A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

vote if you agree there's a foul mood in the air - stirring up trouble

Posted: Dec 24, 2013

like if you agree

dislike if you don't agree

I'm blaming it on indigestion of a bit of bad potato.  Bah Humbug!

I'm blaming it on being paid pennies to work - on Christmas. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Remember, don't use too much coal in that fire, more than one chunk is wasteful! - wheres_my_job

[ In Reply To ..]
A Christmas Carol is one of my favorite books. I like a lot of the movie versions too. Unfortunately, a classic tale. Just think, they could make a version with the President of an MTSO visiting the MTs working for them.

I would love to see be visited by the - ghost of Christmas future. :)

[ In Reply To ..]
/

Do you mean - foul mood

[ In Reply To ..]
on this site specifically or the world in general?

this is how the site is and it has been worse. It waxes and wanes - It is what it is and will be. 30 yrs.

[ In Reply To ..]
it's only as big a deal as you make it for yourself. Think you're gonna change people, do ya?

Similar Messages:

S/l FowQuick 12-Fr Catheter, Actually Sounds Like Foul Quick??
Nov 19, 2011

x ...

If You're In The Mood To Rant Even Further...
Dec 24, 2013

or, if you just want a laugh, go to Glass Door and look at the reviews for Nuance. They have a total of 1.7 Stars. The first few pages are the honest slaves. At the end, there are some QC and "management" people who only have nice things to say.... There are even a handful of people from India on there, some happy, some not. I don't think it matters how many of us implode, explode, etc, Scrooge will NOT CHANGE. He's too busy counting his millions. (Actually he probably hired ...

Moodwise Vs. Mood Wise
May 03, 2012

Which is correct? ...

House Delays Vote On ICD-10
Mar 27, 2014

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/house-delays-vote-sgr-icd-10?topic=13%2C29 ...

AHDI Casted A Historic Vote For
Aug 15, 2010

2010 House of Delegates Outcomes Support of Mandatory Credentialing At last week’s Annual Convention & Exposition in Austin, Texas, the AHDI House of Delegates cast an historic vote in support of the association’s efforts to promote mandatory credentialing in the industry. While the association is not a regulatory body and would not have the ability to control the credentialing of the industry’s workforce, AHDI leadership unanimously supported AHDI’s efforts to ...

Casting A Vote For Carriage Returns
Jan 01, 2012

Long posts without paragraph breaks are difficult to read.  I just want to cast a vote in favor of our friend, the carriage return. ...

Holidays...I'm In A Whining Mood Today....
Nov 12, 2012

I think we should all demand at least Christmas off and let INDIA cover for us just as we cover them for THEIR religious holidays.  I asked about this once and my supervisor told me that them covering for us was NOT in their contract.....hmmm....seems we need to change our contract.  I believe by LAW a company cannot make you work a holiday if it is due to religious beliefs/reasons.  Okay...now I'm going back to work, this is my last whine for the day!  :) ...

Does Anyone Agree With This?
Mar 16, 2010

This is a long sentence, but I think the punctuation looks right?? He does have some tenderness particularly in the area of a transverse incision at the left lateral aspect, which he said was the site of a draining sinus, after 1 of his many surgeries, for years. Maybe a comma after "tenderness" ? Seems like a lot of nonessential phrases....     ...

Can We Agree
Apr 25, 2012

I love MT when I am paid well.  When I am offered poverty wages, I don't like that. Can we agree to stop accepting these low wages for editing and transcribing?  Being offered 4 cpl for editing and 6 cpl for transcribing is ridiculous.  If you are offered a job, counter with a higher cpl.  If you are employed, demand a raise.  If you are an IC, tell them your rates have increased. I am not going to attempt to counter all the arguments that people are going to prof ...

I Don't Agree With The MTs That Are...
Apr 06, 2013

...complaining on how bad being an MT is. I noticed most of thOSS saying that have been doing this for 20-30 years. The MT field is not dying it is changing and people don't want to adapt. They refuse to do VR because it pays less but if you learn the short cuts & stop using the mouse you can make good money. I've been doing both straight transcription & voice recognition. My point being there will always be a need for editors!!!  I too hate the work going over seas & ...

Agree With Poster Below That With All The New And
Dec 20, 2011

technology poor sound quality of dictation should be a thing of the past; however, that is now my #1 problem.  I have put a notation in the QA notes several times lately of the poor audio quality.  I think dictating on a speaker phone or cell phone (I don't care where --- office, home, bathroom, ballgames, convertibles, motorcycles, airplanes, or outer space) should be MT-outlawed and if a dictator does it, the report should be trashed and he should have to dictate it over (y ...

Agree In Spirit
Apr 23, 2012

I agree in spirit with the May 1st protest, but realistically I cannot spare the day off unpaid.  Also, I work for the Wal-Mart of transcription otherwise known as Nuance.  Resistance is futile.  I honestly believe 80% of all US transcription is going to end up going through Nuance.  They should just let the government take them over....then we could all get a big pay raise when we become government employees.  LOL The reason I agree with the protest is this: 180 LPH ...

The MT Industry Is Dead. Do You Agree Or Disagree? Nm
Nov 30, 2009

nm ...

Did Anyone Else Just Agree To A Nightshift Job For A Large Hospital
Sep 18, 2014

...in case there is more than one, in particular I am referring to one on the LG supe team? Is it going offshore soon? Wondering why I was moved. Not alot to do. Very curious.  ...