A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The Green Light is on-do we dare try? - fed up MT

Posted: Oct 07, 2010

Well wonder if it is really up or not?  Anyone else get on?

just signed on for my shift...No go. - The light is a lie

[ In Reply To ..]
I checked for the green light before my shift, saw it was so, saw all the work in the system and thought, this is going to be a good day. Tried signing in and I get DocQscribe failed to connect. Bummer

No, doesn't work, think tech is messing with us - Somebody over there is flipping the light

[ In Reply To ..]
back and forth from yellow to green and chuckling loudly, I just know it.

Similar Messages:

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

The DEP Light Is Still Green
Nov 02, 2012

Surely they know by now? ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...

Not Going Back In Til Light Is Green - Tired Of This!!
Nov 12, 2014

x ...

Do I Dare?
Mar 08, 2010

Hi, I have been away for a 1.5 years from Medquist, leaving only to go to another company with some flexibility as an IC (I was with MQ when we had statutory and loved it!) and have worked for MQ twice...I am now considering coming back. The company I left for merged with another and we lost our IC status. :( Then, I went to work for another company as an IC for only a few short weeks and hated it, lousy account, poor communication, etc. I was fairly happy with MQ prior, always had work, loved ...

How DARE You
Mar 20, 2015

I have had no less than 10 hospitals this morning, not one of them that I have EVER seen before. I messed up something and you have the NERVE to tell me, you have gotten emails about this. Well I checked the CP, if you can take the time to send an email, then CHANGE the CP. I don't have time to go in and out of email and actually LOOK for an email because there is not even a search feature in there..Is anyone else seriously half way out the door? With my line count this morning, should h ...

Dare To Be Concerned
May 13, 2012

Dare to be a Daniel, Dare to stand alone! Dare to have a purpose firm! Dare to make it known.   "Never underestimate the power of a small group of people to change the world. In fact, it is the only way it ever has." Margaret Mead   I am part of this lawsuit because I want to  make a difference!  It is not about the money.  It is about saving our industry and receiving the respect for our professional knowledge that we have earned.    Have you ever been ...

Do I Dare Do The Upgrade From Fluency 7.2 To 7.3?
Feb 27, 2014

According to an MM communications email, we were supposed to upgrade to 7.3 by February 24 or we would not be able to log in. Well, it's past the 24th, and I can still log in. According to the version number, I am still on 7.2. Any additional problems with 7.3 that would make me have second thoughts about upgrading as instructed. According to the email, supposedly 7.3 upgrade would give fuzzy MD results and but nothing else was stated. ...

Dare Take Apart Infinity Foot Pedal?
Dec 16, 2009

I am wondering if my intermittent sound problems are due to ? dust/dirt in my foot pedal.  Should I try to take it apart?  any suggestions? ...

The Stoplight Is Still Green
Oct 28, 2013

? In The Green - Dilation And Curettage
Jan 28, 2012

Hi There, I am transcribing a suction dilation and curettage for a missed abortion. I haven't done many of these reports and this word just doesn't seem right. I couldn't find it in a search either. It sounds like worm. Any ideas? Thanks. A 7 mm suction curette was then placed through the cervix and into the uterine fundus. Suction was already tested and (worm) was in the green. A suction curettage was performed. A sharp curettage was performed gently until a gritty ...

Why Is The Number Of My Speed Showing Red And Not Green?
Apr 09, 2013

The number of my speed 1.2 or 1 is now showing in red.  It used to be green.  Have I just commenced shut down sequence for Fluency or is it not a big deal? ...

Fluency Just Kicked Me Out. Anyone Else? DEPnow Is Green...
Jan 02, 2014

x ...

Plastic Surgery: Pedicle Was Drawn With S/L --- Green.
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like saline green, but it's not that.  Any help? Thank you. ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

DEP Light Now Orange
Jun 18, 2012

So, how long do we wait until we give up for the night? ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

Light Just Turned Red
Apr 17, 2013

They are aware of the problem.  I bet.  ...

At Least The Light Is Red Today..
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

Link For The Status Light?
Nov 04, 2010

I promise I will bookmark it this time.  :) ...

What Is The Protocol For A Yellow Light?
Jan 28, 2013

Are we supposed to wait until it turns green to work? ...

MTs...there Is Light In Another Home Position
Jul 24, 2014

Hello my fellow beleaguered MTs. I feel your pain when I read these posts about the horrible conditions with the big companies and lack of an honest day's pay for what we do, but about a year ago I switched industries to customer service, working from home. I love that I can work from home still but get paid HOURLY with benefits! I work for Alpine Access/Sykes as an employee but have also worked for Live Ops which hires ICs. If you want to make the switch like I did and "just say no" to ...

The Traffic Light Is Yellow
Oct 06, 2014

Now comes Miller Time or Sweet Tea time or your drink of choice.   ...

What Light Do You Guys Keep Talking About??
Dec 15, 2014

No clue.  ...

New To IC In NJ, And I'm Confused. Can Anyone Shed Some Light? Sm
Mar 24, 2015

I just started working IC (1099) and while filing taxes I asked acct about this year and how to handle my taxes.  Of course he told me what I could deduct and what would be considered business expense.  I am only working PT and file jointly with my husband.  The acct set me up for quarterly payments of over $850 for federal and $150 for state per quarter. We had a refund which went to the first payment due March 15th.  I am confused right now because I would think the 1st qua ...