test
May 14, 2011

Has anyone here passed the ROI online test?  I took it but didn't pass.  The "failure" message suggested a specific training program.... There was an entire thread about this a few months ago.  Numerous MTs, some with 20 and 30 years of experience, said they didn't pass it.  (I have over two decades w/ extensive rad and have always had superb QAs.)  Someone suggested that it may be a scam.... I carefully reviewed each question and answer before submitting.&n ...

RMT Test
Sep 30, 2011

Could someone advise me about taking the RMT test?  Has anyone taken it?  Would you take it first, then CMT after this?  I am not sure about this.  Thank you.  I have been an MT for many many years, but feel I need to do this if I want to go independent.  ...

TT Test?
Apr 23, 2013

So, the ad says to send resume via email and then go to the website to do test.  Does anyone know how to access the test as I don't see anything on the website.  Do you have to wait for an invite? ...