A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DEP light now orange - flmt

Posted: Jun 18, 2012

So, how long do we wait until we give up for the night?

finally! - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
It's been having issues all day long of some kind or another and it's always green.

Similar Messages:

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

Would Agent Orange Be Capitalized? SM
Oct 06, 2010

"The patient was exposed to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War."   Thank you kindly! ...

CT Angiogram S/l Orange Stenosis
Mar 11, 2011

CT angiogram with reported right carotid 40% to 50% stenosis s/l at orange and 35% to 45% left carotid s/l orange stenosis. Never heard this one before. Is he talking about the orange arrows on the actual angiogram pointing to the stenosis??? What is the orange??Help.... ...

Orange Vs Red Headings - Which Are Paid?
Nov 05, 2013

A while back someone posted that either the red or orange headings were paid, and what the difference was between them.  I have gone back and tried to find the post but I can't find it - can someone post again, which ones we are paid for, if any?  Thanks in advance! ...

Oh All The Orange On The Screens We Stare At
Dec 23, 2014

all day long every day.  I now hate orange.  I'm so sick of orange!  What an ugly color...  I wish we could change the Fluency color scheme to use a calming blue or something  ;) ...

Anyone Apply For The Pathology MT In Orange, California
Jun 15, 2010

I guess if you are a Pathology Transcriptionist, the place to be is Orange, California.   Two in-house positions open at the same time, being recruited by different MTSOs.  Wouldn’t it be funny if they were both trying to fill the same position?    If anyone applies to both places, please let us know how it goes.           Orange, CA Pathology MT Needed - ProScript Documentation Services (2010-06-15, 9:33 am)   Orange Co ...

Metamucil Orange S/l *STFF* 1 Pack P.o. Daily.
Apr 23, 2011

x ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

The DEP Light Is Still Green
Nov 02, 2012

Surely they know by now? ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

Light Just Turned Red
Apr 17, 2013

They are aware of the problem.  I bet.  ...

At Least The Light Is Red Today..
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

The Green Light Is On-do We Dare Try?
Oct 07, 2010

Well wonder if it is really up or not?  Anyone else get on? ...

Link For The Status Light?
Nov 04, 2010

I promise I will bookmark it this time.  :) ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...

What Is The Protocol For A Yellow Light?
Jan 28, 2013

Are we supposed to wait until it turns green to work? ...

MTs...there Is Light In Another Home Position
Jul 24, 2014

Hello my fellow beleaguered MTs. I feel your pain when I read these posts about the horrible conditions with the big companies and lack of an honest day's pay for what we do, but about a year ago I switched industries to customer service, working from home. I love that I can work from home still but get paid HOURLY with benefits! I work for Alpine Access/Sykes as an employee but have also worked for Live Ops which hires ICs. If you want to make the switch like I did and "just say no" to ...

The Traffic Light Is Yellow
Oct 06, 2014

Now comes Miller Time or Sweet Tea time or your drink of choice.   ...

What Light Do You Guys Keep Talking About??
Dec 15, 2014

No clue.  ...

New To IC In NJ, And I'm Confused. Can Anyone Shed Some Light? Sm
Mar 24, 2015

I just started working IC (1099) and while filing taxes I asked acct about this year and how to handle my taxes.  Of course he told me what I could deduct and what would be considered business expense.  I am only working PT and file jointly with my husband.  The acct set me up for quarterly payments of over $850 for federal and $150 for state per quarter. We had a refund which went to the first payment due March 15th.  I am confused right now because I would think the 1st qua ...

ExpressScribe Buttons Don't Light Up
Mar 24, 2015

Hi, having problems with ExpressScribe. 1) Downloading a file emailed to me, the name appears, but no data; the playback, etc. buttons don't lilght up. Asked the sender to resend in case there was an error. 2) Want to try other programs (dictation software), but don't know how to save the files that I have in ExpressScribe so that I may load them into another program. Thanks. ...

DQS Shows Yellow Light Now.....whatever That Means......
Jan 13, 2010

Red means it's down, green means it up...what does yellow mean?  Sigh.....I'm glad I came to this board first before starting my shift.  I was prepared for problems.......     ...

ETransplus Employees - Can You Shed Some Light?
May 11, 2010

This is my first full day of working.  I just signed on and there were no jobs! On one of the two first days where we are only to do five jobs, I had a problem getting the last two.  Is this a fluke or is it something to be expected?  I don't know why they hired me.  ...

Lofin/Intellitype - Can Anyone Shed Any Light
Jan 24, 2011

Can anyone shed any light on this company please? ...

A Light At The End Of The Tunnel, I Found A Good Job!
May 20, 2011

I have been looking for a month and have found a wonderful job, pays well with benefits. So don't give up new MTs! Try the local hospitals...many still have their own MTs. Don't give up! ...