A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

A light moment...I was called to work OT.. - none

Posted: Jul 14, 2013

today.  She left a phone number with me to contact PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you can work.  They are in a bind.  Well now, I said I could work a little while but I haven't been an employee for quite a while.   YEAH, They still prove how organization should work, yeah?!!!!!!!!!!!!lololololol

I wonder if all of this is coming about because of firing people - or them quitting over QA requirements

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Must be work India did not do. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Huh? - WhatUp

[ In Reply To ..]
You don't work for the company and they called and asked you to work? How are you able to work if you don't have the software, etc?

Not the OP - but I am guessing

[ In Reply To ..]
they called her because they don't even realize she no longer works for them. Typical MM behavior.

You are correct....I used to be an employee - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
a few months back and I couldn't take it anymore so I quit. Then, this phone call. Unreal, huh? Does management know what they are doing?!!! DON'T THINK SO... Oh, yes, I uninstalled all the software (with a big smile on my face)...

Huh?......read below.... - as below....

[ In Reply To ..]
As stated above... "I haven't been an employee for quite a while."

Hate to say this, but it is obvious your a - newbie.

[ In Reply To ..]
I personally been with them for 26 years and in 1 month I am outta here. Good luck to you, you will need it.

Your post doesn't make sense, please - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
state who you are referring to please. Huh? WhatUP just asked a question to Light moment. And, apparently, you don't "hate to say..." cuz you did.

You sound old and angry....no way to be. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I too am a long timer here and hope folks on this web site don't think you are what MM is about. Why would you call someone out for asking a simple question? Maybe you need an attitude adjustment. Good luck to you as YOU DEFIITELY do need it.

Similar Messages:

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

S/L EMCET Was Called; Patient Was In PEA. MSET? M CET? Team Was Called
Oct 02, 2012

xx ...

AHA Moment
Apr 19, 2010

Well it's amazing when you have an AHA moment, but this one not so much.  I have hated this job for many, many months now and continue to dred working every day which hey is 6 out of 7 days a week...woohoo!!! I have just recently started seeing a therapist for issues with myself, mostly I think low self esteem that I thought was dating way way back in the day and I wanted to get better so my kids wouldn't learn certain behaviors from me.  All of a sudden this morning, I am cr ...

Having A DUH Moment, Please Help, Please (sm)
Jan 13, 2011

Physician dictates ... "Well-nourished, well-developed, S/L afferable male." I KNOW this word but my mind has gone blank. Thank you in advance!!! ...

Another What Would You Do Moment
Dec 18, 2013

Have a doctor that doesn't like to dictate the . (point) in his cardiac sizes like 2.5 stent, he dictates 25. All his measurements are like that, I am a fan of you get what you give any thoughts? ...

Blank Moment
Oct 19, 2009

in this sentence is english capitalized? I am totally blank at the moment.   The patient is an 81-year-old white female who does not speak english. tia. ...

I'm Having A Senior Moment.
Mar 10, 2010

How do I get rid of the demographics at the top of my screen in DQS?  I know there is a way you can make that whole area disappear so you can see more of your typing screen....I just can't remember how!   Thanks! ...

Am I Just Having A DUH Moment? S/l Mackle
Jan 12, 2012

I can't imagine that after 10 years of transcription I haven't heard whatever this is when he says it so nonchalantly as if I should know it, but I have no idea what he's talking about and so am wondering if this is something simple and I'm just sitting here like DUUUUUH... for no reason. This is on a patient who is being discharged after back surgery, laminectomy, diskectomy, decompression, arthrodesis, etc., and doc says: "...was transferred to the Neuro Critical Care Uni ...

Doctor Having Duh Moment
Jan 14, 2015

Dictated "the patient is 3  years old and is an identical twin; her twin  is 3 years old."  Duh, you think?  You can't make up this stuff.  All that medical schooling sure helped. ...

I Need A Moment To Vent...
Jan 21, 2015

I usually cannot complain too much about the ASR on my accounts.  I am one of the very few lucky ones....I know.  However, this is certainly not the case today!  OMG...I think I'm going to have a coronary.  The ASR is making up stuff kind of like autocorrect on your smartphone.  We are not allowed to guess on painfully obvious things...why in the *&%^%% does this ASR think it should fill in gaps.  Yes, some physician somewhere might have completed the sente ...

An Awww Moment
Feb 11, 2015

I was feeling really crappy about a report that took me forever to get through because the dictator was so terrible, not to mention I was already feeling down because I am already on 100% QA for failing a recent audit, so I knew they were really gonna tear me apart.  I was almost too afraid to look at it after QA, but it turned out not to be so bad, and they even commented on how bad it was and that I did a good job with what I had to work with.  It's the little victories nowadays ...

Join Me For A Moment Of Happiness
Mar 05, 2013

Close your eyes and imagine what would happen if all American MTs went on strike and refused to do VR anymore, and the hospitals got the reports in their unedited glory. I'd say there'd be a panic in the hospital like this country hasn't seen since the stock market crashed in 1929.  ...

A Smiley Face Moment
Nov 20, 2014

Typed a friendly, clear, efficient doctor on an account I have never heard of before and will probably never have again, but he was dictating on a "pleasantly demented woman" and exam was "a little difficult" due to the fact that she "sang throughout the entire exam." It just made me smile to think of the elderly lady sitting there singing while he was trying to listen to her heart and lungs. I'll take whatever smiles I can get these days...   ...

A Toast: Let Us Have A Moment Of Peace And Tranquility
Mar 13, 2014

on this board.   I am buying the first round. ...

Remedy Login - Help For A Senior Moment
Aug 04, 2014

Can someone please help me remember how to get into Remedy?  I have a severe case of the Monday mornings right now, and I have misplaced my cheat sheet with my 1000 ways to get into my work computer.   Thanks in advance!   ...

I Have An Ah-ha Moment. All Night Shift Workers Should Send An
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

DEP Light Now Orange
Jun 18, 2012

So, how long do we wait until we give up for the night? ...

The DEP Light Is Still Green
Nov 02, 2012

Surely they know by now? ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

Light Just Turned Red
Apr 17, 2013

They are aware of the problem.  I bet.  ...

At Least The Light Is Red Today..
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

The Green Light Is On-do We Dare Try?
Oct 07, 2010

Well wonder if it is really up or not?  Anyone else get on? ...

Link For The Status Light?
Nov 04, 2010

I promise I will bookmark it this time.  :) ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...