A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Individual stats - Looking better

Posted: Feb 02, 2015

since I stopped sending blanks to QA.  No 3cpl deduction for me.

Good for you - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I just wish these &*$# doctors would speak better. I am so tired of having to research information because they do not speak clearly and God forbid they give you any help. All I have had this a.m. is pure crap. I am so sick of this. Why can't the speak better English. The constant um or ah after every few words and them sucking their teeth or clearing their throat . . . . I AM PISSED TO THE MAX. This job um ah is um ah hard enough um ah ah.

I hear ya - Yesterday,

[ In Reply To ..]
I had a doctor dictate a lengthy operation with his toddler having a major, major meltdown in the background. His wife said (one time) "Daddy is on the phone." Kid screamed louder.

Mine not only talk terrible - but

[ In Reply To ..]
the account audio sounds like a skipping robot talking.

Myself, I have had enough! Makes me so angry. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
I am so sick and tired of clear-speaking dictation and the crummy ASR output. I get enough bad dictators and sound that I should at least get a reprieve from the shameful ASR output when I get a good report. It all sticks.

Can't wait until I finish school!

Similar Messages:

Moving From EE Status To Self-employed; COBRA Or Individual
Feb 18, 2013

In my late 50's, health history mainly diabetic and overweight...in general, have those of you who have made a similar change found premiums of individual plans to be better or worse than offered through COBRA?  Thanks for any input. ...

Individual Line Counts On IChart And Dictaphone
Jun 23, 2014

Been at Nuance about 3 months now.  How to I approve line count on WebClock when I have no idea how many reports Nuance is counting.  Nuance just comes up with a number and I am told to approve it.  Does anyone just accept Nuance word for the line counts and approve their timesheet?   Does anyone know how to do individual line counts on Dictaphone platform or Word for a guestimate if the line counts Nuance comes up at the end of the pay period are even close to accurate?&nbs ...

Making So Little With N That I Qualify For $121 A Month In Food Stamps As Individual. In FL. NM
May 30, 2014

xxxx ...

Abuse Of Stats
Jan 07, 2011

If I reported a dictator that consistently abuses his priority button to my CCM, will anything be done about.  Just getting annoyed with all these 20 or so 10-minute discharge summaries from my second-secondary of non-emergent issues that this one garbage mouth dictator is putting out, when I've got H&Ps going out of TAT on my main account (that are super easy lines by the way, which annoys me more).  just venting. ...

Does Anybody Know If LPH Stats In 7.2 Accurate?
Mar 28, 2013

Mine shows consistently over the 150 minimum and sometimes over 200, but my supervisor keeps saying I am below 150, and you know what that means..... ...

Looking At My Stats And Doing Some Calculations,
Apr 30, 2014

and, in my case, ASR saves about 25% to 30% of time versus straight transcription, so the fact that I personally am only making 50% of my regular line rate on ASR is the reason my paychecks have gotten so pitiful.  The bottom line is MM has to know ASR is not helping us do the reports twice as fast, so they are purposely not paying us fairly for ASR.  What I would like to know is are they giving the clients a 50% discount on ASR reports? ...

Medical Benefits - What The Deductible Is For A Single Individual, Full-time
May 02, 2010

Hi, Someone was kind eough to answer a question regarding health benefits for me, but I forgot to ask what the deductible is for a single individual, full-time.  I would appreciate this if anyone knows!   ...

When Will The Stats Show The Reality In Transcription?
Nov 15, 2009

In searching the web for a new job I keep running into federal and state stats that say the low end salary of a newbie transcriptionist is $14 and high end is $24.  They must be talking American dollars because Indians make $0.78 an hour.  They also say it is a growing field (so much so it's spilling into the sea and floating to India) and there is a high demand for experienced medical transcriptionists (!?)  Where the heck do they get their outdated information???  I f ...

Farewell To The Proficiency Stats Email
Mar 14, 2013

the latest proficiency stats email says it will be the last - which is good because I don't think anyone likes them. ...

Has Anyone Seen Reliable Stats On How Many MT Jobs Have Been Offshored?
Dec 16, 2013

xx ...

Dictator Ranting About How His Stats Aren't Typed
Nov 30, 2013

I just had a dictator rant to me about how none of his stat reports are being typed in an urgent fashion. The thing is, he only dictates that they are stat reports, saying "this is a priority report" on his dictations, but never marks the reports themselves as stats so they end up being distributed as regular dictations. It looks like someone wasn't paying attention in training. He must think we all have telepathy and know what is dictated in a report before even getting them. ...